Can Cindy be added to the missing persons cast in eastenders

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,640
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
She seemed to be toiling and struggling with post natal depression , I can't recall where the story was going and she seems to have disappeared again.

I assume the story has best rested for more Carter adventures

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't matter where Cindy is, all that matters is that the Carters have a row and Shirley goes to the Vic and shouts and leaves and Mick goes to the B&B and shouts and leaves.

Oh and stunt castings. They matter too.

Cindy who?
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure why DTC is trying to avoid doing issue-based storylines, like alcoholism (Denise), depression (Max, Kat) and post-natal depression (Cindy). He seems to be just using these as plot devices.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Why would DTC worry about Cindy when he has his huge Carter's vs Dean storyline.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    I'm not sure why DTC is trying to avoid doing issue-based storylines, like alcoholism (Denise), depression (Max, Kat) and post-natal depression (Cindy). He seems to be just using these as plot devices.

Agreed. He gets worse by the day imp.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is in one episode next week!
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,696
    Forum Member
    At first I thought they were grooming Mimi Keene to be the next big star but now I'm really not even sure if she is safe from being axed?
  • KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sign this if you hate how she is underutilised
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cindy is quality. It would be a shame to throw her under the bus for yet another 6 months of repeated Carter scenes but that's inevitably what will happen.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I am suspicious that she was brought in purely to give Jane a baby. Forget Peter and Lucy (and Steven), it's all about Bobby and Beth.
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are very strict rules regarding the amount of time young actors can work.

The actress playing Cindy could also be taking time out to concentrate on her School exams this year.