Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
Forum Member
Apologies if there is already a thread. Couldn't be bothered to scroll through and find one.

Released at midnight and already #1 on iTunes.

I'm not a huge Miley fan but I'm actually really impressed, some of her music is incredible.

Set aside her awful attitude, embarrassing twerking & performances, tacky outfits, ghetto wannabe antics etc - she's not actually thaaaat bad.

It's just a real shame that it will probs top the charts for the wrong reasons rather than it being a fantastic record.

Thoughts? Negative and positive welcome.

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    It is an amazing album tbh except for one or two songs.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies if there is already a thread. Couldn't be bothered to scroll through and find one.

Released at midnight and already #1 on iTunes.

I'm not a huge Miley fan but I'm actually really impressed, some of her music is incredible.

Set aside her awful attitude, embarrassing twerking & performances, tacky outfits, ghetto wannabe antics etc - she's not actually thaaaat bad.

It's just a real shame that it will probs top the charts for the wrong reasons rather than it being a fantastic record.

Thoughts? Negative and positive welcome.

Wow, perhaps one of the fairest posts I have read on Miley in months.:)
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on the previews, I didn't really like it. But I'm willing to give it another chance...however I won't be buying it. Maybe my sister will get it and I can steal it.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I presume that 'Bangerz' is some reference to the quality of the album's songs but it always sounds to me like slang for breasts! I