Options

mini Jordan wannabee

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone else see the 15 year old whose wish is to be just like KP on GMTV today? I was horrified, especially by
the mother who takes an hour each morning doing her
daughters hair before school.Worse thing she is saving up
for her daughter to have a boob job next year.As the mother of an 18 yr old girl myself i thought it was disgraceful.All teens feel insecure about their looks and may
want to change bits of themselves.My daughter has these
moments and i tell her she's beautiful just the way she is and dosen't need to change a thing.
I know alot of young girls look to KP as a role model but
i blame this young girls mother,who should be ashamed of
herself, how stupid and irresponsible can some people be:mad:

Comments

• Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i didn't see the show itself, but i read about the same girl in a newspaper the other day.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seen it, made me want to smash the screen in frustration at her tendency to say like before, after and between every word! The mother is an idiot, just say no, my son goes on and on about how he wants to jump out the window like superman it doesn't mean if he whinges enough that I should just give up and let him, same with this woman and her brat wanting rubber balls on her chest!
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    I seen it, made me want to smash the screen in frustration at her tendency to say like before, after and between every word! The mother is an idiot, just say no, my son goes on and on about how he wants to jump out the window like superman it doesn't mean if he whinges enough that I should just give up and let him, same with this woman and her brat wanting rubber balls on her chest!

from the article i read, it sounded a lot like the mother was living vicariously through her daughter.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazmac wrote: »
    how stupid and irresponsible can some people be:mad:

I know, makes me sick thinking how a child who wants to be like Jordan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    there was one a few months back she was 11 going on 20 ...the mother was an appalling creature....spending ££ on her daughter in a way that was abuse more or less.....grr
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not got the hatred towards Katie that some have got, but even so, I still think that Katie is a bad role model for anyone. She's basically too chaotic to set anyone a good example at the minute. If she started being more calmer and sensible, then yes, she'd be a better role model.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that interview. Yes, I was horrified. The child doesn't know anything about life and doesn't know that all the glamour she sees has a downside. She probably thinks Jordan is having a wonderful time, living a magical life. But of course she's not. I should imagine it's a hellish life but with money.

The child wants cosmetic surgery when she's 16 :eek: She obviously doesn't know that there's a big downside to cosmetic surgery. It's a trade-off - Jordan, for example, has a huge chest and that's how she earns her money, but she has said she doesn't like to be touched there, has a lot of scarring, and implants often cause temporary or permanent numbness. That child knows nothing of the downside of surgery - or anything. Her mother is a bleeding idiot who needs some parenting advice immediately.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mother should be charged.
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt like shaking some sense into the mother.............saying she puts make-up on her daughter before she goes to school and proudly saying it only takes an hour to do and saying there is nothing she would not let her daughter do - what she wants she gets including a boob job next year :eek: Stupid stupid woman:mad:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mothers like this are just idiotic enablers who are spoiling their children and storing up all sorts of issues and psychological problems for their offspring. A 15 year old girl weighing 6 stone 9 should not be worried about fat legs or dieting and planning a boob job - it's utterly wrong on every level.
  • Options
    Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a moron. :o

EDIT - Mind you, I think it is irrepsonsible of GMTV to allow this stupid woman and her daughter any air time.
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see it but sadly this attitude of mothers is becoming fairly common.

I know of one who failed as a dancer but the girl has been put under tremendous pressure from the age of two to succeed and fulfil the mother's dreams.

You just want to shake these people, don't you?:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moany Liza wrote: »
    What a moron. :o

EDIT - Mind you, I think it is irrepsonsible of GMTV to allow this stupid woman and her daughter any air time.

............. and irresponsible of me to make this typo!! :o:D
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't see it but I've seen similar before and it's infuriating. It's not about the child; it's about the parents' own projections and they are utterly selfish. Mum should buy herself a few Barbie dolls to play with or get a life beyond messing with her daughter's head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    is there a video of this?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad but very typical of a lot of teenagers who aspire to be Jordan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That article is SO WRONG - I feel sorry for the younger daughters having to play second best to their spoilt, brainless airhead of a sister.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    you just know she wont be as anywhere near as 'succesful' as jordan, a glamour model maybe but not a famous one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purplecatz wrote: »
    That article is SO WRONG - I feel sorry for the younger daughters having to play second best to their spoilt, brainless airhead of a sister.

Indeed - these parents are appalling - to spend almost all their disposable income on one spoilt brat but then in the next breath to insist that her sisters have had the same chances :confused: ......................... well, not yet they haven't if the mother is wasting every spare penny on the eldest girl !! :rolleyes:

If the other two are as dim as their sister, this idiotic mother will ruin the entire family in order to allow the other two to go down the same route. Imagine making such appalling differences in the way you spend money and time on your daughters!!! :eek:

Why would any rational human being spend such ridiculous sums on one child - just so this stupid girl can make herself look like a piece of cheap trash!!!
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to girls wanting to be a ballet dancer or a vet?
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The GMTV presenter actually said to the girl that she could be famous in a more worthy way, by being a famous teacher or lawyer. The child just looked appalled and said "That's boring".
    Very sad.
    And the mother needs someone to tell her what she is doing is tantamount to child abuse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that interview. Yes, I was horrified. The child doesn't know anything about life and doesn't know that all the glamour she sees has a downside. She probably thinks Jordan is having a wonderful time, living a magical life. But of course she's not. I should imagine it's a hellish life but with money.

The child wants cosmetic surgery when she's 16 :eek: She obviously doesn't know that there's a big downside to cosmetic surgery. It's a trade-off - Jordan, for example, has a huge chest and that's how she earns her money, but she has said she doesn't like to be touched there, has a lot of scarring, and implants often cause temporary or permanent numbness. That child knows nothing of the downside of surgery - or anything. Her mother is a bleeding idiot who needs some parenting advice immediately.

I saw that interview as well, and was absolutely horrified.

Apart from the obvious dangers involved in any kind of any kind of surgery, someone should point out to that stupid Mother that her child is still developing naturally in any case.

I would imagine the only way she`d get that done is by going private, as I can`t see any reputable Surgeon agreeing to operate on a girl that young...

I shudder to think what kind of values she`s growing up with!
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Lakeuk wrote: »

Just as I thought, a fat and unattractive mother trying to press her thwarted desires on her child. :rolleyes: