123457»

Comments

• Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Snakes wrote: »
    But plenty do.

I'd go as far to say that drunks or drug addicts shouldn't be entitled to benefits, full stop. They aren't in a fit state to work, and they aren't disabled or incapacitated in any meaningful sense of the word.

What is your suggestion how we should deal with these people? I'm genuinely curious, as you say, they shouldn't be entitled to benefits, they aren't in a fit state to work. Where will we put them all and how will they survive? Shall we just kill them?
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a point to be answered however for those that choose substance abuse as an occupation while the state pays them to indulge in it.
  • Options
    ShaunIOWShaunIOW Posts: 11,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a theory about these plans:

Move sick and disabled to JSA so that the unemployment figures go up - blame Labour as the changes had to be made so higher unemployment their fault, then a couple of years or so later quietly move people back to IB, sickness etc, reduce the umemployment total then the Conservatives claim credit for lowering unemployment and cutting the dole queue (might even change source/name of sickness benefit to hide the fact its a welfare benefit to keep that lowerr as well).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is your suggestion how we should deal with these people? I'm genuinely curious, as you say, they shouldn't be entitled to benefits, they aren't in a fit state to work. Where will we put them all and how will they survive? Shall we just kill them?

I think this where Darwin will be championed. :D

Cleansing the gene pool of these undesirables. :eek:
  • Options
    trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine it now to somebody in a vegetated state - YOU WORK AT KFC RIGHT NOW

Veggie Man - 'uhhhhhhhhhh *dribble*'

I would anticipate them deciding he is over qualified.