Options

EE does phil know carl tried to kill him

monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
Forum Member
im finding this a bit confusing. did he know or not? i thought in their first scene after it that phil knew something was odd. his reaction when carl came in i thought he knew something but in fridays scenes and phil not bothering with carl he didnt seem to know anything? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not yet it seems but he will clock on if spoilers are anything to go by.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Shirley told him that Max had been arrested and that she had seen Carl and Ian as thick as thieves (not forgetting its now common knowledge Ian is the witness) he seemed suspicious and it looked like he was working it out in his head. However since then he hasn't mentioned it once.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When Shirley told him that Max had been arrested and that she had seen Carl and Ian as thick as thieves (not forgetting its now common knowledge Ian is the witness) he seemed suspicious and it looked like he was working it out in his head. However since then he hasn't mentioned it once.

do you think he knows deep down carl might have done something to shirl? i was thinking this is why he didnt want to deal with carl (i know i know people are going to question this) but like you said he hasnt mentioned anything about it since shirl left and he wouldnt deal with carl till peggy came. phil must have known shirley was going to deal with carl and since carl is still hanging around, shirl wouldnt have dealt with the problem

if that makes sense
  • Options
    Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah Shirls warned him, he know Carls bad news. Even Phil can work something like that out. I doubt he thinks Max would try and kill him.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only a matter of time until he works it out. It's even more suspicious with Shirley gone. He will probably scare Ian into retracting his statement so him and Max can finish off (or just scare) Carl together.

Ian will also probably blurt out that Carl "took care" of Shirley and that opens a whole new can of worms.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Yeah Shirls warned him, he know Carls bad news. Even Phil can work something like that out. I doubt he thinks Max would try and kill him.

But he might think that Max tried to kill Carl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    But he might think that Max tried to kill Carl.

Oh yeah there is that... but Shirls still did warn Phil.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but he knows Carl is bad news Ronnie most likely filled him in on a lot of things, he will found out soon that's for sure from Max or Shirley I reckon.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    No but he knows Carl is bad news Ronnie most likely filled him in on a lot of things, he will found out soon that's for sure from Max or Shirley I reckon.

I'd rather he dangled Ian upside down from a bridge to get the truth out of him.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He must have forgotten that Carl was driving like a total idiot.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He must have forgotten that Carl was driving like a total idiot.

this, :)
  • Options
    kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He knows but he's just waiting for the right time for revenge!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kenny7 wrote: »
    He knows but he's just waiting for the right time for revenge!

So does he know shirl was in danger over carl?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So does he know shirl was in danger over carl?

No, how would he?
    Don't make this into another Shirley thread please!

this is about Phil and Carl!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    No, how would he?
    Don't make this into another Shirley thread please!

this is about Phil and Carl!

Its my thread :p

I was asking if he knew cos if he did then he would know theres a chance shirl was in danger. Thats why i made the thread lol

Its about the whole storyline not just them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its my thread :p

I was asking if he knew cos if he did then he would know theres a chance shirl was in danger. Thats why i made the thread lol

Its about the whole storyline not just them :)

Looool! that really made me laugh :D:D:D
    Did not realize that! :p

I don't think he has a clue, as Shirl started annoying Carl just before she goes to Greece!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looool! that really made me laugh :D:D:D
    Did not realize that! :p

I don't think he has a clue, as Shirl started annoying Carl just before she goes to Greece!

Yes but shirl told phil she would sort carl out. She obviously didnt, because phil had to do it himself..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but shirl told phil she would sort carl out. She obviously didnt, because phil had to do it himself..

Do not remember that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do not remember that!

You must have seen my posts in the other thread. Im asking a genuine q
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He knows what Carl's like anyway. But that didnt stop him sending a poor woman off to do his dirty work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not remember that!

YouTube the episode it's all there to check for yourself. Incase you think anyone's telling you porkies.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So are we realy meant to believe that Carl would risk death to himself just to frame Max and get Phil out of the picture. Regardless of a seatbelt, an out of control crash like that at high speed means the car could have ended up anywhere and Carl could just as likely end up dead as Phil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    So are we realy meant to believe that Carl would risk death to himself just to frame Max and get Phil out of the picture. Regardless of a seatbelt, an out of control crash like that at high speed means the car could have ended up anywhere and Carl could just as likely end up dead as Phil.

Well he's a nutcase isn't he? :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do not remember that!

They don't have the time to show everything.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    They don't have the time to show everything.;)

They did show that scene - shirl went to see him