Easter Island.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotland! :D
  • muguguymanmuguguyman Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Qatar, Seoul, Dakar and Kuala Lumpur are all places I would like to visit but I never really know why - they just fascinate me. Djibouti sounds interesting, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hull!
  • starkcontraststarkcontrast Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I have always wanted to visit the island of Newfoundland, Canada! :) Some other random places I would love to visit are Gibraltar, and the island of Corsica! :)
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    I find myself wanting to visit places where certain films that I've seen were made.

I was in my element when I was in LA, from seeing places like where the shootout in Heat was filmed, right through to the trash can where they dumped the money in Speed!
  • soransoran Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always wanted to go to a bumped 5 year old thread ;):D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This year I want to go to Angkor wat in Cambodia and Mandalay in Burma....living in Thailand at the mo so not impossible:)
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lulu's bed. ;)
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soran wrote: »
    I have always wanted to go to a bumped 5 year old thread ;):D

Well congratulations you've made it:D
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calais wrote: »
    Although I've been to LA, I flew. I have always wanted to go to America; the first leg by liner from Southampton to NY, then by train to Chicago, then Seattle, then down the pacific coast to San Francisco/Montorey.
    Just waiting fot the lottery.

just do a fly drive, it is great over there
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    USA especially the desert, see the Grand Canyon and that. I would love to do Route 66.
  • Sid LawSid Law Posts: 4,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some strange reason I have always wanted to go to Iceland. The country not the supermarket:D, I remember seeing it on Wish You Were Here years ago and thinking it looked interesting.

I also really fancy visiting the Isles of Scilly. Don't ask me why, but they look quaint. As does Sark in the Channel Islands.

I have also always wanted to go to Iceland, and in June this year to celebrate our 25th anniversary we went there for a week.

It is by a long shot the best holiday I/we have ever had. A truly incredible place, awesome geography and sights, lovely people, not stupid expensive like Scandanavia (as long as you don't buy beer in a night club in Reykjavik) and the flight from Glasgow was only 2 hours.
    Not a place for beach bums but you do need to take a swimming cozzie.
    We stayed in Akureyri (the northern capital) and Reykjavik and loved it.
    The constant daylight was amazing, but I'd really like to go back in winter to see the northern lights properly - I've seen them here in Scotland a couple of times but not nearly as good as you can see them there.