Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he values the new babies right to privacy so much...why not the other children ...

Does this mean he values them differently ad he is not treating them equally...

Me myself and I try hard never to place either of my children above the other and what is good enough for one us for the other.....surely even die hard fans can not defend him doing that...as for Emily on one hand congrats on the other ....really use another woman's children to get you in a mag yet not your own...low blow imo
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    j0anne wrote: »
    If he values the new babies right to privacy so much...why not the other children ...

Me myself and I try hard never to place either of my children above the other and what is good enough for one us for the other.....surely even die hard fans can not defend him doing that...as for Emily on one hand congrats on the other ....really use another woman's children to get you in a mag yet not your own...low blow imo

Money.

It really is awful!!

Only my opinion.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know that he does value the children differently, but he is sure as hell showing his children that he values their mothers differently. For someone who has won as many awards for parenting as Tangoman, it's a pretty poor example to set Junior and Princess.

Money.

It really is awful!!

Only my opinion.

Money may not be the reason in his mind, but that is how it's coming across.
    I think he also relishes the fact that not only does it annoy KP that he continues to use Junior and Princess to try to make himself look good, but by including Emily in the photos - and omitting Amelia - he's rubbing KP's nose in it even more.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Maybe he knew his kids more value cos it is KP's kids?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know that he does value the children differently, but he is sure as hell showing his children that he values their mothers differently. For someone who has won as many awards for parenting as Tangoman, it's a pretty poor example to set Junior and Princess.

Money may not be the reason in his mind, but that is how it's coming across.
    I think he also relishes the fact that not only does it annoy KP that he continues to use Junior and Princess to try to make himself look good, but by including Emily in the photos - and omitting Amelia - he's rubbing KP's nose in it even more.

Of course he is, they can be as bad as each other, the only difference is, Andre plays it in such sly, thought out manner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Maybe he knew his kids more value cos it is KP's kids?

Do you think he's holding out for the big money offer from OK! for a picture of Amelia? Part of me does.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think he's holding out for the big money offer from OK! for a picture of Amelia? Part of me does.
    How much would a picture of some zeleb's kid go for these days? I can't imagine it would run to 5 figures, let alone a bumper pay day.

Most obvious reason is Privatemily protecting her child while happily cashing in on KP's with DOTY. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    How much would a picture of some zeleb's kid go for these days? I can't imagine it would run to 5 figures, let alone a bumper pay day.

Most obvious reason is Privatemily protecting her child while happily cashing in on KP's with DOTY. :(

Nota I'm completely out of touch re what a z lister would be paid for pics but if it is only that, it probably not the reason so safe to say, it's to keep him "out there" at any cost?

Since day one, I've always felt Emily enjoyed the limelight & I think, with recent pics of her, P & J prove that.

She's totally gone against their Mother's wishes, not good, Ems.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nota I'm completely out of touch re what a z lister would be paid for pics but if it is only that, it probably not the reason so safe to say, it's to keep him "out there" at any cost?

Since day one, I've always felt Emily enjoyed the limelight & I think, with recent pics of her, P & J prove that.

She's totally gone against their Mother's wishes, not good, Ems.
    Agreed with all said
  • Options
    bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Nope. Amelia's privacy gets respected, but Emily looked more than happy to take a fee for posing with Junior and Princess.

The appearances of Junior and Princess are decided by Peter and Kate, nothing to do with Emily. If she decides not to have her own child in a picture, that's a decision between her and Peter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bbnutnut wrote: »
    The appearances of Junior and Princess are decided by Peter and Kate, nothing to do with Emily. If she decides not to have her own child in a picture, that's a decision between her and Peter.

I believe KP has asked PA to keep J & P out of the limelight which admittedly is hypocritical since she is frequently pictured with the children but really, that's not the issue here, Emily is happy to pose for pics with J & P knowing their Mother is against it but appears to be dead set against being photographed with her own child.

Double standards.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe KP has asked PA to keep J & P out of the limelight which admittedly is hypocritical since she is frequently pictured with the children but really, that's not the issue here, Emily is happy to pose for pics with J & P knowing their Mother is against it but appears to be dead set against being photographed with her own child.

Double standards.

'Double standards' is a forum friendly version of what it really is :)

A gigantic hypocrite is another FF word that springs to mind. As long as her own daughters privacy is maintained, that seems to be all that matters. Well, to Dr Embolism anyway. Lucky little Amelia gets to have her childhood protected. Sure, they can still make £££££££ from J&P. I'm sure the fees are spilt evenly between DOTY and step mum!

How incredibly yukky!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    'Double standards' is a forum friendly version of what it really is :)

A gigantic hypocrite is another FF word that springs to mind. As long as her own daughters privacy is maintained, that seems to be all that matters. Well, to Dr Embolism anyway. Lucky little Amelia gets to have her childhood protected. Sure, they can still make £££££££ from J&P. I'm sure the fees are spilt evenly between DOTY and step mum!

How incredibly yukky!

Yucky, ikky and downright manky.
    It certainly puts paid to the claims that the Mysterious Girl singer had "traded up" when he upduffed Emily. She's every bit as low-rent, downmarket and fame whorish as he is.
    As if it was ever in doubt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they give the kids the choice and because Amelia isn't old enough to make that choice they keeping her hidden until she is.

Maybe him and KP ask Junior and Princess if they want to be in OK or whatever mag and they happy to go along with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Maybe they give the kids the choice and because Amelia isn't old enough to make that choice they keeping her hidden until she is.

Maybe him and KP ask Junior and Princess if they want to be in OK or whatever mag and they happy to go along with it.

If they were my kids, Mrstim, letting them decide at such a young age whether they wanted to appear in trashy magazines wouldn't even be up for discussion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can't be serious?

