Options

Lady Gaga - 'Til It Happens To You', wrote by Diane Warren, coming tonight!

Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Gaga tweeted she recorded a song penned by Diane Warren and then Diane Warren tweeted it's the best thing she's ever heard!

I'm guessing that's a slight exaggeration but I'm still excited!

Comments

• Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt Dianne Warren could ever surpass Unbreak My Heart, which remains the pinnacle of her career.
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    but more recently I adore her collab with Paloma .... so something special is very much possible!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    theres talk of a gaga and adele duet... but i still think that Gaga and Madonna duetting on '2 steps behind me' would be perfecto! It is catchy, melodic and has sass!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Is it being released or is it just premiering tonight?
  • Options
    Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Diane Warren. I find her very mainstream and boring with those type of power ballads she does. I can hear Gaga screaming now. I liked Gaga's earlier songs when she didn't feel the need to oversing to prove something.

I"m listening to the new Bjork album now. It's amazing. I think a Bjork and Gaga duet would be great. Imagine the costumes! I even think their voices could blend beautifully together. Gaga needs to try something more innovative and not so dull like Diane Warren. And sing in a different way, more eccentric like Bjork.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Where can we hear this then
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it being released or is it just premiering tonight?

The film was premiered last night and goes on release in march

Gaga's manager has confirmed there are no plans to release the song on it's own
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    So the song will be on the movie soundtrack or it will only be heard in the film?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the song will be on the movie soundtrack or it will only be heard in the film?

As I understand it, it is sung over the end credits.

The film is basically a documentary about teenage rape victims who have been abused at school so the song is an emotional one and not something that has been produced with charts in mind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So going for an Oscar or golden globe nomination?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So going for an Oscar or golden globe nomination?

In Gaga's case neither as only the writers can be nominated and she just sang it