Options

paul nuttel

Comments

• Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bigger "Nutell" is Gordon Brown referring to Labours core support as "Bigots" .

Shortcut to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTr8IVWBuPE

Gordon Brown.>:(
  • Options
    Union JockUnion Jock Posts: 7,262
    Forum Member
    Watch Ukip destroy Labour in the North now that they have someone who speaks their language.
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turbulence wrote: »
    Which makes Corbyn achieving it and then some, that much greater.
    BINGO, I knew that would get a "what about Corbyn" response, but didn't expert it quite so quickly,
    Of course I won't point out that Corbyn has been an elected member of parliament for over 30 years, how long has Farage been an elected member of parliament? Oh that's right he has never been one and has failed at every attempt,
    Or that Corbyn has been elected leader of his party TWICE in less than a year each time getting more votes from the party membership than any leader of any political party in history, actually getting more votes the second time, and has seen his party become larger under his leadership than all other British political parties combined, Oh and seen them become the largest political party in Europe,

The sort of 'joke' Farage can only ever dream of being.

OOPS I did point it out after all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Union Jock wrote: »
    Watch Ukip destroy Labour in the North now that they have someone who speaks their language.

Yep the current Labour leadership does not resonate outside of the London area.:(.
  • Options
    DingbatDingbat Posts: 2,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Nuttall resigned yet?
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Union Jock wrote: »
    OK lets, I love a good prediction me.
  • Options
    Mou Mou LandMou Mou Land Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK lets, I love a good prediction me.

Yes, you made a lot of them about elections and referendums.

All wrong if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,595
    Forum Member
    Wonder if Nuttall has changed his view on the ivory trade?
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being a climate change denier says a lot about a person's intellect. Being an opponent of women & LGBT rights says a lot about a person's morals. He'll be a good leader for UKIP.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dingbat wrote: »

Give him 2 weeks :D
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dingbat wrote: »

:D:D:D

Longest serving UKIP leader for an entire week.
  • Options
    TurbulenceTurbulence Posts: 4,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BINGO, I knew that would get a "what about Corbyn" response, but didn't expert it quite so quickly,
    Of course I won't point out that Corbyn has been an elected member of parliament for over 30 years, how long has Farage been an elected member of parliament? Oh that's right he has never been one and has failed at every attempt,
    Or that Corbyn has been elected leader of his party TWICE in less than a year each time getting more votes from the party membership than any leader of any political party in history, actually getting more votes the second time, and has seen his party become larger under his leadership than all other British political parties combined, Oh and seen them become the largest political party in Europe,

The sort of 'joke' Farage can only ever dream of being.

OOPS I did point it out after all.

TWICE? That makes Corbyn special? that he had to go through TWO leadership elections because the rest of his party have zero faith in his policy, ideals or in how fit he is to lead the opposition party when the country desperately needs one? Okay.

And yes, 61% of the vote against Owen Smith, a non-charismatic Brexit denier who represented the Labour moderates (and badly) when the leadership election is made up of their hardcore vote... fantastic result! Everybody is clearly on board the Corbyn train. Not need to worry about his endless u-turns, hypocrisy over racism (All racism is vile but I'll have Dianne "White men divide and rule" Abbott as my deputy), sympathising with terrorists and draconian dictators, alienating the British working class... but it's all good because he said that one thing in a speech about the junior doctors or something.

And okay, I'll get back on topic with UKIP. Having to compare being elected as an MP for an establishment party, with being elected for a party who was founded in 1993... reeks of desperation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevgo wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Longest serving UKIP leader for an entire week.

Does not matter really as Labour have lost scotland,and the North.

And cannot get a majority gov without a coalition.

Just ask Nick Clegg how the last one went.!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    Wonder if Nuttall has changed his view on the ivory trade?

What are they?

There's not enough of it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    Being a climate change denier says a lot about a person's intellect. Being an opponent of women & LGBT rights says a lot about a person's morals. He'll be a good leader for UKIP.

Ah, the same LBGT stance the Liberal leader has, apart form the anti abortion stance Farron has and Nuttal does not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just ask Nick Clegg how the last one went.!:D

Still got 8 times as many MPs as UKIP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes but can they be an effective partner in government Tim Farron over to you.,;-)
  • Options
    TurbulenceTurbulence Posts: 4,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

An establishment party whose roots date back to the eighteenth century has 7 more MPs than a party who was founded in 1993. Congratulations??? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, the same LBGT stance the Liberal leader has, apart form the anti abortion stance Farron has and Nuttal does not.

Farron would not be my choice of leader, and I don't like his religion. If it came to he or Nuttall to protect my civil liberties, there would be no contest whatsoever.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/17/tim-farron-regrets-abstention-gay-marriage-vote

As for IVF for lesbians - I don't support the NHS funding IVF full stop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turbulence wrote: »
    An establishment party whose roots date back to the eighteenth century has 7 more MPs than a party who was founded in 1993. Congratulations??? :confused:

Still far more than the UKIP rabble will EVER have.
  • Options
    heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Northern Working Class politics just got very interesting :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heiker wrote: »
    Northern Working Class politics just got very interesting :)

Indeed its all to play for if Labour want their heartlands back.
  • Options
    DingbatDingbat Posts: 2,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They'll have infinitely more if (when) Carswell rejoins the tories.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Farron would not be my choice of leader, and I don't like his religion. If it came to he or Nuttall to protect my civil liberties, there would be no contest whatsoever.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/17/tim-farron-regrets-abstention-gay-marriage-vote

How very Liberal.;-)