J&P are just two little kids and definitely aren't mature enough to make such a decision. Just 'wanting' to appear and being happy to go along with being in the tackiest mag in the country just isn't, IMHO a good enough reason. That's the sole decision for the adults with parental responsibilty for the two kids. And I think we know what way that goes!

No matter what way it's spinned, here's the facts: Dr. Embolism doesn't permit her own child to appear in public for money, guarding her privacy furiously, but at the same time she will happily appear, in various poses, on the front of magazines with another womans children. For money. I'm not sure how even their biggest fans can dispute that.

Selective principles, it would seem. Either you agree with kids being shown and used as props for money and PR, or you don't?

Yucky and manky indeed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they were my kids, Mrstim, letting them decide at such a young age whether they wanted to appear in trashy magazines wouldn't even be up for discussion.

Thats fair enough, but that's how he and other zelebs make money. Sad as it is, it's the truth.

I was just offering a possible explanation as to why perhaps the baby isn't featured.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't be serious?

J&P are just two little kids and definitely aren't mature enough to make such a decision. Just 'wanting' to appear and being happy to go along with being in the tackiest mag in the country just isn't, IMHO a good enough reason. That's the sole decision for the adults with parental responsibilty for the two kids. And I think we know what way that goes!

No matter what way it's spinned, here's the facts: Dr. Embolism doesn't permit her own child to appear in public for money, guarding her privacy furiously, but at the same time she will happily appear, in various poses, on the front of magazines with another womans children. For money. I'm not sure how even their biggest fans can dispute that.

Selective principles, it would seem. Either you agree with kids being shown and used as props for money and PR, or you don't?

Yucky and manky indeed.

I'm no fan

I post pictures of my children on social networking sites so maybe I'm just as bad - shame I don't get paid for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan

I post pictures of my children on social networking sites so maybe I'm just as bad - shame I don't get paid for it.

It's not really the same thing though. You're not a z lister desperate for money and publicity and your children aren't splashed all over the naffest tack mags in the country on a regular basis.

Personally I'd rather be earning 'normal money' and be safe in the knowledge I'm not pimping out (some, not all) of my kids childhood.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not really the same thing though. You're not a z lister desperate for money and publicity and your children aren't splashed all over the naffest tack mags in the country on a regular basis.

Personally I'd rather be earning 'normal money' and be safe in the knowledge I'm not pimping out (some, not all) of my kids childhood.

No I'm not, they should be though as they are bloody gorgeous ;)

Seriously though, hopefully, even though how he earns his money isn't favoured by a lot of people, the money will go towards J and P having a great future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I'm not, they should be though as they are bloody gorgeous ;)

Seriously though, hopefully, even though how he earns his money isn't favoured by a lot of people, the money will go towards J and P having a great future.

I'm sure they are gorgeous :)

I agree Mrstim. Hope the two elder Andre-Price kids go on to have a great future. Lets hope daddy has tucked their share of the mulah away until they're of age to receive it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan

There is an absolute world of difference between you posting pictures of your children and Peter Andre using his children - or more accurately some of his children - in photoshoots.
    I'm assuming that you post pictures of your children because you're proud of them, you love them and you want to share them with your family and friends.
    Peter Andre does it for money and self-aggrandisement.
    You don't use your children for work or to promote the latest pile of tat you are trying to sell.
    And your children don't have fans who want their autograph.

Perhaps Peter Andre does ask them, although IF he does, that doesn't necessarily mean that he complies with their wishes.
    And he is the parent. He is supposed to be the one making responsible decisions on their behalf. Just because children want to do something doesn't mean they should.
    Bottom line is, he chooses to use Junior and Princess and he chooses not to use Amelia.
    Regardless of the reasons behind it, it looks like there is one rule for KP's children and another for Emily's child, and to me, that stinks to high heaven.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they are gorgeous :)

I agree Mrstim. Hope the two elder Andre-Price kids go on to have a great future. Lets hope daddy has tucked their share of the mulah away until they're of age to receive it.

Fingers crossed, although I confess I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it later turned out he hadn't. He seems to view most of his family, and even his friends, purely as facilitators for his own advancement.

Kids future wise, I would be interested to see what secondary schools they're sent off to. I'm not expecting Eton or anything, but despite all his fluff about how brilliant Emily is and how Amelia's going to be a rocket scientist or whatever, Andre doesn't actually seem to value education or intelligence much. Probably because he doesn't appear to have much of either.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is an absolute world of difference between you posting pictures of your children and Peter Andre using his children - or more accurately some of his children - in photoshoots.
    I'm assuming that you post pictures of your children because you're proud of them, you love them and you want to share them with your family and friends.
    Peter Andre does it for money and self-aggrandisement.
    You don't use your children for work or to promote the latest pile of tat you are trying to sell.
    And your children don't have fans who want their autograph.

Perhaps Peter Andre does ask them, although IF he does, that doesn't necessarily mean that he complies with their wishes.
    And he is the parent. He is supposed to be the one making responsible decisions on their behalf. Just because children want to do something doesn't mean they should.
    Bottom line is, he chooses to use Junior and Princess and he chooses not to use Amelia.
    Regardless of the reasons behind it, it looks like there is one rule for KP's children and another for Emily's child, and to me, that stinks to high heaven.
    No wonder Privatemily doesn't want her child pimped out when there's a creepy subset of Andre's fans who get overly familiar with children they neither know or are related to. It's just disappointing and completely devoid of any class that she has no problem appearing alongside J&P only for her cut of the OK spreads.
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's slacking..
    Already Feb & not a single OK cover yet
    That 'wedding' will be on fast track now
This discussion has been closed.