Options

Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    i think ric was?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only just started watching again after a conscientious objection to Roman being axed, which left a major dearth of hunks (Angelo - pffft! :rolleyes:) and also amidst all that boring Hugo/police/thai people smuggling debacle or whatever the hell it was. Imagine my delight to find Marthorse gone at last! Did she leave with Hugo could anyone tell me?

Observations:

- Hate Indi, was v pleased that Romeo brushed her off initially but of course he ended up falling for the 'hot blonde', even though she's a miserable, self-involved little harpee. Pah.

- Miles is looking good, also will he and Leah be getting together? I hope so, I know they have their detractors on here for being too boring and having no spark but I disagree and think they could be a new lynchpin couple, possibly fostering all the teenage randoms that seem to float in to the bay a la Pippa and Tom/Michael (yeuch :eek:).

- Nicole is now LAAAME. WTF did Aden go, their sibling/romantic relationship after the merciful culling of Belle-end was one of my faves in H&A history. Penn is just text-book H&A loon, no doubt a cult is on its way, or possibly a siege of some kind...:rolleyes:

- Tony and Rachel, two of my faves, sad to see them go :cry: but so pleased they left together. Does anyone remember when Rachel was semi-choosing between Tony and Roman when Roman had first breezed in to town and was all flirty with her? Much as I loved him I was so pleased she chose Tony after realising Roman was hot trouble and Tony was best for settling down with!

- Bianca can f*ck right off. Dreadful dreadful character, no redeeming features. And finding out today that she stole someone elses fiance and we're sposed to feel sorry for her when he cheats on her with said ex-fiancee! Yeah right - what goes around comes around beeatch! Also, as an Italian I can safely say, she's about as Italian as Dol-freakin'-mio :mad: xmillion

That is all, and sorry for slight rant, been stuck in the house all day and have lost sense of social propriety!

PS Much as Liam leaves me cold with his tooth-pick bullsh*t and stupid Gillette model face, I was immensely gratified to hear him utter the immortal Aussie-soap phrase "Cop it sweet" today. It's up there with rack off, flaming galah etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, sorry to harp on but what is this b-sh*t episode today? The headteacher's acting is atrocious for a start, Bianca is butters, too awful to live and deserves to be fired (teachers slapping and rowing and being allowed to keep their jobs - yeah right!), the whole thing is like some seedy Red Shoes Diary erotic drama thing, with Liam and Bianca confessing to the headteacher woman (what is her bloody name!) and awful sexy flashbacks in between - yeuch! Hate that whole storyline. Ugh Liam's harping on again, run Angelo, run!

A proper Jump the Shark episode today. Also does anyone get the feeling that Angelo's brother may be making an appearance in the imminent future...?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that slap was shit and Liam is a little girl, clutching his face like a Victorian maiden aunt!
  • Options
    SammieSquirrelSammieSquirrel Posts: 931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    noggoirl wrote: »
    This is very crude but quite funny. From the Facebook group - Martha from Home and Away is Such a ****...

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7100893/

That is outstanding!
    I've only just started watching again after a conscientious objection to Roman being axed, which left a major dearth of hunks (Angelo - pffft! :rolleyes:) and also amidst all that boring Hugo/police/thai people smuggling debacle or whatever the hell it was. Imagine my delight to find Marthorse gone at last! Did she leave with Hugo could anyone tell me?

She did indeed. They're both on the run from the law after Angelo let them escape

- Miles is looking good, also will he and Leah be getting together?
    Not likely as Leah is in love with a priest called Elijah
    - Nicole is now LAAAME. WTF did Aden go, their sibling/romantic relationship after the merciful culling of Belle-end was one of my faves in H&A history. Penn is just text-book H&A loon, no doubt a cult is on its way, or possibly a siege of some kind...:rolleyes:

Aden left the bay with his brother, think he went to join the army.

A proper Jump the Shark episode today. Also does anyone get the feeling that Angelo's brother may be making an appearance in the imminent future...?!

