Congratulations Peter Andre ..Revelation at ....

Comments

• OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done to Pete - No 3 in the album chart with Revelation :) He said it would be great if he had a top ten album, but he would be thrilled if it made top 5 because that would guarantee him a tour next year :) Can`t wait for him to announce it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done to Pete - No 3 in the album chart with Revelation :) He said it would be great if he had a top ten album, but he would be thrilled if it made top 5 because that would guarantee him a tour next year :) Can`t wait for him to announce it.

Woohoo :D blummin marvelous :D

considering the little airplay his music is getting on the radio at the mo that is great news :D

Well done Peter :D
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3? You're kidding? As long as Pixie Lott is 1 or 2 then I'll let it go.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    3? You're kidding? As long as Pixie Lott is 1 or 2 then I'll let it go.
    Pixie never even made the top 5 :rolleyes:;)
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter's album has gone into number 3? That's really good, fair play to him! :)

The tour will be happening next year then! Wonder if Pwicey will attend a possible local date? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixie never even made the top 5 :rolleyes:;)

Piss. What number?
    His album will probably tumble out of the top 20 within the next 2weeks anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No3??? Great news!!!!!! Well done!!!!!
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Piss. What number?
    His album will probably tumble out of the top 20 within the next 2weeks anyway.

I've heard this bleat over and over again. But I don't think it's judging like with like.

Peter is so well known, and doing such a good publicity drive, that his music will sell unusually well in the early weeks.

I read, earlier in the week, that he'd sold over 100k albums already!

But he's getting no radio play. :mad:

So unlike new artists that the radio channels support his sales don't build slowly - they hit hard over a short period.

It may well not hang around ages in the charts - but as long as it sells big numbers quickly, that's fine as well, it seems to me. :)

And doesn't his reality show start in a couple of weeks.... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like Peter. He seems like a nice guy and wonderful father but I'm not a big fan of his music. I am glad he's doing better than devil woman though.
    Never liked her.
    Forum Member
    I do like Peter. He seems like a nice guy and wonderful father but I'm not a big fan of his music. I am glad he's doing better than devil woman though.
    Never liked her.

Good on ya! :)
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    people are just buying it for sympathy and analysing lyrics....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BTW i dont like kate or pete
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    workmad123 wrote: »
    Cant stand him, cant stand his music and cant stand the media crap that surrounds him!
    Think hes a blatant liar! Although must have to praise his managment for making him out to be somethings hes not!

This album may sell well and so may his next one but i can asure you, fastforward 5 years and Pete will be back doing Im a celeb!

I see, so you have that much power in the music industry do you?

Good for you - can you fix it that we never have to hear Kylie again then please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danslink wrote: »
    people are just buying it for sympathy and analysing lyrics....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BTW i dont like kate or pete

Thats a tad subjective .. I have personally bought his album because I like his music not because he is a divorcee!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Peter. I haven't got the album but when he was showcasing his songs on the show a few months ago they seemed really good
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Hope he really means it and keeps away from Jordan as he told Jonathan Ross, as he is a better man without her.
    Forum Member
    luvnlight wrote: »
    Thats a tad subjective .. I have personally bought his album because I like his music not because he is a divorcee!

Me too. :)
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never liked her.

I think he is probably a decent bloke at heart but he has been swept into the publicity machine off the back of his divorce, as they all do. He'll know it won't do his record sales any harm.

I would never buy his music though. It just seems very contrived and over-produced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know why his songs aren't getting played on the radio?
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    summerain wrote: »

Any chance Jordan has connections in the media???
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    ALBUMS:

1 Muse 148,161
    2 Vera Lynn 54,133
    3 Peter Andre 53,792
    4 Jay Z 38,681
    5 David Gray 25,711
    6 Pixie Lott 25,652
    7 Kings of Leon 16,181
    8 David Guetta 15,896
    9 Mark Knopfler 14,898
    10 Florence and the Machine 14,442
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    summerain wrote: »

Because he's not Dizzee Rascal or in Kings of Leon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Wow number 3! Fantastic he must be chuffed to pieces! :D Shame he wasn't far off the No 2, still brilliant though, not my kind of music but I'm pleased for him. :)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    My free copy of "Crystal"is making a great coaster for my Coffee mug right now so her "books"have some uses.
    ;)
    well done Pete btw,you have a lot of support and im delighted the album is going to do so well.:):D

Hi minxy,Pete does seem to be riding high at the moment and can do no wrong. This must really get up Katie's nose she must be wondering what she has to do to get back in favour with her fans and non-fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not my kind of music, but good for him. He did work long and hard on his album and it's great it got to number 3. He seems like a good guy, but the album wouldn't have made the top 5 if he was still married to that creature. That's not a slight on him or his music by the way. In a way, I'm pleased for him because as he did work hard for a couple of years, then he deserves to get some success, even if it is off the back of a break-up.
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    ALBUMS:

1 Muse 148,161
    2 Vera Lynn 54,133
    3 Peter Andre 53,792
    4 Jay Z 38,681
    5 David Gray 25,711
    6 Pixie Lott 25,652
    7 Kings of Leon 16,181
    8 David Guetta 15,896