Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm struggling with this layout to read back too many pages, but can anyone tell me what the running 600 theme is about please?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I'm struggling with this layout to read back too many pages, but can anyone tell me what the running 600 theme is about please?

It goes back to the fact 600 people turned up to an empty Poundland for a meet and greet/perfume pimping session with PA and, apparently, the fact 600 turned up proves beyond absolutely any doubt that more people like him than don't.
    So, if you have 600 or more fans, you can not be mocked - them's the rules
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It goes back to the fact 600 people turned up to an empty Poundland for a meet and greet/perfume pimping session with PA and, apparently, the fact 600 turned up proves beyond absolutely any doubt that more people like him than don't.
    So, if you have 600 or more fans, you can not be mocked - them's the rules

Ah OK, thanks Blondie :) Poundland? *baffled smiley* Are they the exclusive stockists of his perfume then?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of COURSE the new baby will be exploited. It's what keeps the coffers flowing when the music career is in the toilet - DESPITE the 600 fans:D
  • Options
    graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Ah OK, thanks Blondie :) Poundland? *baffled smiley* Are they the exclusive stockists of his perfume then?

It wasn't a Poundland shop. There was a Poundland across the road from where he was signing and people have just grabbed the name and run with it.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That baby will be sold to magazines everywhere Emily isnt shy as from watching the reality tv show she comes across confident and Peter has already sold out his other two kids
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just had itv on as background noise whilst doing uni work and I heard some absolute plonker doing baby talk to a plant/tree/bush kind of thing, then say "I'm gonna be arrested for treeson in a minute" this prompted me to look up to see who this idiot is on my TV.... Turned out it was Cheesus himself on his makeover show.

I'm embarrassed for him.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I've just had itv on as background noise whilst doing uni work and I heard some absolute plonker doing baby talk to a plant/tree/bush kind of thing, then say "I'm gonna be arrested for treeson in a minute" this prompted me to look up to see who this idiot is on my TV.... Turned out it was Cheesus himself on his makeover show.

I'm embarrassed for him.

I hope you managed to compose yourself quick sharp to return to your uni work. The time I've wasted, rolling about laughing at his gags is ridiculous!:blush:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you managed to compose yourself quick sharp to return to your uni work. The time I've wasted, rolling about laughing at his gags is ridiculous!:blush:[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean here. They are so bad you have to laugh at them :D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I hope you managed to compose yourself quick sharp to return to your uni work. The time I've wasted, rolling about laughing at his gags is ridiculous!:blush:[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean here. They are so bad you have to laugh at them :D

To be honest it's more of a derisory sneer than a laugh
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you managed to compose yourself quick sharp to return to your uni work. The time I've wasted, rolling about laughing at his gags is ridiculous!:blush:

Well that's your Christmas pressie sorted, a book of Cheesus Chokes. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

You are spoiling BEL ...Lexi ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's what she wants. I'll be of course wrapping it in this...

Frankly, BEL strikes me as the type who would be happy with just the wrapping paper. You know, like when you buy an expensive toy for a little child and all they want to do is play with the box. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR OLD SMILEY FAMILY HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really despairing about how I'd be able to continue on this thread without the very crucial :o :mad: and :D

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Although, is it me, or are they smaller? And younger versions of their former selves? I hope they haven't succumbed to dieting/botox? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member

This is going to be the best Christmas ever!:-D

The time I've dedicated to Cheesus, Betty, I'd say it's well deserved;)
    It's what she wants. I'll be of course wrapping it in this...

Frankly, BEL strikes me as the type who would be happy with just the wrapping paper. You know, like when you buy an expensive toy for a little child and all they want to do is play with the box. ;)

DO NOT USE SELLOTAPE! Can't risk tearing it, it's going in my Cheesus scrap book.:p

:eek::eek: Speechless!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR OLD SMILEY FAMILY HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really despairing about how I'd be able to continue on this thread without the very crucial :o :mad: and :D

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Although, is it me, or are they smaller?

Think they may be a tad smaller, although the teeth on this :D look larger, I approve.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think they may be a tad smaller, although the teeth on this :D look larger, I approve.

slightly different colour, but still better than the orange ones...:D

ohh a cat...why? is that for the sarky meoooww posts?:kitty: :blush::blush::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    slightly different colour, but still better than the orange ones...:D

ohh a cat...why? is that for the sarky meoooww posts?:kitty: :blush::blush::p

Or a little kittie to throw into the ring when it all gets too heated so we all take five and go "Awwwwwww a kittie!" :):kitty:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we know who's got the kids this Christmas?

If it's Pezza, how will he resist the urge to 'share' pictures/video of them opening their gifts, him sporting a xmas jumper, Gloria cooking up a turkey the size of a house...

If KP has them - hang on, I'll take that to the 'other' thread...

Have they managed to keep quiet about this? Like Blondie said, both probably have mag deals coming out so will give a "world exclusive" (would have inserted the "sleep smilie" but its disappeared >:( )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

DO NOT USE SELLOTAPE! Can't risk tearing it, it's going in my Cheesus scrap book.:p

What I'll do - cos I know how much it will mean to you - is stick a separate unused sheet in with your 'Cheesus Chokes' book. ;-)
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm embarrassed for him.

That joke genuinely does not work on any level. That seems to be his thing on 60mm, though. The few minutes I saw the other day involved Linda Barker decorating an old steamer trunk for the house and she chatted with one of other workers about it for a minute before PA appeared and went "Looks like a case of mistaken identity". What?! That has nothing to do with anything!

Either he writes his own jokes, or the person who does is equally as idiotic as he is.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The time I've dedicated to Cheesus, Betty, I'd say it's well deserved;)

>:(
    Well wouldn't you flipping well know it?
    I turn my back for 5 minutes and there's BEL going squelchy over yet more of the boy Cheesus' crappy old tat.
    Do you have any idea how long it took me to find a sexy photo of Eamonn for you?
    ( Although I'll admit that there didn't seem to be any sexy photos, and you had to make do with Eamonn as Elvis ).
    The ingratitude.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What I'll do - cos I know how much it will mean to you - is stick a separate unused sheet in with your 'Cheesus Chokes' book. ;-)

4 would be good, I could try making a Cheesus blanket out of them, all these long winter nights, snuggling under Cheesus whilst reading his choke book:D
    >:(
    Well wouldn't you flipping well know it?
    I turn my back for 5 minutes and there's BEL going squelchy over yet more of the boy Cheesus' crappy old tat.
    Do you have any idea how long it took me to find a sexy photo of Eamonn for you?
    ( Although I'll admit that there didn't seem to be any sexy photos, and you had to make do with Eamonn as Elvis ).
    The ingratitude.

Would I do that to you after all the time & effort you put into finding me an Eamonn as Elvis pic, Azura?:(
    Mr BEL has spent the full night printing off 3000 of them & tomorrow we shall begin the mammoth task of pasting them to our bedroom walls, in the hope the end result is Eamonn does Elvis wallpaper.
    It's all coming together, my wallpaper, my Cheesus blanket & my Cheesus Choke book:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4 would be good, I could try making a Cheesus blanket out of them, all these long winter nights, snuggling under Cheesus whilst reading his choke book:D

Would I do that to you after all the time & effort you put into finding me an Eamonn as Elvis pic, Azura?:(
    Mr BEL has spent the full night printing off 3000 of them & tomorrow we shall begin the mammoth task of pasting them to our bedroom walls, in the hope the end result is Eamonn does Elvis wallpaper.
    It's all coming together, my wallpaper, my Cheesus blanket & my Cheesus Choke book:D

What a vision your home must be ...it's wonderful how Mr BEL indulges your fantasies
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veneers innit!
This discussion has been closed.