Lucy Beale / Hetti Bywater

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
Forum Member
..........is she anorexic? She is looking worryingly thin

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the amount of threads saying this is boring now..
    She is not worrying thin , she is about the normal size of many girls that i know , yeah she is thin but not aneroexic i can't see any bones showing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I don't think she is anorexic.
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    She's got that naturally small frame and for her age, it's normal for her to be like that. She'll soon fill out.
  • JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows. She wasn't as small as she is now when she started. I think she is underweight, and it is not related to her frame or age.

But tbh, she must have plenty of people around her who care, so I'll leave it to them to worry about.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of my friends can eat for england yet are still stick insects..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    She is disgustingly thin!

Not many "normal" girls are that thin and those that tend to be that thin yet "eat for England" are probably bulimic.

Perhaps it's natural, but it still looks horrible.

Apart from that she's doing a bang up job in the acting department, better than the other one imo.
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, its a good way to show young girls that unless they are painfully thin, they will be seen as ugly and worthless. Good old telly, making us all feel fat, ugly and lives that go nowhere.

You would think we would learn and leave the little soul ruining machine that is the media, yet we get down on our knees and worship at its flickering beacon, hoping that one day it will grace us and we too can be beautiful and rich. Until then stick we shall stick to these forums like the hideous pigs we know we are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digit_Art wrote: »

Not many "normal" girls are that thin and those that tend to be that thin yet "eat for England" are probably bulimic.

Apart from that she's doing a bang up job in the acting department, better than the other one imo.

Is this a joke?

I'm the opposite, I think she looks fine but am less convinced with her acting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cue the nasty comments from the jealous overweight women crowd.:rolleyes:
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 200,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is not worrying thin , , yeah she is thin but not aneroexic i.

I think you need to get down, to specsavers ?
    Forum Member
    Rocket562 wrote: »
    Is this a joke?

No, it is not a joke. The other girl was shite but this one is good, again... imo.

And she really doesn't look fine at all. There's more meat in a quorn sausage than what's on those bones.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is terribly thin, there's no denying that - so given her modelling background, it's normal for people to wonder about anorexia I guess.

Incredibly pretty girl though.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a joke?

same here, I find her so unconvincing, you can tell she is really thinking about the words and accent she is putting on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you need to get down, to specsavers ?

No thanks, my eyes are perfectly fine :):cool:
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haven't you heard of a fast metabolism? She's a young girl, she'll probably fill out more when she's older. She's thin that doesn't mean she's ill.
    Given all the comments about her looking 'disgusting' I doubt she wants to look that way don't you think? No wonder girls have body issues.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it is not a joke. The other girl was shite but this one is good, again... imo.

And she really doesn't look fine at all. There's more meat in a quorn sausage than what's on those bones.

But she walks and talks perfectly normally, generally seems to be healthy and I think both males and females will agree is very good looking. So I don't really see what is meant to be so fundamentally wrong or 'disgusting' about her.:confused: Are you one of those people that calls people who are clearly overweight 'amazing' and 'curvy'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. Give it a rest with the jibes about her weight.
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her weight is fine, plus the trousers make her seem more skinny. But she looks amazing!
    Forum Member
    But she walks and talks perfectly normally, generally seems to be healthy and I think both males and females will agree is very good looking. So I don't really see what is meant to be so fundamentally wrong or 'disgusting' about her.:confused: Are you one of those people that calls people who are clearly overweight 'amazing' and 'curvy'?

Nope, I'm one of those people that call it as it is, fat = fat and skinny is skinny.

Yes, I do prefer more meat on the bones but i'm quite happy for the human race to starve itself to death if it wants to.

I'm not saying she's ugly but she is clearly underweight and if anybody thinks otherwise then they're quite obviously delduded.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,216
    Forum Member
    Hetti is sooo gorgeous and sexy :D she also has lovely eyes, any bloke she is with/goes out with, is one lucky guy. :)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like NuLucy - she is way better than the old one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm watching EE now, and I never noticed before, but now I can't keep my eyes off her. She's covering it up with long sleeves and jeans but she is ridiculously thin. She looks ill. There's no way it's natural, more likely that now she's on TV she's become obsessive about her weight. And as for the "jealous female" comments, I think the girls who play Whitney and especially Lauren have fab figures.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cue the nasty comments from the jealous overweight women crowd.:rolleyes:

I agree.

"That girl is thin, but I am not, she must have a problem, the B*tch!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm watching EE now, and I never noticed before, but now I can't keep my eyes off her. She's covering it up with long sleeves and jeans but she is ridiculously thin. She looks ill. There's no way it's natural, more likely that now she's on TV she's become obsessive about her weight. And as for the "jealous female" comments, I think the girls who play Whitney and especially Lauren have fab figures.

I was thinking this. And I have a history of anorexia myself so I'm prone to noticing things like this. She looks ill to me. Notice I'm not saying she has anorexia nervosa, which is a mental illness. But there's no denying she's terribly thin. You don't have to have bones showing to be very sick. :rolleyes:
  • KellerKeller Posts: 5,970
    Forum Member
    None of you know her, to suggest that because she is now on EastEnders she has become obsessive about her weight is disgusting. Some of you may have your own personal experiences but that still doesn't make you qualified to comments on someone else's, especially someone you know nothing about.

It makes it worse when these comments are done under a guise of "concern" and then go on to be quite offensive.