Favourite HG of all time

2»

Comments

• fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly can't remember James being that bad to Rachel, very hard to forget Josh though. I thought he was genually regarded as one of the worst, if not the worst, housemates ever?
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joshuah was pure evil, and that "h" was completely unnecessary and annoying. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite has always been Alison from BB4/7. It may be because BB4 was the first series I watched, but I thought she was hilarious...I couldn't believe she made it to the final, although then when she did, I got annoyed that all the HGs voted pretty much on who they disliked the least and not who actually played better.

I wish she'd lasted longer on BB7, she should have kept quiet and let Danielle and George do the talking :( Her going after Janelle would have been amazing; both good at competitions and both good talkers.

My other favourites are all from BB10; Keesha, Dan and Renny.
  • fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been watching BB10 recently and those three are great.

Renny's "i'm married.....but if i wasn't? I'd break him in" when talking about Dan who was sitting next to her at the time was hilarious :D.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt_123 wrote: »
    My favourite has always been Alison from BB4/7. It may be because BB4 was the first series I watched, but I thought she was hilarious...I couldn't believe she made it to the final, although then when she did, I got annoyed that all the HGs voted pretty much on who they disliked the least and not who actually played better.

I wish she'd lasted longer on BB7, she should have kept quiet and let Danielle and George do the talking :( Her going after Janelle would have been amazing; both good at competitions and both good talkers.

My other favourites are all from BB10; Keesha, Dan and Renny.

I absolutely adored Alison, but she didn't deserve to win over Jun. Alison made herself absolutely despised by the rest of the house, made unnessesary deals and relied so much on winning competitions to make it to the end.

Jun played a class above Alison, and was far smarter with her sneakiness. Jun did exactly the same as Alison in the second half of the game, but didn't make stupid deals with Robert and Erika, and somehow made herself less hated despite seeming to be far nastier than Ali. (to me at least)

I would happily put Alison in any cast over Jun, but the jury got it absolutely spot on. At the very least though, lets all be happy that Erika didn't win, or even worse Robert. :eek:
  • Nicky2win87Nicky2win87 Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourite houseguest of all time has to be Janelle! She made BB6 and BB7 so enjoyable for me! I'd love to see her Return again!

Other favourites of mine over the years were
    Allison BB4
    Jun BB4
    Sharon BB9
    Keesha BB10
    Britney BB12
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I absolutely adored Alison, but she didn't deserve to win over Jun. Alison made herself absolutely despised by the rest of the house, made unnessesary deals and relied so much on winning competitions to make it to the end.

Jun played a class above Alison, and was far smarter with her sneakiness. Jun did exactly the same as Alison in the second half of the game, but didn't make stupid deals with Robert and Erika, and somehow made herself less hated despite seeming to be far nastier than Ali. (to me at least)

I see your point - it's been a while since I watched it - I think it's because I can remember Dana saying something about voting for the lesser of two evils which had me thinking that's how all the jury voted (personally, not strategically).

I suppose it's which you think makes a more deserving winner really; Alison had a target on her back from only a few weeks in and seemed to have much bigger obstacles to overcome than Jun, which is why I think she was more deserving to win it. But then, clearly Alison played a worse game than Jun to get such a huge target.

I would have liked Alison to have won but I'm not angry Jun won either...like I said, I must be a bit confused about how I remember the jury voting.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt_123 wrote: »
    I see your point - it's been a while since I watched it - I think it's because I can remember Dana saying something about voting for the lesser of two evils which had me thinking that's how all the jury voted (personally, not strategically).

I suppose it's which you think makes a more deserving winner really; Alison had a target on her back from only a few weeks in and seemed to have much bigger obstacles to overcome than Jun, which is why I think she was more deserving to win it. But then, clearly Alison played a worse game than Jun to get such a huge target.

I would have liked Alison to have won but I'm not angry Jun won either...like I said, I must be a bit confused about how I remember the jury voting.

I wanted Ali to win too. I can see that Jun was a bit smarter but Ali was an all-out competitior. Both were floaters but Ali worked a lot harder than Jun and she overcame more obstacles like you said. I was really happy at the time with the final two though.:)
  • BrettLanghamBrettLangham Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jen Johnson from BB8. I stopped watching that season after her eviction
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Dan - He was quirky, clever, kind and most-of-all extremely twisted but brilliant in his way of thinking!
    2. Memphis - Dan's bro from the Renegades. Best BB Bromance ever and Memphis was just an awesome guy.
    3. Matt - The diabolical super genius; I think he particularly stood out to me because I disliked the majority of the BB12 cast!
    4. James - A clever player; I found his game-play appealing!
    5. Rachel - Best 'darkhorse/underdog' story in Big Brother history.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member
    Dani, Porsche and Kalia :o I also liked Sexy Dom :o