Options

They are really pushing for Nikki win

itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
Forum Member
Even tonights show she is highlight yet again.
The contrived speech in the diary room about it being her life I dont want it to go etc
Well timed there nikki, for someone who tries to come accross like a little girl, you certainly have your T.V head on 24/7
I dont think there has been a main show yet that hasnt had her as a highlight
None of the selfishness gets shown, only her fun side

You would think BB want her to win wouldnt you? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    AlephAleph Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I think she deserves to win, to be honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Find her very annoying, and I keep thinking omg she's 28 years old and still so childish and childlike
  • Options
    boldjohnboldjohn Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The contrived speech in the diary room about it being her life I dont want it to go etc
    Well timed there nikki, for someone who tries to come accross like a little girl, you certainly have your T.V head on 24/7

I'm surprised that anyone other than Nikki fans is still watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davina was even at it on BBBM last night - anytime anyone mentioned someone else to win Davina came back with but what bout Nikki, she has been on a journey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They did enough to promote ner during her series, bringing her back after she was evicted etc
    This time around its even more obvious what they are doing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when are people gonna give it up, i must be the only one who hasnt seen alkl this bb hl shows bigging up nikki, because most of it has been about boring fake chantelle and her constant crying and her and prestons failed marriage, for goodness sake its clear that bb put all their favourites in anyway so they dont care who wins, and as for nikki well i would rather her win than chantelle or ulrika
  • Options
    houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She deserves it, best HM ever.
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that, it was so fake, she was trying to squeeze out those tears but they weren't coming.
  • Options
    boldjohnboldjohn Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    houseful1 wrote: »

Worst ever for me.
  • Options
    houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did enough to promote ner during her series, bringing her back after she was evicted etc
    This time around its even more obvious what they are doing

But in the end she got a big prize by being the only individual person from BB to get a national television, davina hasn't won best presenter yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Angelsbaby wrote: »
    Davina was even at it on BBBM last night - anytime anyone mentioned someone else to win Davina came back with but what bout Nikki, she has been on a journey.
    During the michelle interview, I was expecting questions about victor and sharing with her former housemate etc in the bedsit and the tasks they set housemates , but no Davina right out of thin air came up with a question about nikki, someone Michelle had very little to do with.

This I think above anything else showed the Bias
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not genuine IMO.When she returned to BB first time around,she started exagerrating all her mannerisms as she thought that was what made her popular in the first place.

Can't help thinking much of what we see is an act.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But in the end she got a big prize by being the only individual person from BB to get a national television, davina hasn't won best presenter yet.
    She has been THE most promoted housemate in BB history and no wonder she won the award, she was shoved down our throats 24/7
    And even when people thought they had evicted her, she was brought back.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Angelsbaby wrote: »

During the eviction interviews with Michelle and Vanessa Davina asked them both who they wanted to win UBB, both said Brian. Davina was not happy and said we will have to see what happens.

Davina is really into her friend Nikki to win.

No way do I want that childish brat to win UBB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of the other housemates have had to fight the demons that Nikki has had to fight in her young life. But she has faced them all now and has been trying her level best to keep her temper tantrums under control, to eat healthily and to live for the moment and enjoy it all. If anyone really deserves to win, it is Nikki!
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well timed there nikki
    , for someone who tries to come accross like a little girl, you certainly have your T.V head on 24/7

Outwith fighting anorexia, it really is her life. She was what 24 when she went in, she only got out of hospital at 19 and had been in there for 11 years, and was still fighting Anorexia afterwards at college and even after BB.

Since BB her life's changed for the better.

Well Timed? When did you want her to have that chat? after it was finished?

She's a major fan of the show, like quite a few housemates of the past.

She's not get her "TV Head" on, she's got her Big Brother head on, and she loves it and everything it's done for her, and is unsurprisingly going to miss it.
  • Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "They are really pushing for Nikki win"

They may push storylines, to get people to watch, but I believe PEJ when he says that it makes no difference to them who wins it.
    Then again, if you think about it, they make more money from the phone-lines pushing unpopular HMs, to get us to call up in our millions.
    Hmmmm. I've just confused myself :)
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    During the eviction interviews with Michelle and Vanessa Davina asked them both who they wanted to win UBB, both said Brian. Davina was not happy and said we will have to see what happens.

Davina is really into her friend Nikki to win.

Maybe they see her as a substitute Jade Goody or something.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    She's not genuine IMO.When she returned to BB first time around,she started exagerrating all her mannerisms as she thought that was what made her popular in the first place.

Can't help thinking much of what we see is an act.

yep, 'tis an act. Remember when she was being evicted during BB7, she was on the floor inside the eviction doors having one of her tantrums because she did not want to go out to the crowd..

I was furious with C4/BB for bringing her back after I had spent good money voting her out for good.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been THE most promoted housemate in BB history and no wonder she won the award, she was shoved down our throats 24/7
    And even when people thought they had evicted her, she was brought back.

National TV Awards are voted for by everyone, not just those who watch BB. For her to win would mean she was very popular within the BB viewing public for that proportion to out vote all the other shows.

I don't think she's the most promoted anyway, at first she was barely shown, I remember very early on during BB7 a thread discussing how quietly funny she was in the few glimpses of her we got, then she became more popular and in turn got more time on the highlights. She wasn't forced on us, the viewers wanted her.
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki has always been Endemol's pet.
    No other HM has had the opportunity to win the show three times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    khushnud wrote: »
    None of the other housemates have had to fight the demons that Nikki has had to fight in her young life. But she has faced them all now and has been trying her level best to keep her temper tantrums under control, to eat healthily and to live for the moment and enjoy it all. If anyone really deserves to win, it is Nikki!
    She doesnt deserve to win for her own personal problems.
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Don't be bitter, she is a BB fan, we are all sad it's over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    National TV Awards are voted for by everyone, not just those who watch BB. For her to win would mean she was very popular within the BB viewing public for that proportion to out vote all the other shows.

I don't think she's the most promoted anyway, at first she was barely shown, I remember very early on during BB7 a thread discussing how quietly funny she was in the few glimpses of her we got, then she became more popular and in turn got more time on the highlights. She wasn't forced on us, the viewers wanted her.
    The viewers wanted her so much they evicted her ;)
    And the producers brought her back, she got her own show, and became a regular on BBLB where she did all sorts of jobs like farmhand etc in like a comedy section, they promoted her like no other, and we got it rammed down our throats.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was obvious from Davina`s comment prior to Friday`s eviction. She criticised Brian, made good comments about Nick & Victor, then really bigged up Nikki.

She doesn`t even deserve to ne in UBB let alone win. She`s a one trick pony. :mad: