Options

River City catch up

HavingALaughHavingALaugh Posts: 442
Forum Member
Would anyone be able to tell me what has happened on River City since Nicole's boyfriend died? Think she's called Nicole (she was pregnant)

Where's Lenny now? etc please

Comments

• Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope someone can come along and answer this I haven't watched River City since January and want to get back into it.
  • Options
    P-ComboP-Combo Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would anyone be able to tell me what has happened on River City since Nicole's boyfriend died? Think she's called Nicole (she was pregnant)

Where's Lenny now? etc please

Nicole and the brody family left the show, except gabriel and zinnie.

lenny murdoch is still there, hes currently invested in a corrupt housing development that had a ground problem. and threatened Eileen Donachie child, raymond henderson got the real report from the ground reporter and reported it all to a journalised. it appears the original group report got took away in a black car lol.

Angus took his stolen cars to wee boab to change the serials etc, they stole a car from a corrupt vicar who knows lenny murdoch, anus and wee boab took the car to Big Rab lol. lenny threatened wee boab and angus to get it back, and they went to big rabs yard and stole it, then lenny stole the 15k money from them and gave the vicar 2k out of it.

Murray left the show recently because he was accused of abusing Kirsty Lindsay
    because he gave her drink etc, but he never touched her and she and Finn Mackay were plotting against them, the cps dropped the case not enough evidence, but DI Donald told Alan Lindsay whos the dad that murray had a previous report that he abused a child when he was a teacher, but it turned out he was blackmailed.

and raymond gets killed i think in the next few weeks. as the actor is leaving and it was suggested the doors wouldn't be left open.

Oh and DC Will Cooper and robbie are fostering Finn mackay, some english actor. whos also a rapper i think. Sonny Green

Anything else just let me know ;P
  • Options
    HavingALaughHavingALaugh Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    P-Combo wrote: »
    Nicole and the brody family left the show, except gabriel and zinnie.

lenny murdoch is still there, hes currently invested in a corrupt housing development that had a ground problem. and threatened Eileen Donachie child, raymond henderson got the real report from the ground reporter and reported it all to a journalised. it appears the original group report got took away in a black car lol.

Angus took his stolen cars to wee boab to change the serials etc, they stole a car from a corrupt vicar who knows lenny murdoch, anus and wee boab took the car to Big Rab lol. lenny threatened wee boab and angus to get it back, and they went to big rabs yard and stole it, then lenny stole the 15k money from them and gave the vicar 2k out of it.

Murray left the show recently because he was accused of abusing Kirsty Lindsay
    because he gave her drink etc, but he never touched her and she and Finn Mackay were plotting against them, the cps dropped the case not enough evidence, but DI Donald told Alan Lindsay whos the dad that murray had a previous report that he abused a child when he was a teacher, but it turned out he was blackmailed.

and raymond gets killed i think in the next few weeks. as the actor is leaving and it was suggested the doors wouldn't be left open.

Oh and DC Will Cooper and robbie are fostering Finn mackay, some english actor. whos also a rapper i think. Sonny Green

Anything else just let me know ;P

Thanks a lot! I will watch the last two eps this week. Only question is are Scarlett and jimmy back together?
  • Options
    P-ComboP-Combo Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot! I will watch the last two eps this week. Only question is are Scarlett and jimmy back together?

I dont actually know, I think jimmy is still staying with raymond. but they seem to understand each other now and talk civilised. But i would like to see them back together aswell.
  • Options
    Anne_CameronAnne_Cameron Posts: 4,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River City must surely be the most dire of all soaps - that awful background music and the totally implausible plots. I really couldn't give two hoots about any of the characters. It's enough to make you turn to drink!!
  • Options
    chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    After tonight's episode, I think I can say I probably won't be tuning in again!
    Poor Raymond. What a c**p way to write him out after giving that programme 12 years of his career. Apart from Eileen and Bob, the show has no original characters left. Its being overran by police stories, gangsters and ridiculous property plots. I didn't even realise that Raymond lived in a fancy house until tonight!! Let's get this back to the people of Glasgow and have some proper stories surrounding families and life in a Scottish city suburb.

Expected better River City. All the best to Paul Samson in whatever he does next, he'll be a huge loss to the show. Let's hope the producers realise that.