Puppylove7's X Factor Game - Live Show 1

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucie Jones

Lucie, when I heard of this theme, I knew that I had an uphill battle to climb for you. I gave you this song because it is so underrated, like you as well. Your voice is incredibly versatile and you have so much potential to be a contender, I hope you'll be safe because I have so many paths for you to try out. So don't you worry, Lucie and I will be planning to go up-tempo!
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Paige Richardson!!
    A change is gonna come
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwImXTbPxJ4
    Ali
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije Richardson

Wow! Paije mate, that was just so good to listen to! I mean, where on earth did that voice come from? I think you and your mentor have found something very special and that is SOUL! You have a terrific soulful voice that you should definitely take full advantage of. I believe you'll be here for a long time if you do that again. Great job tonight.
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *stands at beginning screaming “WOOOOO!”* Paige! Paige! I cannot breathe! That note at the start of the song, oh my god! You really showed us that you deserve your place in my final 4! I am so happy! You have a beautiful tone to your voice, sent from the angels up above! Well done dude! You did me proud tonight!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Union J!!
    A thousand years
    Twilight
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eygyQ-U6PMQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *when they start I go “oooo yeah” then watches with a smile on my face* Union J, you gave me goose bumps tonight. I loved it, my favourite group from tonight, hands down! I loved it! The harmonies, the emotion, all of it was just spot on. Well done, nail on the head tonight!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Union J

Hello there boys, it's been a while since I last mentored you. That was a terrific cover and a great song choice, even though the song itself is a tad predictable. But it's the first live show and for it's standard, it was certainly one of the best performances so far. I hope Jordan continues to guide you well, because you could be early favorites.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Sophie Habibis!!
    Naive (Lily Allen) from the movie: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging [2008]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9dt4SPMoM8
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie, welcome to the show babes, I enjoyed that performance, but, if I was going to be a little nitpicky, I would have loved for you to show off your voice with a slow, emotional ballad tonight, but that is just because I love your voice. Very well done tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie Habibis

Sophie my girl! Your voice and style is similar to Lily Allen's and that is why your old mentor Kelly never understood your direction. I on the other hand do understand. Finding you songs will be a challenge, but I love it anyway. Awesome job tonight, Sophie!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next up is Jamie Archer!!
    Skyfall
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbQInyuvRuc
    Skyfall
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie Archer

Jamie, the only Over act in this competition. But what a risk to take for your first live show. Again, Skyfall is one of those songs where it can go right or wrong, but in my eyes, it was a risk that certainly paid off. One suggestion and that is that i believe that your voice could be even more magical if you rock it out next time. But a great job by your mentor tonight, I am very impressed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Jamiee!!! GO WITH THE FRO!!! That was one heck of a way to kick off your X Factor journey! Your vocals were on point all the way through that performance! I honestly think you could jog down the studio, sing that, and release it and you will have a monster hit record on your hands then. So proud of you mate! Next week we will rock it out, but I heard this song and thought it was too good a risk to miss!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be back soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be too long, I've gotta host in like 7 minutes, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry my mum made me clean my room!! :p

Next up is Hope!!
    Wide Awake
    Katy Perry 3D
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope

Girls, I thought that was a really good choice and a great performance, especially with the harmonies which is critical. The one thing I worry about is your fanbase as you're not exactly that popular on here. But I hope with your first performance, you'll get a chance to get support going. Well done girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, erm, Hope, whilst I like you, that song was not the best, as it does not allow you to show off your harmonies, and because of that, it made you have no chemistry as a group, but hopefully, that will come in time. A nice performance, but the chemistry between you all needs to form, and you and your mentor need to find a song that will suit your harmonies and allow them to blend. Well done though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally, last up is Jade Collins!!
    Reflection (Christina Aguilera) from the movie: Mulan [1998]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHKMSUKIc9w
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jadee!! I hate hate hate hate that… film, yet I love that song! Hah, did I get you there. You were able to put your stamp on it and make it your own yet still deliver it to perfection. When I seen you were singing it I was worried, I thought the song may have been too big for you, but I was wrong, amazing, well done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Collins

Jade girl, first off, you should've got to the Live Shows because you have the voice and the emotion to get a performance going. This was definitely the best saved for last as you put your heart into the song but not over the top. You were truly great tonight and I have to say, I am very proud of my girls tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you've heard all 12 acts. Voting will close tomorrow evening at 5pm and the results show will be at 5:30pm.

Please PM me voting for your favourite and rank them from 12-1! Judges may vote!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! That's gonna be a long time, lol, but I like it.

Voted, now I'm off to continue hosting The Chance Factor. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Wow! That's gonna be a long time, lol, but I like it.

Voted, now I'm off to continue hosting The Chance Factor. ;)

I might do it tonight. Depends whether I get enough votes! ;) I haven't received your votes yet. :o Got them now! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a very long time lol.
    I have voted anyway, where was Jordon tonight?