You must be psychic! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    captain...you made me :D...

so has nicole got something nasty from that needle or was it just to put her through stress....i am not against her having caught anything btw, be a good storyline...summer bays biggest **** gets HIV...but not through sex! :eek: look out boys....

really starting to hate ruby now...the whole naughty girl trying to get evil alchohol is pathetic, and doesnt suit her.
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The actors who play indie an xavier look like twins separated at birth... Are they related in any way?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evamoo wrote: »
    captain...you made me :D...

so has nicole got something nasty from that needle or was it just to put her through stress....i am not against her having caught anything btw, be a good storyline...summer bays biggest **** gets HIV...but not through sex! :eek: look out boys....

really starting to hate ruby now...the whole naughty girl trying to get evil alchohol is pathetic, and doesnt suit her.

I think he's just messing with her head, apparently he was in a mental health institution but convinced them he was sane!

Angelo's bro is coming into the show next week, he's played by an actor who was in Out of the Blue... H&A seem to be casting all their old actors!!
  • Options
    shelly_77shelly_77 Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really loved the awkward conversation between Sid and Indie in today's episode - first time I've laughed out loud for ages :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,123
    Forum Member

Observations:

- Hate Indi, was v pleased that Romeo brushed her off initially but of course he ended up falling for the 'hot blonde', even though she's a miserable, self-involved little harpee. Pah.

- Miles is looking good, also will he and Leah be getting together? I hope so, I know they have their detractors on here for being too boring and having no spark but I disagree and think they could be a new lynchpin couple, possibly fostering all the teenage randoms that seem to float in to the bay a la Pippa and Tom/Michael (yeuch :eek:).

- Tony and Rachel, two of my faves, sad to see them go :cry: but so pleased they left together. Does anyone remember when Rachel was semi-choosing between Tony and Roman when Roman had first breezed in to town and was all flirty with her? Much as I loved him I was so pleased she chose Tony after realising Roman was hot trouble and Tony was best for settling down with!

- Bianca can f*ck right off. Dreadful dreadful character, no redeeming features. And finding out today that she stole someone elses fiance and we're sposed to feel sorry for her when he cheats on her with said ex-fiancee! Yeah right - what goes around comes around beeatch! Also, as an Italian I can safely say, she's about as Italian as Dol-freakin'-mio :mad: xmillion

That is all, and sorry for slight rant, been stuck in the house all day and have lost sense of social propriety!

PS Much as Liam leaves me cold with his tooth-pick bullsh*t and stupid Gillette model face, I was immensely gratified to hear him utter the immortal Aussie-soap phrase "Cop it sweet" today. It's up there with rack off, flaming galah etc.

Yes Martha and Hugo left together. They were in the police car with Angelo being taken in to custody and Angelo let them go with the car and be free and together. As a result of Angelo doing this he lost his job with the police though.

No sign of Leah and Miles getting together as Leah is still in love with Elijah and planning on going to Africa to see him.

I agree- Nicole hasn't been doing much lately although there is some Nicole/Penn stuff to come. And Nicole becomes a rock for Ruby when Ruby has some issues.

Penn may come across as crazy but there's a reason he is like the way he is due to his past and a grudge he has.

I don't mind Biana now as she has grown on me and in time get to know her better and what happened with Vittorio.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    finally! charlie is making her daughter go home...i never understood the living with irene thing...i suppose they dont need her there now irene has company in bianca and april!!
    yuck...i hope ruby has to pay indi's fine!!
    and i hate the way everyone is taking the blame for ruby...shes really bugging me atm!

loving marilyn and sid together!!
  • Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    finally! charlie is making her daughter go home...i never understood the living with irene thing...i suppose they dont need her there now irene has company in bianca and april!!

loving marilyn and sid together!!

Its probably so Angelo has someone to molest when she's out on a night shift when they move in together. Otherwise she he might go out and find some hookers.
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its probably so Angelo has someone to molest when she's out on a night shift when they move in together. Otherwise she he might go out and find some hookers.

