Eastenders Press Night

HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
https://twitter.com/SuseHill/status/613823098895368193

Seems some potential big things coming up.

Comments

• dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean they will be a Midnight announcement coming up?
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susan Hill said the weekend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know when the spoilers from that event will be revealed? I'm not really sure how it works?
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting, I'm sure there will be Carter stuff but I want to see stories for other characters, most notably Jay, Whitney and Denise.
  • SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently lots coming up for Ronnie.
  • Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandsss wrote: »

Well its about time>:( shes been screaming out for a sl, shes been in the corner neglected for way too long!

sarcasm:kitty:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

I'm sure she's going to kill Dean.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forwards to this being released. I expect Shirley will be put on the backburner and everyone else will get a chance.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh interesting! Maybe something about Jade/Shabnam too?
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping it's a big storylinfor Ronnie
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member

Hope it involves Dean!
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Ronnie to share some bloomin' screen time with Mick and Linda. Both of them are way better when interacting with people outside the Carters and Ron has yet to have a proper meeting with the people who now live where she used to, 6 or 7 years ago.

Roxy having a fling with Dean, Mick or Linda might spot him and could warn Ronnie about him.
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Looking forwards to this being released. I expect Shirley will be put on the backburner and everyone else will get a chance.

Do you even bother watching? Or you just here to liven us all up a bit? :D:D
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronnie??

I was expecting lots of Kathy stuff to be honest.
    I think she will be the big story of the summer, but unless she is given big stories a long time after the shock of her return I expect that she'll Peter out as a character next year. Just got vibes her return will turn out to be a DUD once the dust settles.

Re:Ronnie killing Dean. Matt DA seems to have been working at EE recently, so i think this is unlikely just get. He may go soonish, but I don't think we'll see the end of Dean till autumn or even Christmas.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,961
    Forum Member
    Hope we find out a bit more about Kathy's return with Gavin and what impact it will have on Ian, Ben, Phil and Sharon as well as Walford in general.
  • americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Ben and Paul please
  • imawotsitimawotsit Posts: 401
    Forum Member
    Pleeease don't kill Dean. It would piss me off so, so badly if this is his "punishment". I've been sexually abuse multiple times by different people, and this far I've related to Linda's story so much (although I never reported mine because when they all happened I was either really young or really naive) so I know better than most that in real life the victim does not justice like this. That's exactly what EE want to show and have successfully been doing it thus far. Anyone who says the writers should kill off Dean or have him sent to jail obviously have no experience of sexual abuse. That's not real life. That might be the story for a few rapists, but that would be the minority. The majority of sexual offenders out there is that they escape. The victims rarely win.
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing big has happened since the anniversary credits rolled
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope so and about time too. :) I hope it is not Ronnie killing someone or some OTT one dimensional storyline like that. And I also hope it involves some screen time with Mathew and Ron being a mother at long last. How will she cope with that?
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Interesting, I'm sure there will be Carter stuff but I want to see stories for other characters, most notably Jay, Whitney and Denise.
    Apparently Nancy thinks Lee is hiding something in two weeek, so hopefully this story involves Whitney too, if Lee does have a secret.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Intriguing and exciting times ahead hopefully
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you even bother watching? Or you just here to liven us all up a bit? :D:D

I go where I'm needed Aar.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure she's going to kill Dean.

hope not - as much as I want to see Dean disappear I really dont want to see Ronnie killing another of her sisters boyfriends *yawn*

lazy writing if that does happen - its just as bad as writing Roxy sleeping with Charlie

been there, done that!
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »
    Nothing big has happened since the anniversary credits rolled

You are joking aren't you? We've had the run up to and eventual death of Stan and the brilliant scenes then
    We've had the brilliant introduction of Carmel Kazemi
    The revelation of the CF storyline
    The progression of Vincent
    The reveal of the father of Linda's baby
    Bunny boiler Abi
    The departure of Peter, J-B'sLauren, Kat and Alfie
    The introduction of Paul Coker
    Vincent giving the Philth a dose of his own medicine
    The brilliant Masood's taking the front line
    and of course darth Ronnie

This is Eastenders not the A-Team B.A isn't going to arrive and build an armoured vehicle out of the rubbish in the Arches and blow up the Vic

But of course you were joking weren't you? What exactly do you expect?
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping we get some info 're Dean's exit/comeuppance/Carter reconciliation, Jade/CF, the Masoods, Stacey's key, Babe's secret, Shirley/Buster, Ronnie, Gavin/Kathy ....

I still want Dan Sullivan to return too. :D