Options

Stupid question re. game saves - attempt 2!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok, I was just curious if it would be possible for me to copy my Afrika game save in my Hong Kong account, and use it in my UK account?

Any ideas people?

Comments

• Options
    Hopeless_SavageHopeless_Savage Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm not sure, all game saves can be backed up on USB sticks etc, but they might be tied to the specific account name.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what I was thinking! Also, I'm pretty sure you can only copy the whole folder of saves (rather than picking individual games).
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    browncoat wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking! Also, I'm pretty sure you can only copy the whole folder of saves (rather than picking individual games).

Wish you could do it like you are saying, but its individual saves you back up, unless you use the full backup utility.

I've never actually tried clicking triangle on the game saves folder so maybe yuo can also do that. That would be neat if you could as its a pain doing them one by one.
  • Options
    lilHermitlilHermit Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Simply highlight the save and select copy and you copy it to another user space.

lilHermit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can copy saves from one user account to another on the same hard drive no problem. You simply choose copy the save then choose the user you want it copied to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm not sure, all game saves can be backed up on USB sticks etc, but they might be tied to the specific account name.

Resident Evil 5 saves can't be. As I discovered when I upgraded the hard drive and had to start again (I didn't bother in the end!).