Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Not yet, i'm still waterboarding him but it's very very close ...

:o

Yes he has said this will be his last.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Has he said this is his last ever reality series??

I'm wondering if he hasn't had a new series offered to him and this is his way of making it sound like it was his idea rather than the TV company's...
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Yes he has said this will be his last.

But he went on to say that he might consider making another in five years time.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/08/Peter-Andre-planning-on-doing-less-Reality-TV-because-wants-to-be-a-presenter-instead/
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    graculas wrote: »

Thank you :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola
    Their daughter isn't a celeb either ..yet she has been quoted in articles.. If i was her parent and the story was untrue ,I would contact the said paper and ask for a retraction.
    Re your dig at Katie Price and sources... Maybe she to doesn't reply to the stories because she too ..to quote you .." doesn't give a sh*t " either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    graculas wrote: »

If you read article fully he never actually says this is his last series does he?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola
    Their daughter isn't a celeb either ..yet she has been quoted in articles.. If i was her parent and the story was untrue ,I would contact the said paper and ask for a retraction.
    Re your dig at Katie Price and sources... Maybe she to doesn't reply to the stories because she too ..to quote you .." doesn't give a sh*t " either

Really? You'd lower yourself to such tabloid zelebrity levels in order to rectify something so petty? :confused:

They did exactly what any sensible, dignified, person would do - ignored it. :)

Even I, a card-carrying member of the PA Antifanclub, can accept that Emily's parents know and like him without them needing to 'prove it' by responding to some rubbish in a tabloid.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Really? You'd lower yourself to such tabloid zelebrity levels in order to rectify something so petty? :confused:

Exactly. There's no need to respond, whether the article's true or not. They're not celebrities, and I'm sure they don't want to be involved with tabloid gossip.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    This is why he is banging on about this being the last "reality" show.

Be interesting to see how long that lasts when he has no other way of being "famous".
    Not yet, i'm still waterboarding him but it's very very close ...

:o

Even though he's hinted at the next series being his last one, he doesn't appear to have the balls to come out & say this will definitely be the last one.

I suspect he's left the door of RTV ajar because he knows one day he'll have to go back down the road of allowing every detail of his life to be public knowledge, tho I wonder (as Betty pointed out) how he will explain only exploiting 2 of his 3 children.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though he's hinted at the next series being his last one, he doesn't appear to have the balls to come out & say this will definitely be the last one.

I suspect he's left the door of RTV ajar because he knows one day he'll have to go back down the road of allowing every detail of his life to be public knowledge, tho I wonder (as Betty pointed out) how he will explain only exploiting 2 of his 3 children.:confused:

BEL, if u read Graculas' link, he says (paraphrasing) the upcoming RTV series will be 'the last' but if you read on, 'the last' reads more as 'the last for the moment' (so he can look private) as he plans on doing one-off 'specials' with ITV along with his 'presenting' work. He also says he may well return to it in the future.

So no, he is of course and as usual and as predictably as ever hedging his bets because quite simply he knows that RTV may the only TV option open to him in the future.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    BEL, if u read Graculas' link, he says (paraphrasing) the upcoming RTV series will be 'the last' but if you read on, 'the last' reads more as 'the last for the moment' (so he can look private) as he plans on doing 'specials' with ITV along with his 'presenting' work. He also says he may well return to it in the future.

So no, he is of course and as usual and as predictably as ever hedging his bets because quite simply he knows that RTV may the only TV option open to him in the future.

Just read it Lexi & yep it confirms exactly what people who aren't sucked in by him suspected.

He's so sly, he covers every eventuality. Spineless Wally!:rolleyes:
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did anyone read through the article in the 2nd link.......

"Pete even managed to convince Emily they might be going away for an action-packed climbing holiday, so she packed trainers and tracksuit bottoms as well.

When the pair got to the airport, Pete told her to close her eyes and she went to the bathroom while he sorted everything out at the check-in desk.

Pete went on: "I then took her to the gate and wouldn’t let her look up - she didn’t even know where we were going.

“I put headphones on her and we got on the plane and travelled for two hours. Every time the pilot spoke we'd play music so she had no idea.

"She got off the plane and still didn't know where we were - but it was hot."

Pete still refused to tell Emily where they were, even when they boarded a boat to travel for another 20 minutes.

But medical graduate Emily soon cottoned on: "It was only when she saw the buildings in Venice that she realised where she was."
    "

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news-celebrities/peter-andre-talks-romance-and-his-marriage-plans-with-emily-s98408.html
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think any smart person advising him should be to say "never say never" or you back yourself into a situation you can't get out of.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think any smart person advising him should be to say "never say never" or you back yourself into a situation you can't get out of.

There were some tweets form journo's who were at the Edingburgh TV festival last week where the TV channel controllers get questioned, that said that the ITV2 controller (?) Angela someone or other said that Peter Andre's future on the channel was under 'close consideration'.

I read that as it being ITV2's decision to stop his reality shows, rather than him making that decision.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    hunniebun wrote: »
    There were some tweets form journo's who were at the Edingburgh TV festival last week where the TV channel controllers get questioned, that said that the ITV2 controller (?) Angela someone or other said that Peter Andre's future on the channel was under 'close consideration'.

I read that as it being ITV2's decision to stop his reality shows, rather than him making that decision.

Yes you're correct :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even I, a card-carrying member of the PA Antifanclub, can accept that Emily's parents know and like him without them needing to 'prove it' by responding to some rubbish in a tabloid.

Yes I would contact the paper and ask them to remove the article as its a lie...I would not do an interview with them...
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its clear as crystal, any "decision" he makes to withdraw from reality TV, will not actually be his decision at all. It will be ITVs decision, but he will use it to his advantage and make it appear like he chose to quit the reality shows.

I don't believe for one second that he'd ever give up the reality TV. I think it could be possible that his BBCAndre thing is a safety net to fall back on because he knows his days on ITV2 are numbered.
    Forum Member
    Its clear as crystal, any "decision" he makes to withdraw from reality TV, will not actually be his decision at all. It will be ITVs decision, but he will use it to his advantage and make it appear like he chose to quit the reality shows.

I don't believe for one second that he'd ever give up the reality TV. I think it could be possible that his BBCAndre thing is a safety net to fall back on because he knows his days on ITV2 are numbered.

I honestly don't know where another RTV series could go anyway- he's not going to conquer the charts, he's not going to sell out Wembley Stadium, we all know he loves his kids - what else is there?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't know where another RTV series could go anyway- he's not going to conquer the charts, he's not going to sell out Wembley Stadium, we all know he loves his kids - what else is there?[/QUOTE]

His coffee emporium?

His incredible, searing wit and repartee?

His new baby and girlfriend?

The fact that he manages to get dressed every day and everyone is so 'proud' of him??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think hes going to do a reality show with Emily and the new baby, despite the "private" "last reality series" talk we are hearing now. Time will tell.

As for Emilys parents. Although they are private, it was such a damning article, that I am surprised they didnt issue a statement. As we know, he did enough by doing his usual "setting the record straight article", so perhaps they didnt need too.

You might be disappointed that your daughter didnt complete her education before having a baby, but they would only want the best for her and support her.

I am hoping that she takes control of her own pregnancy and says no filming of this new baby.
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't know where another RTV series could go anyway- he's not going to conquer the charts, he's not going to sell out Wembley Stadium, we all know he loves his kids - what else is there?[/QUOTE]

His coffee emporium?

The fact that he manages to get dressed every day and everyone is so 'proud' of him??

I rest my case :D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Angela Jain? Yeah that does sound like he's been pushed not jumped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His coffee emporium?

His Eau de Desperations?

His Man@CAN fashion line?

His barbecues?
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It certainly would appear that Peter Andre is laying the groundwork/sowing the seeds to saving face about losing his ITV2 Reality future with all this talk about stepping back from reality shows.

You were correct about the journalists tweets, here's one.....

Jake Kanter‏@Jake_Kanter23 Aug
    ITV2 boss Angela Jain hints that Peter Andre's future on the channel is under close consideration. #GEITF
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone read through the article in the 2nd link.......

"Pete even managed to convince Emily they might be going away for an action-packed climbing holiday, so she packed trainers and tracksuit bottoms as well.

When the pair got to the airport, Pete told her to close her eyes and she went to the bathroom while he sorted everything out at the check-in desk.

Pete went on: "I then took her to the gate and wouldn’t let her look up - she didn’t even know where we were going.

“I put headphones on her and we got on the plane and travelled for two hours. Every time the pilot spoke we'd play music so she had no idea.

"She got off the plane and still didn't know where we were - but it was hot."

Pete still refused to tell Emily where they were, even when they boarded a boat to travel for another 20 minutes.

But medical graduate Emily soon cottoned on: "It was only when she saw the buildings in Venice that she realised where she was."
    "

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news-celebrities/peter-andre-talks-romance-and-his-marriage-plans-with-emily-s98408.html

Blimey.
    Not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer is she?
    "So what was your first clue that you were in Venice?"
    "The fact that I was in Venice".
    :rolleyes:

Absolutely.
    If he pretends that he was going to stop anyway, he'll be able to give out some pompous, face-saving little statement about how it was a "mutual decision" and that he was moving to new things anyway.
    His Eau de Desperations?

His Man@CAN fashion line?

His barbecues?

Pfft.
    Maybe he'll finally have the time to bring about peace and harmony throughout the world, using the power of his music.
This discussion has been closed.