Nikhils exit

CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
He is due to leave in summer this year, are there any details on how he leaves?

Comments

• Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea at the moment, but I hope that he leaves with his daughter. Maybe he'll blame Rishi for giving Gennie the car.

Or maybe he'll find out that Jai is Archie's real dad, and leaves in disgust.
  • lolasofielolasofie Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am shocked he is leaving before he finds out what really happened ..no reaction to the truth of Gennie's death ..
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame he's leaving. I wanted him to find out about Cameron killing Gennie.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably good that we won't see his reaction. Poor actor to say the least.
  • AmbHaimsAmbHaims Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    maybe he finds out & Cameron has something to do with him leaving...
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    Maybe he decides to move in with his mum wherever she lives so she can help look after Molly?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he decides to move in with his mum wherever she lives so she can help look after Molly?

Poor Molly! Lol
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just looked at the spoilers

Nikhil is given Gennie's Dictaphone

Cameron and Debbie are relieved to hear that the police are releasing Gennie's body, suggesting the end of the case, and they dare to think about their future together.

However, unbeknownst to them, in amongst Gennie's belongings, and now safely returned to Nikhil, is Gennie's Dictaphone. Nikhil presses play...

Meanwhile, Cain is still full of suspicion about Debbie and Cameron, airing his theory to Charity. Charity insists that no matter what, Debbie would not go back there again. Unable to let it go, Cain gently and tactfully asks Sarah about Cameron, wanting to know if he has been around. Sarah appears to confirm Cain's deepest concerns.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »

Cameron and Debbie are relieved to hear that the police are releasing Gennie's body, suggesting the end of the case, and they dare to think about their future together.

However, unbeknownst to them, in amongst Gennie's belongings, and now safely returned to Nikhil, is Gennie's Dictaphone. Nikhil presses play...

Meanwhile, Cain is still full of suspicion about Debbie and Cameron, airing his theory to Charity. Charity insists that no matter what, Debbie would not go back there again. Unable to let it go, Cain gently and tactfully asks Sarah about Cameron, wanting to know if he has been around. Sarah appears to confirm Cain's deepest concerns.

Nikhil is ****ed Cameron so gonna kill him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Emmerdale would kill off two popular characters so close to each other. I could be wrong though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    I don't think Emmerdale would kill off two popular characters so close to each other. I could be wrong though.

The actor who plays Cameron said in an interview that what he was going to do this summer is going to make him the biggest villain of all time in soap.

Killing Gennie has nearly matched Richard Hilmans brutal slaughter of Maxine Peacock, if Cameron was to kill Nikhil so soon after Gennie it might make him take over Hilman.

The Dictaphone played a key part in the story, it has a purpose for another plot to follow it. What that plot is remains to be seen yet. Nikhils exit has been very hushed up so far.

The motorist placed as a witness also has a part to play, it indicates to me that Debbie might be in line for been blamed for Gennies death.
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The actor who plays Cameron said in an interview that what he was going to do this summer is going to make him the biggest villain of all time in soap.

Killing Gennie has nearly matched Richard Hilmans brutal slaughter of Maxine Peacock, if Cameron was to kill Nikhil so soon after Gennie it might make him take over Hilman.

The Dictaphone played a key part in the story, it has a purpose for another plot to follow it. What that plot is remains to be seen yet. Nikhils exit has been very hushed up so far.

The motorist placed as a witness also has a part to play, it indicates to me that Debbie might be in line for been blamed for Gennies death.

I don't think Cameron is going to kill Nikhil, apparently
    People saw him leaving in a taxi on the webcam.

Of course, it could just be a coincidence, he could have just been a taxi somewhere else.

Maybe, the reveal is sooner then we think and Cameron does a John Stape and goes on the run, and returns in October?
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I swear if Cameron kills Nikhil then that's me & Emmerdale done with :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Cameron is going to kill Nikhil, apparently
    People saw him leaving in a taxi on the webcam.

Of course, it could just be a coincidence, he could have just been a taxi somewhere else.

Maybe, the reveal is sooner then we think and Cameron does a John Stape and goes on the run, and returns in October?

Maybe Nikhil can't listen to the whole tape on the Dictaphone because the pain is so raw and maybe he doesn't listen to it until after he leaves and comes back and kills Cameron!
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Plays it so soon than i expected!
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just love this storyline, Killer Cam who will be next....... Emmerdale is just so good right now.
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    He is due to leave in summer this year, are there any details on how he leaves?

I have read in mags
    that he doesn't want the baby, Molly and clears off. Maybe Brenda looks after the baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Molly just reminds him of Gennie so he can't be around her now.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Nikhil has it in him to kill Cameron? I know they usually film only 6 weeks in advance, but maybe they're working on some of the October stuff just now? then again there could be any number of reasons why Nikhil's in a taxi, it doesn't necessarily mean his departure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could he return??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6628 Friday 9 August 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Amy makes an important decision
    regarding her son, Kyle

Vanessa tells Paddy that Rhona may be
    seeing someone else

Nihkil announces that he won’t be
    attending Gennie’s funeral
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Nikhil listens to the Dictaphone the morning of the funeral, hears everything, says he's not going to the funeral because he has to confront Cameron (so he goes off in the taxi to do that). Then Cameron kills him and disposes of his body and tries to make out that Nikhil has just gone away to sort his head out.

:eek:
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon he will play it and when it get's to the good bit the batteries die.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    natalie77 wrote: »
    I swear if Cameron kills Nikhil then that's me & Emmerdale done with :mad:

Same here I am gutted he's leaving but if they kill him off I won't be watching Emmerdale any more :cry:
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In that case, maybe he manages to fill the house/car with poinonous fumes to make it look like suicide and bump off Nikhil and Molly together.:eek: