Options

Take That Tour 2009

2»

Comments

• Options
    Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got 4 this morning at about 2 minutes to 9 on Seetickets for the 4th July. Then about 11am I got another 1 just for me also on 1st July. I'm so excited already :D
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    pumazooma wrote: »
    I got tickets for a friend who can't use the web at work.

I tried ticketmaster for nearly an hour. Kept getting onto the 15mins or more queue and getting down to 4 minutes and being told they were all gone.

Then went over to ticketline an hour after they went on sale thinking my chance had gone, got straight through and bagged her 6 GA's for Sunderland.

To say she's happy is an understatement!

Well done. I got lucky with this too. I'd given up by 10 am as all the websites had crashed and the phonelines constantly busy and tickets were already appearing on the usual tout places for sale for £300.

I went do to some shopping, came back, had another go and hey presto they'd put on an extra night at Sunderland and got 2 tickets straight away.

I am soo happy! Got confirmation email so can't believe my luck.

It was so casual. Try a bit, go do something else, have another go. Get tickets.

Beats trying and failing for months like happened last year. I only got last time as a friend gave me 2 tickets.

And I wish they'd STOP bloody advertising the tickets on the news - it makes it worse. Idiots.