Options

Jimmy Saville to be dug up WTF

Comments

• Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, yes. Poor things, maybe not then! Knostrop Sewage Works instead?
    That's an insult to sewage.
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he's got some incriminating evidence on other buried with him :)

Could be the same as that Sidney Cooke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc
  • Options
    Phil OwensPhil Owens Posts: 6,989
    Forum Member
    I was reading the Daily Express yesterday and apprentely Jimmy Saville is to be dug up WTF :o. Like what is the point in doing this? hes not exactly gonna rise from the dead. His body wont even be the same now since hes been buried a while so they cant get any evidence off his body. I think he should be left to rot in the ground
    Maybe he could present Stars in their eyes instead of Harry bloody Hill.
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It said in the article they'd be scattered at 'a secret location'. Maybe they'll chuck him in Roundhay Park lake.

Nooooo! Too many of us have happy memories of that place.:o

(The bins behind ASDA would do it).
  • Options
    AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so he can be cremated. He's upsetting other people who have relatives in the same graveyard. They don't want to share with a paedophile.
    Then that's their fault for burying their relatives alive. I suspect what these people actually have are the rotted remains of their relatives in a graveyard and they certainly don't have an opinion. Dead is dead..and gone. Mr. JS no longer exists so worrying about where his remains are seems silly to me.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    It said in the article they'd be scattered at 'a secret location'. Maybe they'll chuck him in Roundhay Park lake.

Or a rubbish bin.
  • Options
    D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Isn't he encased in concrete?

They encased him in carbonite. He's going to be defrosted and stand trial.:o
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I feel really sorry for his family ,first they are told that their inheritance will not get to them and now this?

Same here. I've nothing against his family whatsoever. Savile isn't a danger to anyone now.
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will get to see the Skeleton?
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will it be tied to the bumper of a car and be dragged through the streets of scarbourogh. closely followed by a pack of dogs.......
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    There will nothing in the coffin but a Jim'll Fix It badge and a note saying "Fooled You!"
  • Options
    coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    housegirl wrote: »
    They outline a two-day operation to remove his corpse from its reinforced concrete tomb before cremating the remains and scattering the ashes at an undisclosed location.

They were drawn up in 2012 after a number of people who have loved ones buried nearby complained to cemetery bosses about having to share the graveyard with the paedophile.

Savile’s family gave the move the green light, while Scarborough Cemetery in North Yorkshire has said ecclesiastical consent will not be a problem.

However, the plans were halted at the last minute because trustees of the Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust did not want to pay the £20,000 cost.

The cash, the trust argued, was supposed to be going to good causes. Only the headstone has been removed, but the plans for an exhumation remain filed with the undertaker.

Scarborough councillor Colin Haddington, who has led calls for an exhumation, said:

“Jimmy Savile will be on people’s minds every time they lay flowers no matter how long it goes on.

“It would be better for everyone if he was dug up and cremated.

The undertakers visited the family in 2012 and the family agreed to the exhumation plan but then the trust refused to release any money to pay for it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/552674/Jimmy-Savile-body-exhume

The trust was valued at £3.3 million at the end of last year, and considering how much they must have spent on lawyers in their failed bid to overturn a compensation package for the victims, I'd have though £20,00 was chicken-feed to them. In addition, Savile's family had agreed to the removal.

I'm now in the process to change my will to include a clause stating that I do not want to be buried near anyone from the Savile Charitable Trust! ;-)
  • Options
    Phil OwensPhil Owens Posts: 6,989
    Forum Member
    There will nothing in the coffin but a Jim'll Fix It badge and a note saying "Fooled You!"
    Or "How's about that, then?"
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    They should nuke the whole place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic, as others have said there are murderers buried all over the country. Just leave the piece of scum to rot away.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I feel really sorry for his family ,first they are told that their inheritance will not get to them

Oh boo-hoo.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Oh boo-hoo.

So you dont feel sorry for his family?? well I do. :(
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't see why he needs digging up? Just dig over the general area and obliterate any sign of his grave and don't dig any more graves in that area. Over time, people will forget he's even there and the area will just revert to grass or put a workman's hut or toilet hut over it.
  • Options
    AsarualimAsarualim Posts: 3,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elyan wrote: »
    What with that and the rose shrub going missing, all that's left is a little hole and no bush.

Lol. I'm resisting the urge to add a punchline, but I don't think it even needs one. :)
  • Options
    seacamseacam Posts: 21,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    Put the bones on trial !!!!
    The Cadaver Synod and Cromwell all over, we haven't moved on much have we?
  • Options
    alfamalealfamale Posts: 10,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jol44 wrote: »
    It's going to cost £20 000 to get him out apparently.

What! I'll do it for £10k, anyone want to join me and share the huge profits? I've got a spade and some matches :)
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Maybe there's an identifying tattoo or something that could corroborate someone's story.

Seriously, he should have decomposed by now.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will it be tied to the bumper of a car and be dragged through the streets of scarbourogh. closely followed by a pack of dogs.......

That's a normal Saturday night out in Scarborough:)
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a normal Saturday night out in Scarborough:)

id like to think that if you dragged his body over cobbles, all the air would escape from his lungs and make an 'euughhh, euughhh, euughh' sound..m
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jol44 wrote: »
    It's going to cost £20 000 to get him out apparently.
    And who's paying for that? Couldn't they just use it as a training exercise for the bomb disposal squad?