Does Angelo molest school girls? When did that happen? I missed it. And how would this stop "she he" finding hookers? I'm confused. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Does Angelo molest school girls? When did that happen? I missed it. And how would this stop "she he" finding hookers? I'm confused. :confused:

He's a cheating scumbag and if he has Ruby at home to keep himself occupied while Charlie is out he will have no need to search for other forms of entertainment which might carry some nasty diseases. Charlie isn't a stupid as looks but more selfish than she looks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a cheating scumbag and if he has Ruby at home to keep himself occupied while Charlie is out he will have no need to search for other forms of entertainment which might carry some nasty diseases. Charlie isn't a stupid as looks but more selfish than she looks.

I'm still confused. When did Angelo cheat on Charlie with a school girl? I thought it was Liam who Ruby had a crush on but Liam, so far, hasn't let it progress. I've missed the story line of Angelo and a school girl. Did he chase Ruby or was it some other girl? Please tell me when this was. Did Charlie catch Angelo with a school girl and what happened?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm still confused. When did Angelo cheat on Charlie with a school girl? I thought it was Liam who Ruby had a crush on but Liam, so far, hasn't let it progress. I've missed the story line of Angelo and a school girl. Did he chase Ruby or was it some other girl? Please tell me when this was. Did Charlie catch Angelo with a school girl and what happened?

:rolleyes: It'll be coming soon, just wait and see. Poor Angelo lovers they will be so devestated when their heros true colours are shown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes: It'll be coming soon, just wait and see. Poor Angelo lovers they will be so devestated when their heros true colours are shown.

Oh, so this is your fantasy and not part of the script! I understand now. Sorry for being so obtuse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, so this is your fantasy and not part of the script! I understand now. Sorry for being so obtuse.
    :eek: Well you are a fan of Angelo so I forgive you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Well you are a fan of Angelo so I forgive you.
    Did I say I am a fan of Angelo? I don't like or dislike him, he's just another character and I was just wondering if I had missed an episode. Obviously not, as it has not happened ... except in your mind. Strange person but each to their own. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did I say I am a fan of Angelo? I don't like or dislike him, he's just another character and I was just wondering if I had missed an episode. Obviously not, as it has not happened ... except in your mind. Strange person but each to their own. :eek:

Any imagined plot created by a demented monkey would be superior to the crap that is on H&A at the moment.

The Angelo character is the sickening H&A character since Henk the rapist who was best friends with his rape victims brother who went on to give another character AIDS. Then again H&A likes to make heros out of killers and rapist. What a show to watch with the family.
  • Options
    SuperUnleadedSuperUnleaded Posts: 3,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way Vittorio says "Bee-yankkah" cracks me up. :D Totally fake accent, right? The actor's probably as Aussie as anything.
  • Options
    skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    The way Vittorio says "Bee-yankkah" cracks me up. :D Totally fake accent, right? The actor's probably as Aussie as anything.

Haha! I was thinking that too. You never know. He's played by a Richard Brancatisano. The accent is way to thick.

Does anyone have any info on when Morag returns? I'm just looking forward to her interactions with Marilyn.

Steph
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oooh has penn been bashing himself wanting alf to take the blame? :yawn::D
    whilst i kinda like penns evilness the story is dragging on a bit now.....
  • Options
    skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member

You have a while to go yet - If that's where the UK is at. It's still ongoing! I do agree - They are dragging this out way too long.

Steph
  • Options
    SammieSquirrelSammieSquirrel Posts: 931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Still not sure who bashed Penn, given the degree of damage it's unlikely he did it himself. Am wondering if he went looking for some random thugs & intentionally mouthed off at them to get them to beat him up.
    Whilst it is frustrating that we still don't know the full story behind Penn the mentalist, his psycopathic behaviour should keep us entertained for the some time to come.
    Can't wait for Morag to return, she's about the only one likely to face up to him without losing it.