Any Hayley Westenra fans? - a question

Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello! :)

I have just discovered the magical voice of Hayley Westenra. In particular, I have fallen in love with her version of Wuthering Heights, and, even more specifically, the very beautiful video which accompanies it. Here it is, in case you don't know it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUuWv36OCzM

I would really really REALLY (!) love to obtain a DVD with this video on, to watch on the TV. However - having looked exhaustively on Amazon (not just the British one, but also the American, French and German ones) - and on Ebay - I just can't find one. Maybe it's never been released to buy; I don't know.

I tried signing up to Hayley's offical website, to ask other fans in the forums there whether they knew if it's available, but have had trouble signing on to the site. I forgot my password, and they said they'd send a new one to my email address, but haven't. So I'm feeling really frustrated right now!

If anyone here is a fan of hers, and if you know whether this video is available, or, at the very least, where I could find out if it is, I would be so grateful if you could let me know. It has me completely spellbound!

All the very best.

Moll
x