Alex Reid, His days look numbered

Comments

• muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear you maybe right about Alex, just seen a KP tweet: "how funny just been told low life paps outside my house and its christmas eve ***** im not even home my sister and alex are idiots"

Oh dear all not good at Pricey home
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol that reads as if she is calling her sister and Alex, idiots. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, wonder if she has realised or that she actually does mean it
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Oh dear you maybe right about Alex, just seen a KP tweet: "how funny just been told low life paps outside my house and its christmas eve ***** im not even home my sister and alex are idiots"

Why is she even bothered if she's not at home? Perhaps she's bothered because the paps aren't following her?:D
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Why is she even bothered if she's not at home? Perhaps she's bothered because the paps aren't following her?:D

Most likely explanation. No doubt she's tweeted her actual location.

Also, she would be driven insane to think they might be there to catch pics of Alex and / or her sis - this would particularly annoy her if Alex got publicity in his own right, especially by dint of being at HER house with HER sister and HER paps.

Seems to me that the paps would always be outside her house, more so than ever over the xmas period. They must be there most of the time when she's out and about.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    Lol that reads as if she is calling her sister and Alex, idiots. :D

No wonder she has others write for her. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

:D
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

I have read tweets from KP before and her written english is shocking, is it a case of eats shoots and leaves?

Maybe there should be a comma after 'are', meaning that her sister and Alex are at home and the 'idiots' refers to the paps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Wasn't their a story ages ago about her being "jellus" of her sister spending time with either simple Simon or FrankNFurter???
    Forum Member
    I don't recall Krusty being noted for her academic credentials.

In fact it was revealed in the shows filmed when she was with PA that she is near-illiterate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a fellow armchair psychiatrist I agree with your diagnosis although I'm firmly rooted to Narcissistic PD :)

The problem with narcissists is it doesn't matter what anyone thinks because they literally scramble reality to suit themselves. It's a very delusional state.

I'd say someone like Kerry Katona is Borderline PD rather than narcissistic as she at least knows the value of being self-depricating and showing vulnerability.

Totally agree with this.
    Forum Member
    Urgh just saw a Living TV celeb 'news' report featuring Reid. Talking about himself in the third person in a very grandiose fashion stating there's a lot of public demand to know what 'Reidy's' doing and that he gets swamped by fans chanting 'Reidy, Reidy, Reidy!'. Erm yeah right.

I haven't watched any of his show and I will not be doing so.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    I have read tweets from KP before and her written english is shocking, is it a case of eats shoots and leaves?

Maybe there should be a comma after 'are', meaning that her sister and Alex are at home and the 'idiots' refers to the paps.
    Urgh just saw a Living TV celeb 'news' report featuring Reid. Talking about himself in the third person in a very grandiose fashion stating there's a lot of public demand to know what 'Reidy's' doing and that he gets swamped by fans chanting 'Reidy, Reidy, Reidy!'. Erm yeah right.

I think she should 'Reidy, Reidy, Reidy' back her tweets before she posts them...... I think Wakeylass is more than likely right.

Perhaps she's hit the sherry early.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I think she should 'Reidy, Reidy, Reidy' back her tweets before she posts them...... I think Wakeylass is more than likely right.

Perhaps she's hit the sherry early.

:D:D:D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely explanation. No doubt she's tweeted her actual location.

Also, she would be driven insane to think they might be there to catch pics of Alex and / or her sis - this would particularly annoy her if Alex got publicity in his own right, especially by dint of being at HER house with HER sister and HER paps.

Seems to me that the paps would always be outside her house, more so than ever over the xmas period. They must be there most of the time when she's out and about.

Yeah, notice how little press Alex gets & how Jordan's engineered it that he has to cover his face & not get snapped & not get in the papers? You would think Alex would want the opposite.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    have they really broke up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    have they really broke up

They were never really together to begin with! It was a marriage made in PR Heaven.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I don't recall Krusty being noted for her academic credentials.

In fact it was revealed in the shows filmed when she was with PA that she is near-illiterate.

:D what? they actually said that??
    Forum Member
    :D what? they actually said that??

They didn't actually SAY it but Pete being a dick always trying to do his rhyming often resulted in massive arguments about whether quite simple words really existed, how to spell them, etc which revealed just quite STUPID she really is. There was one point where a well known word was so badly diputed by KP Nuts that PA was forced to get out the dictionary and hand it to her but she couldn't find the word because she couldn't spell it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't actually SAY it but Pete being a dick always trying to do his rhyming often resulted in massive arguments about whether quite simple words really existed, how to spell them, etc which revealed just quite STUPID she really is. There was one point where a well known word was so badly diputed by KP Nuts that PA was forced to get out the dictionary and hand it to her but she couldn't find the word because she couldn't spell it!

Was that the wee dispute they had over what "rhetorical" meant..

I watched an episode of her show where she and Alex were both trying to figure out what it meant too lol

Seems she didn't learn first time around :D
    Forum Member
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    Was that the wee dispute they had over what "rhetorical" meant..

I watched an episode of her show where she and Alex were both trying to figure out what it meant too lol

Seems she didn't learn first time around :D

Oh yep that was a really bad argument... him trying to explain what rhetorical meant, then she refused to believe him there was such a word:D

I'm just watching Reid's show, he's coming off as not entirely unlikeable, he doesn't seem the sort that's gonna take KP Nut's constant crap. He's really deluded thinking he's 'clever' / brainy when he so isn't. Maybe that's why he needs to be around that obtuse cow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Alex is an odd one. He's kind of likeable in a buffoon sort of way, but he also seems quite egotistical and is completely deluded (about his acting career and abilities). I haven't seen his show but I bet it's comical in places :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem they have not been seen together for a long time, and she does seem to be spending a lot of time with Gary than her won husband? Bit odd for a 12 month marriage already I would guess
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem they have not been seen together for a long time, and she does seem to be spending a lot of time with Gary than her won husband? Bit odd for a 12 month marriage already I would guess

lets face it,its over
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very rare does she tweet about him, quite a while ago it was always about him now its nothing at all