Options

Loving the twitter support for Gina!

jacqueline_greejacqueline_gree Posts: 1,053
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Glad people have actually seen the truth about what happened with the all Hazel situation!

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter always support the worst, same goes for this year.
  • Options
    ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad people have actually seen the truth about what happened with the all Hazel situation!

Me too :)
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Twitter always support the worst, same goes for this year.

Very true Conor last year Jay the year before Josie the year before that

Twitter likes the nasty ones
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gina!
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    She is irritating as hell, always whinging and crying when she doesn't get her own way. Spoil brat, gone right off her after today's ep.
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is so nikki Graham. she'll peak week 5, theneveryone will hate her
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Me too :)

Me too, loving Gina.
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina FTW:D
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First time me and Twitter agree...
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel is fab at least she did not play a card Gino had to do that to secure a win.
  • Options
    EuphorianSkyEuphorianSky Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAY! And people saying they support the nasty ones. What has Gina done that is TRULY nasty? You're just going off by some 'statistic' and believe it to be true.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is irritating as hell, always whinging and crying when she doesn't get her own way. Spoil brat, gone right off her after today's ep.

Was this supposed to be posted in a Wolfy thread?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Gina had first evictee written all over her, I'm glad she's stayed. She really is an interesting character and isn't scared of saying what's on her mind.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If twitter supports her then I must be doing something right in finding her annoying.

Twitter is full of idiots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YAY! And people saying they support the nasty ones. What has Gina done that is TRULY nasty? You're just going off by some 'statistic' and believe it to be true.

Playing the race card for one really
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OneK wrote: »
    I thought Gina had first evictee written all over her, I'm glad she's stayed. She really is an interesting character and isn't scared of saying what's on her mind.
    Only in the DR where the other HM's can't hear her she doesn't have the guts to say it to their face
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member

I know.

They all were saying that they were going to confront them about the auditions,and then when it came down to it Wolfie + Jackie left her in the lurch ... How is that Gina being nasty :confused:

Gina is the boss :cool:
  • Options
    lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Gina continues to get the support of the voting public as I'm thinking she will be nominated this week as hazel is part of the in crowd all hazel had to say "ye I said it on my VT just to make me look like a bitch so to get picked"end off but now it will be war and poor Gina hasn't a lot of support in the hse plus Hanging around with Wolfe won't do Gina much good although going by Gina's facial expressions she is getting fed up with her.:mad:
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Only in the DR where the other HM's can't hear her she doesn't have the guts to say it to their face

Ummm ... The whole drama on tonights show was because she said it to their faces.

Even Hazel said in the diary room "Gina being Gina has decided to reveal the truths,and be so honest with everybody ... and throw the truths at them".

Were you watching the same show :confused:
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you even watch tonight's episode? She was the only one who confronted Hazel, then confronted Wolfy about herself not confronting Hazel, she's confronted Dexter quite a few times, confronted Jemima, confronted Sallie...

If you're trying to think of an excuse not to like her, at least state a real one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Ummm ... The whole drama on tonights show was because she said it to their faces.

Even Hazel said in the diary room "Gina being Gina has decided to reveal the truths,and be so honest with everybody ... and throw the truths at them".

Exactly.

Gina also participated in the task yesterday. Notice how we didn't see Hazel make any negative comments about other housemates - even Sophie mention this in tonight's episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »

Not watched it yet going by her past DR rants but if she finally said it to their faces then good
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    Hazel is fab at least she did not play a card Gino had to do that to secure a win.
    Playing the race card for one really

For goodness sake, she was not in the wrong. You are the ones playing the 'noracism card'. :rolleyes:
    Get over it! :D