Options

Jordan's new show cancelled?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
Forum Member
✭✭
Someone on twitter is saying her new show 'signed by Katie' has been cancelled by sky, it doesn't make sense why sky will cancel it before it airs, but also according to the TVmags it was due to start last week, so why hasn't it started?

Anyone know what's the score with it?
In the 3am video she talks about her new reality show for sky that she will do with others, no mention of the Signed by Katie show.
http://www.3am.co.uk/katie-price-talks-about-chantelle-houghton-twitter-towie-and-more---plus-we-review-her-magazine-katie/29514/

Checked Skyliving website and it's still on the coming soon shows
http://skyliving.sky.com/coming-soon/signed-by-katie-price

I hope it's not cancelled as I was reall looking forward to
it:o

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    It's not been canned. It's scheduled to run on Oct 4. Although dates can obviously change. And thast date came from SkyLiving's press office.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnnox wrote: »
    It's not been canned. It's scheduled to run on Oct 4. Although dates can obviously change. And thast date came from SkyLiving's press office.

Great:p
    Thank you
  • Options
    m1pnkm1pnk Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    please.....there is anuff crapp about....cancel it and save us
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    m1pnk wrote: »
    please.....there is anuff crapp about....cancel it and save us

There is a big part of me that thinks that... but a small voice is saying this has the potential to be comedy gold. :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for her tips on spraying spiders with deodorant and how to mix the perfect bisto. Inbetween get drilled by a woman with an enormous strapon, obviously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The show has now been put back a week to Oct 10. Two weeks of auditions then the line-up of contestants revealed.
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    The show has now been put back a week to Oct 10. Two weeks of auditions then the line-up of contestants revealed.

Sounds like to me that Sky are getting twitchy about this show and trying to work out where and when best to launch it. This would also suggest other issues perhaps they are not happy with the editing / content and its been sent back to the producers to tart up although more tarting would I have thought been unneccessary?:confused:;)
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Sounds like to me that Sky are getting twitchy about this show and trying to work out where and when best to launch it. This would also suggest other issues perhaps they are not happy with the editing / content and its been sent back to the producers to tart up although more tarting would I have thought been unneccessary?:confused:;)

Polishing a turd takes a lot of time.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

:eek: ooooo! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Something to do with BINTM.
    Her show starts when that finishes, according to sky PR guy on twitter whom I asked
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trendyme wrote: »
    Something to do with BINTM.
    Her show starts when that finishes, according to sky PR guy on twitter whom I asked

UK Next Top Model ends week 39.
    America's Next Top Model starts week 40.
    Katie Price is back week 41.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Rolling it in glitter is much easier :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UK Next Top Model ends week 39.
    America's Next Top Model starts week 40.
    Katie Price is back week 41.

Yes her show will be on Tuesdays but starts after BINTM ends
    Jordan is also launching this new girl or boy, so timing for the final is important as well.

How many episodes is it?
  • Options
    themealgangthemealgang Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I admire Katie as a mother... But that's where it ends. We don't need a new Katie Price in this country who goes and wins a reality show with the main prize being a pink 4X4. If this is true that Sky have called this show off, well good for them. Someone has finally brought it back down to earth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The series lasts eight weeks and starts Oct 10 at 9pm.

DETAILS:
    Katie Price is ready to prove her business credentials. She has set up her own model management company and Sky Living HD will follow her as she strives to make it a big success.
    The aptly named Black Sheep Management, Katie’s agency is searching for a girl or boy with the looks and personality to front big-name marketing campaigns. The individual will need to be unique and break the mould. Katie will travel the length and breadth of the country to uncover a star in the making who has the drive, passion and hunger to rival hers, and the potential to match her own phenomenal success.

The series begins as Katie and her fellow panelists, casting director Bayo Furlong and TV executive Glen Middleham, audition hopefuls from all over the UK. From over 10,000 applicants, Katie will shortlist around 50 candidates to go through to the next stage.
    As the series progresses, the contestants will also face tests of talent and character, including being able to stand out and trust their instincts. Using her extensive experience, Katie and her team plan to manage and nurture the winner’s budding career, and open the door to a life full of magazine covers, money-making endorsements, glamorous parties and a jet-set lifestyle.
    As well as charting the search for a modelling star, Signed By Katie Price will also give viewers a unique insight into the ups and downs of establishing a new business.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it strange that she didn't know what 'verified' meant for Twitter. It kind of speaks for itself, really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

DETAILS:
    Katie Price is ready to prove her business credentials. She has set up her own model management company and Sky Living HD will follow her as she strives to make it a big success.
    The aptly named Black Sheep Management, Katie’s agency is searching for a girl or boy with the looks and personality to front big-name marketing campaigns. The individual will need to be unique and break the mould. Katie will travel the length and breadth of the country to uncover a star in the making who has the drive, passion and hunger to rival hers, and the potential to match her own phenomenal success.

The series begins as Katie and her fellow panelists, casting director Bayo Furlong and TV executive Glen Middleham, audition hopefuls from all over the UK. From over 10,000 applicants, Katie will shortlist around 50 candidates to go through to the next stage.
    As the series progresses, the contestants will also face tests of talent and character, including being able to stand out and trust their instincts. Using her extensive experience, Katie and her team plan to manage and nurture the winner’s budding career, and open the door to a life full of magazine covers, money-making endorsements, glamorous parties and a jet-set lifestyle.
    As well as charting the search for a modelling star, Signed By Katie Price will also give viewers a unique insight into the ups and downs of establishing a new business.

Thanks for the information, I hope it's interesting, if it's not I will be so disappointed otherwise.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    ....will also give viewers a unique insight into the ups and downs of establishing a new business.

The mind boggles....do these ups and downs involve kiss n tells, a naff singer's toe or a mobile phone? :eek:
  • Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I found it strange that she didn't know what 'verified' meant for Twitter. It kind of speaks for itself, really.

What did she say about verified accounts?
    PJ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mind boggles....do these ups and downs involve kiss n tells, a naff singer's toe or a mobile phone? :eek:
    ...her fellow panelists, casting director Bayo Furlong ....

I read that as casting couch :o There's a lot of it about in model-land I'm sure...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

DETAILS:

I bleddy knew it... there is no way she could be involved with something that did not focus on her. :rolleyes:

So is this a show about searching for a new star... or a promotion of KP's 'business skills'?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bleddy knew it... there is no way she could be involved with something that did not focus on her. :rolleyes:

So is this a show about searching for a new star... or a promotion of KP's 'business skills'?

lol

Viewing isn't compulsary you know xx
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    What did she say about verified accounts?
    PJ

When someone mentioned them to her she just asked what verified meant. I think she eventually got it.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To be fair, you didn't really expect it to not be about her as well did you?! I don't think it's a bad concept at all. And it's potentially a lot more interesting (using the term loosely and relatively) than just being about KP having her hair and nails etc done...