Katie Hopkins

Comments

• MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Well done Peaches today!

But what was completely bizarre was Katie and her weird facial expressions while Peaches was talking. She really is becoming a parody of herself. All that gurning she was doing was just plain odd.
  • tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only theorise that Katie Hopkins' repeated appearances on This Morning is a deliberate plan by the Government to coax viewers into work. Which is a bit of a double whammy for any night shift workers awake at that time of day and torture for people who genuinely can not work.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can see in the video in the link below that Katie's being an arrogant cow by pulling faces when Peaches is talking. Why can't she just grow up? She's so childish. Sigh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY3v2KQkGmE
  • Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peaches has blossomed into a very beautiful, articulate young woman. She wiped the floor with the hatchet faced old troll who really floundered and had no argument. She was desperately trying to get her hackneyed "bon mots" in which fell flat and she resorted to repeating them a couple of times to try and make an impact. The ridiculous face pulling was just craven and mean spirited, a last ditch attempt to get as much attention as possible. Good to see her fail so spectacularly. Go Peaches!
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peaches knows what it is like to grow up with a mother that isn't there...And most likely had to help bring up Tiger-Lily..Katie is willfully inflicting pain on her children by not being there and bragging about her absence.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This would be the same Peaches Geldof who gave money and publicity to Scientology, a woman who enjoyed VIP perks at the cult's Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles where female members of staff are forced to have abortions if they get pregnant.

Before Peaches lectures about childcare she should maybe apologise to every mother who can't see their children thanks to the cruel policy of disconnection. For once the biggest hypocrite in the studio wasn't Katie Hopkins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Dove wrote: »
    This would be the same Peaches Geldof who gave money and publicity to Scientology, a woman who enjoyed VIP perks at the cult's Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles where female members of staff are forced to have abortions if they get pregnant.

Before Peaches lectures about childcare she should maybe apologise to every mother who can't see their children thanks to the cruel policy of disconnection. For once the biggest hypocrite in the studio wasn't Katie Hopkins.

I think Peaches was just experimenting, she was barely 20 then, she is still only 24 and has had very little spiritual in put from her parents. Does Katie Holmes or Nicole Kidman also owe and apology, are they bad parents too?
    Katie Hopkins delibrately risked her unborn child, by running the NY marathon..to see if she was meant to have a baby or if it dislodged. She took three fathers from their families and is an example of dettachment parenting and handing them to nannies...Peaches is trying to give her children a better, upbringing, with rules and boundries, as well as being present in their lives.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    I think Peaches was just experimenting, she was barely 20 then, she is still only 24 and has had very little spiritual in put from her parents. Does Katie Holmes or Nicole Kidman also owe and apology, are they bad parents too?
    Katie Hopkins delibrately risked her unborn child, by running the NY marathon..to see if she was meant to have a baby or if it dislodged. She took three fathers from their families and is an example of dettachment parenting and handing them to nannies...Peaches is trying to give her children a better, upbringing, with rules and boundries, as well as being present in their lives.

Exactly. :)

I didn't see the interview, but Peaches seems to have matured a lot since she married and had children.

Kudos to her for giving that horrible old Hopkins troll a taste of her own medicine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moffgal wrote: »
    Well done Peaches today!

But what was completely bizarre was Katie and her weird facial expressions while Peaches was talking. She really is becoming a parody of herself. All that gurning she was doing was just plain odd.

They were hilarious weren't they? Carrying on like that she really lost any arguement before she even opened her mouth.

Exactly. :)

I didn't see the interview, but Peaches seems to have matured a lot since she married and had children.

Kudos to her for giving that horrible old Hopkins troll a taste of her own medicine.

You can see it on the This Morning website.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Katie speaks sense and should stand for parliament, preferably under the UKIP banner, but she could certainly hold her own as an independent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Katie speaks sense and should stand for parliament, preferably under the UKIP banner, but she could certainly hold her own as an independent.

Her attempt at a political career has already failed at the first hurdle.

From Wiki:

"Katie Hopkins ran unsuccessfully for MEP for the South West England Constituency as an Independent candidate. She polled 8,971 votes or 0.6% percent of the total votes cast."

