Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I'm still hopefull the Burton and Taylor of our age will realise all this faffing around with other people was just a phase and that they'll soon re-entwine their cheddar coloured souls.

Aww you are such an old romantic Nota :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I'm still hopefull the Burton and Taylor of our age will realise all this faffing around with other people was just a phase and that they'll soon re-entwine their cheddar coloured souls.

Or the other great love of their lives - money - will prompt them to 'realise what they've given up' and inspire the same epic reunion.

I'm not going to lie, I would love that. I was tickled to hear that Pete had his own channel and gutted to realise the truth. If the two great brands are brought back together when OK is tapped out they could use their ill gottens to buy a cheap cable station, wire up a giant pink reality palace and live unhappily ever after.

I really think it would solve everything. They'd be consigned to a corner of the world you could only find if you actively sought it out, they'd both have to be 'on' 24/7 so would probably be involved in far less drama AND it would be the most life affirming thing in the universe to tune in to. The ultimate schadenfreude TV.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snark E wrote: »
    Or the other great love of their lives - money - will prompt them to 'realise what they've given up' and inspire the same epic reunion.

I'm not going to lie, I would love that. I was tickled to hear that Pete had his own channel and gutted to realise the truth. If the two great brands are brought back together when OK is tapped out they could use their ill gottens to buy a cheap cable station, wire up a giant pink reality palace and live unhappily ever after.

I really think it would solve everything. They'd be consigned to a corner of the world you could only find if you actively sought it out, they'd both have to be 'on' 24/7 so would probably be involved in far less drama AND it would be the most life affirming thing in the universe to tune in to. The ultimate schadenfreude TV.

Brilliant:D:D:D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Nobody likes a show off............

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/1399917162642
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody likes a show off............

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/1399917162642

What's he on about this time, BEL? I can't be bothered playing it...
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    What's he on about this time, BEL? I can't be bothered playing it...

I think he's filming 60MM & he rather smugly gets the cameras to pan into the "Pete chanting" crowd.
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    I think he's filming 60MM & he rather smugly gets the cameras to pan into the "Pete chanting" crowd.

Is 60 minute leg... Sorry makeover still being inflicted on us from network centre ....still better than another season of my suffering..
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's such an egotistical, smug pr@t.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

That's handsome, young-looking, egotistical, smug pr@t to you, thank you very much.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great big orange ****
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheers BEL. All about TM as usual. I suppose he has to get his applause fix from somewhere now he no longer has a MeMeMe show.
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »

True.
    That's handsome, young-looking, egotistical, smug pr@t to you, thank you very much.

Drinking in the afternoon again Az?
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Great big orange ****

Equally true.
    Bela wrote: »
    Cheers BEL. All about TM as usual. I suppose he has to get his applause fix from somewhere now he no longer has a MeMeMe show.

Not a problem, if I feel I've stopped one person from viewing such nauseating c**p, then job done.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-family-day-out-tips

Parenting tips from DOTY such as using one of those baby carriers leaves your hands free to do other stuff and family days out are amazing.

Read and learn peeps and you too can be as great a parent as Pete
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Great big orange ****

:D
    Ooh I do love a missing word competition.
    But I'm not posting my guess until you clarify exactly what the prize is.
    I'm still terrified I might inadvertently win the Big Nit sweepstake.

True.

Drinking in the afternoon again Az?

Equally true.

Not a problem, if I feel I've stopped one person from viewing such nauseating c**p, then job done.

*Hic*
    Certainly not.
    If I had been, I would have posted
    "****ing great ****, egotistical, *****, smug, **********."
    :p

Have to say though, I'm not entirely convinced that you have been perusing BBCAndre as some kind of altruistic act of heroism, to save us all from having to go there.
    I have a strong suspicion you just like looking at pictures of Tangoman with his moobs out.
    :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-family-day-out-tips

Parenting tips from DOTY such as using one of those baby carriers leaves your hands free to do other stuff and family days out are amazing.

Like phoning the paps to make sure they get plenty of photographs of you acting the doting DOTY you mean?
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is my favourite part:
    Pete added: "Family days out are amazing and that'sone I'll always remember. Ems, the kids and I had lunch in one of the restaurants and did a bit of shopping."

Oh yes, Peter, truly a once in a lifetime experience. Lunch and a bit of shopping! I wish I could do such amazing things with my family. I am so jellus of your glamorous show business lifestyle, I can only dream of Outlet Villages and children's play grounds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    This is my favourite part:

Oh yes, Peter, truly a once in a lifetime experience. Lunch and a bit of shopping! I wish I could do such amazing things with my family. I am so jellus of your glamorous show business lifestyle, I can only dream of Outlet Villages and children's play grounds.

:D That was my favourite bit too. In years, nay, DECADES! to come, he and Em will still be reminiscing fondly about this truly exceptional day out when they had lunch, did some shopping, played in a playground and had their pics taken.

My other favourite bit was "I love carrying Amelia in the baby carrier as it means she can be close to me and my hands are free to multitask!"

