Options

Dan Wootton obsessed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has any one else noticed his obsession with Katie Price.

His ongoing made up stories and retractions and tonight:

Phil, Katie's friend twittered:

Great flight home. Economy but a whole row of seats so slept all the way.
about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Followed by Dans twitter to Phil:

Hope @PhillTurnerDIY @GaryMakeUp enjoyed your trip back from LA in cattle class.Sad your best friend doesn't pay for business.Lots of love x
about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

This childishness has been going on for ages. What is his problem?

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Phils reply:

@danwootton I'm the same as most people that travel economy!!! Very well looked after. Get in the real world. Your flight paid for then?
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to danwootton
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    He does not dislike her, he pretends that he does because he is just jealous that he isnt one of her many gay friends such as Gary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a proper nasty piece of work. Disgusting human being.
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    I don't usually stick up for Katie Price, but why on earth should she feel obliged to pay for her mates' flights? This guy is ridiculous!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's making a complete t**at of himself and actually now coming across as stalkerish and creepy.

But whatever, his life, his reputation, if he wants to behave like a petulant fool, his look out. And the fact that he's friends with Perez Hilton says all anyone needs to know about him. Utter tw**at. KP's being very restrained, all things considered.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie's better off just completely ignoring him. The more he goes on, the more people will cotton onto him being an utter git and swine!
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Katie Price, but Dan Wootton is a really nasty git. He seems to have it in for Katie now, but before that it was Nadine Coyle from Girls Aloud. God knows what she'd done to warrant such vitriol as she doesn't really court publicity like some celebrities do. But because Dan perceived her as a threat to his precious Cheryl he wasted no opportunity to rip Nadine apart, and it was pretty nasty stuff. Mocking her when he saw her CD in a bargain bin at Tesco for example.

He also doesn't seem to like Dannii Minogue much (once again, a threat to his precious Cheryl), he used to slag her off until he realised the public actually quite liked her. So the tone changed slightly, but all of his articles about her are still filled with backhanded compliments and an undercurrent of bitchiness.

He's a horrible, hateful individual and I love how he acts all innocent when fans of the people he slates challenge him on Twitter.
  • Options
    adzieeadziee Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cattle Class? What a nob
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Katie Price, but Dan Wootton is a really nasty git. He seems to have it in for Katie now, but before that it was Nadine Coyle from Girls Aloud. God knows what she'd done to warrant such vitriol as she doesn't really court publicity like some celebrities do. But because Dan perceived her as a threat to his precious Cheryl he wasted no opportunity to rip Nadine apart, and it was pretty nasty stuff. Mocking her when he saw her CD in a bargain bin at Tesco for example.

He also doesn't seem to like Dannii Minogue much (once again, a threat to his precious Cheryl), he used to slag her off until he realised the public actually quite liked her. So the tone changed slightly, but all of his articles about her are still filled with backhanded compliments and an undercurrent of bitchiness.

He's a horrible, hateful individual and I love how he acts all innocent when fans of the people he slates challenge him on Twitter.

A bit like some of the hate that's directed at Cheryl on here that conveniently gets ignored then. This should be remembered at times.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adziee wrote: »
    Cattle Class? What a nob

Flying to LA "cattle class" is luxury to most people. He sounds like a right snob for saying that.
    zx50 wrote: »
    A bit like some of the hate that's directed at Cheryl on here that conveniently gets ignored then. This should be remembered at times.

No one hates Cheryl, but we are entitled to dislike her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flying to LA "cattle class" is luxury to most people. He sounds like a right snob for saying that..

Agreed. And given that his flights are paid by the NOTW, he isn't even in a position to get smug and snobby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adziee wrote: »
    Cattle Class? What a nob

Yes exactly what Phil said but a bit more polite:

danwootton how can u work for a news paper that is probably bought by most people who travel economy? Like I have no problem with.
    about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to danwootton
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You wouldn't have thought it from some posts but never mind.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    I think who Dan Wootton 'hates on' each week depends on whose voicemail he's been listening to :p
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a stupid (s)nob!! I am sure if KP had paid the ridiculous amount of money for her entire hangers on to go business class he would have a few words to say about that too!
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    Is that a confession by the OP? :)

Doing a search...of the first 25 contributions...a third are about or contain the name Dan Wootton....:p
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan Wootton = nasty horrible little man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wootton is truly thick. As someone has already pointed out, I hardly think the readership of the NOTW is flying first class:D:D So he insults the lot of them. Im more surprised that the NOTW can afford to fly Wootton business.

I love Phill as he speaks his mind to this idiot.

Im not really interested in Wootton's motives, or the fact he was gyrating at a Peter Andre concert and is a buddy of Powell, he is what he is. He makes his money by being what he is. Katie gives him as good as she gets.

Digressing - he is a funny looking fellow. I had no idea who he was until I saw him talking on a tv show.
  • Options
    Melp26Melp26 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone post a link to a pic of him, I googled imaged but more than one face I dont recognise came up :S
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

Doing a search...of the first 25 contributions...a third are about or contain the name Dan Wootton....:p

Not that I have to justify my posts but did it not occur to you that I realised his obsession when everytime I posted on Katie threads he seems to be a the route of the negative press on more than one occasion.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avidreader wrote: »
    Dan Wootton = nasty horrible little man.

Is this that Prat who is always on Lorraine show talking shite??(while she giggles at every word:rolleyes:) if so i agree.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »

:D

I don't mind him. He's a big improvement on the 3am tossers anyway, imo.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Wootton is truly thick. As someone has already pointed out, I hardly think the readership of the NOTW is flying first class:D:D So he insults the lot of them. Im more surprised that the NOTW can afford to fly Wootton business.

I love Phill as he speaks his mind to this idiot.

What a pity he doesn't do the same to KP. Sadly, he seems as much of a sycophant as the rest of her so-called friends.
  • Options
    birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do you know this?

Thank you for explaining the rules to me.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Not that I have to justify my posts but did it not occur to you that I realised his obsession when everytime I posted on Katie threads he seems to be a the route of the negative press on more than one occasion.

With the best will in the world luv, that sounds like someone, thankfully help is available. :D