Information about her talents as a business woman, also from Wiki:

"Katie Hopkins is often introduced as a business woman in television appearances and refers to herself in her media articles as an employer in a small business. That business is Katie Hopkins Limited, a company classified as "business & management consultancy", based in Exeter, Devon, and incorporated on 21 June 2007. Katie Hopkins is the sole shareholder and only director, with her husband, Mark Cross acting a company secretary. The company has run at a net loss since June 2009. As of 30 June 2012 it had a net worth of -£11,927, and had no declared turnover at all during the previous 12 months."
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How old is Katy. She looks about 45 in the face and wearing far too much make up. Also the top she was wearing as a dress showed too much thigh.

Mutton dressed as lamb.

Pointing her finger as well no class.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In the eyes of some people maybe, but to the majority, she is offensive and nasty.

With a mouth the size of hers and her tendency to put her foot in it regularly, she'd be a liability to any political party.
  • pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i would hop in her kins any day, bet shes well dirty.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Hopkins is nothing but a troll, she probably doesn't believe half of the crap she says herself. She just does says it for the fame it brings - it works, look at this thread! So, henceforth I will no longer mention the hideous old gurner.
    Forum Member
    In the eyes of some people maybe, but to the majority, she is offensive and nasty.

With a mouth the size of hers and her tendency to put her foot in it regularly, she'd be a liability to any political party.

I think she'd be a good MP, as in I think she'd actually get things done.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think.....NOT! She just talks absolute and total rubbish most of the time. God help any area that ends up with her as their MP. She just likes to be controversial, that's it. She's not interested in saying what should be said, but just says things that she hopes will get a negative reaction from people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think.....NOT! She just talks absolute and total rubbish most of the time. God help any area that ends up with her as their MP. She just likes to be controversial, that's it. She's not interested in saying what should be said, but just says things that she hopes will get a negative reaction from people.

Don't worry, it's not going to happen. See my post #312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't kid yourself.

Some of the biggest gobs in politics are all pi$$ and wind and never get anything done.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »

Yes actually, they both need to atone for what they were a willing part of.

I know a very brave woman who got out and decided to speak up so other people wouldn't suffer the way she did. In return she hasn't been able to be in touch with her children and had details of private confessions posted on the internet. She's still speaking out every single day while the likes of Holmes and Kidman stay silent.

Nothing is preventing Peaches Geldof from taking a stand, especially since she has no family in the 'church'. Either she still believes in Scientology or she's just stupid and selfish.
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »

They'd have to vote her in for her to be their MP, so voters would be agreeing with her policies.

I think she'd be a good backbencher now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pwuz wrote: »
    i would hop in her kins any day, bet shes well dirty.

If you are already married and have a huge bank account, you might have a chance..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes actually, they both need to atone for what they were a willing part of.

I know a very brave woman who got out and decided to speak up so other people wouldn't suffer the way she did. In return she hasn't been able to be in touch with her children and had details of private confessions posted on the internet. She's still speaking out every single day while the likes of Holmes and Kidman stay silent.

Nothing is preventing Peaches Geldof from taking a stand, especially since she has no family in the 'church'. Either she still believes in Scientology or she's just stupid and selfish.

Actually Nicole Kidman did lose the children that she and Tom Cruise adopted..And Katie has only kept Suri because she fled and got massive media attention. Peaches most likely doesn't know much, she was only in the VIP section. She seems to have her own life, is settled and is mostly quiet. She grew up with the cameras on her, for reasons that were nothing to do with her. She also dabbled in drugs but seems to have outgrown that too, and she decided not to go the way of her mother....And she now looks like she has got herself together and sounds responsable and mature...She is someone that had to grow up way too fast...she does not have to apologise for anything.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, and to go from "druggie" to some sort of "Mother earth"!!! her arrogance is astounding!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, and to go from "druggie" to some sort of "Mother earth"!!! her arrogance is astounding!!!

It's possible for people to change you know.

Peaches was a very mixed up young woman, who had no maternal guidance from a very young age and her father seemed to have given her carte blanche to do what she liked, turning her into a rather nasty little brat in her late teens, not to mention a dabbler in drugs and the seamy side of life.

She's got married and had kids and she seems to have changed for the better. Her husband seems a quiet bloke and he and the children are a steadying influence on her.
This discussion has been closed.