Multi-task? TM? As if.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*Hic*
    Certainly not.

Have to say though, I'm not entirely convinced that you have been perusing BBCAndre as some kind of altruistic act of heroism, to save us all from having to go there.
    I have a strong suspicion you just like looking at pictures of Tangoman with his moobs out.

Az, I'm really worried about you and your afternoon drinkies.:(:cry:

I think we need to stage an intervention. Perhaps if Tangoman, aka handsome Peter were to post an impassioned plea to ask you to get help you might consider it???

*gets on blower to CAN*
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seriously, that's incredible. Who would have known the perks of a baby carrier? Hands free? What, you mean to answer your phone, hold your other child's hand etc? Wow! Times have seriously moved on since I had my wee one in 2009.

Family days out are amazing?! Geez, ya know, thanks to these words of wisdom, I think I might try giving some of these family day out thingys a whirl. I'll let you all know how It goes, I mean, what a totally novel idea!
    Forum Member

Oh Jeez what a wally, I'm not knocking baby carriers, I think they're great but you just know TM would love being papped with one, as for the aviators, are they surgically attached!

*Hic*
    Certainly not.

Not funny!>:( My Eamonn reads this you know!;-):D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Seriously, that's incredible. Who would have known the perks of a baby carrier? Hands free? What, you mean to answer your phone, hold your other child's hand etc? Wow! Times have seriously moved on since I had my wee one in 2009.

Family days out are amazing?! Geez, ya know, thanks to these words of wisdom, I think I might try giving some of these family day out thingys a whirl. I'll let you all know how It goes, I mean, what a totally novel idea!

I know mate. Tell you what, I might try one of these family day out thingys. I mean LUNCH!! SHOPPING!! WITH THE FAMILY - Never in all my days have I heard the like before. No wonder he's DOUBLE DOTY with all these new fangled parenting ideas :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »

I think you need to be very, very careful.
    It's all very well reading Tangoman's words of parental wisdom, but really Hmm - do you honestly think you are capable of actually carrying them out?
    Some of them do sound dreadfully complicated and way beyond the capabilities of us normal parents.
    Perhaps you'd be safer just staying at home with babyHmm, and observing the DOTY's superior techniques from a respectful, admiring distance.
    After all, carrying your baby and using a phone AT THE SAME TIME, sounds horribly advanced for someone without a single mayonnaise lid to their name.

Oh Jeez what a wally, I'm not knocking baby carriers, I think they're great but you just know TM would love being papped with one, as for the aviators, are they surgically attached!

Not funny!>:( My Eamonn reads this you know!;-):D

Poor Eamonn.
    How's he going to feel knowing his number one fan has been leering at Tangoman?
    Perhaps it might encourage him to go for a new, sexier image - he could turn up to read the news wearing ridiculous sunglasses and covered in 15 layers of mahogany Ronseal - and it would be all your fault.
    >:(
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 2 miles from one of those outlet parks. I think it has been there around 7 years and I have been there twice. I went on my own so I suppose it doesn't count as a family day out. .

I will ask around to see if any of my friends have such strong feelings about taking the family there and if they have treasured memories.

Maybe as TM is such a special person this only applies to him and his family. :blush:
    Forum Member
    I think you need to be very, very careful.
    It's all very well reading Tangoman's words of parental wisdom, but really Hmm - do you honestly think you are capable of actually carrying them out?
    Some of them do sound dreadfully complicated and way beyond the capabilities of us normal parents.
    Perhaps you'd be safer just staying at home with babyHmm, and observing the DOTY's superior techniques from a respectful, admiring distance.
    After all, carrying your baby and using a phone AT THE SAME TIME, sounds horribly advanced for someone without a single mayonnaise lid to their name.

Poor Eamonn.
    How's he going to feel knowing his number one fan has been leering at Tangoman?
    Perhaps it might encourage him to go for a new, sexier image - he could turn up to read the news wearing ridiculous sunglasses and covered in 15 layers of mahogany Ronseal - and it would be all your fault.
    >:(

Now I know you've been on the sauce.

My Eamonn is far too classy & dignified to even think about going down the Ronseal route, as for the sunglasses, like the majority of men, he knows how ridiculous people look wearing them in all weathers & he stopped dressing like a 19 year old when he was 19.
    In fact one of his pet hates is middle aged men dressing like stroppy teenagers. His rule..... Mon - Fri is shirt & tie, weekends, M&S cords with a nice matching pullover, perfect;-):D
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I'm 2 miles from one of those outlet parks. I think it has been there around 7 years and I have been there twice. I went on my own so I suppose it doesn't count as a family day out. .

I will ask around to see if any of my friends have such strong feelings about taking the family there and if they have treasured memories.

Maybe as TM is such a special person this only applies to him and his family. :blush:

Well if you do go again Cazzz, drag the family along, take a picnic, make a day of it & for Goodness sake, don't forget the camera, you must capture all those special moments of The Cazzz family day out at the Outlet Park.
This discussion has been closed.