Katie pregnant

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just seems to me that Katie wants a baby purely to spite Peter Andre.
    Katie has really lost her marbles now. It isn't even a desperation to keep herself in the papers anymore. She has gone too far. I read in the papers that Alex wants her to get some help.I agree with him.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Katie has really lost her marbles now. It isn't even a desperation to keep herself in the papers anymore. She has gone too far. I read in the papers that Alex wants her to get some help.I agree with him.

I don't think he'd care less if she gave birth to triplets,he's moved on and is glad to be away from her,when is she going to get that through her thick head.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    MrsSpoon wrote: »

I think that too.

It's all too desperate atm. There seems to be nothing natural about her relationship with Alex - the way she keeps trying to build it up by saying she wishes she'd met him years ago (nice for Princess and Junior to read that one day), and how she's the happiest she's ever been etc etc. ad finitum.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I hope it wasn't a nice cream sofa!

It was once. ;)
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    I think that too.

It's all too desperate atm. There seems to be nothing natural about her relationship with Alex - the way she keeps trying to build it up by saying she wishes she'd met him years ago (nice for Princess and Junior to read that one day), and how she's the happiest she's ever been etc etc. ad finitum.

Me too.

The 'miscarriage' she was meant to have had prior to the marathon ?..... was that helped along?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens;39516677]:D yes i am more team Pete. Though i have to say i dont think Alex is any better than Katie i never bought the "innocent, nice act" in big brother he is as fame hungry, money grabbing, fame seeking desperado as her., some people think he is been used i think he knows what he is doing and using her as much as she is him.

I agree with you, 100%...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    I think that too.

The woman is not right in the head that is quite clear.

I believe these rants about KK being out to "get her" - she always has to be the best, have more, do more etc...top dog you could say:p

A shrink would have a field day with her awful personality....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    That child will come out looking like Quasimodo
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Me too.

The 'miscarriage' she was meant to have had prior to the marathon ?..... was that helped along?

Me three :o
  • Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie was so desperate for another child she's probably got a draw full of pregnancy tests in her house and does one every day or something:rolleyes:

If she wants another kid its her business, its not like she looks after her other three herself is it? That's what she has her nannies for. This one will be palmed off on them just like the other three.

i really cant understand how anyone can be desperate for another child, when they already have 3 adoreable kids at home?

Why arent people ever satisfied with what they already have? I wouldnt care but shes hardly at 24/7 mother anyway, ive nothing against working mums/dads but seriously i wouldnt piss off abroad for weeks at a time several times a year and then profess i was desperate for more kids when i wasnt giving the kids i already had my full attention.
    I just personally think if you bring kids into the world you dont go jetting off abroad several times a year leaving them with nannys. perhaps i just have views of an 80 year old :D

She can shout from the roof tops 100 times a day her kids come first but theres only one person who comes first in kps life and it aint the kids ..........................
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody1 wrote: »
    I wouldnt care but shes hardly at 24/7 mother anyway, ive nothing against working mums/dads but seriously i wouldnt piss off abroad for weeks at a time several times a year and then profess i was desperate for more kids when i wasnt giving the kids i already had my full attention.
    I just personally think if you bring kids into the world you dont go jetting off abroad several times a year leaving them with nannys. perhaps i just have views of an 80 year old :D

She can shout from the roof tops 100 times a day her kids come first but theres only one person who comes first in kps life and it aint the kids ..........................

I agree - I can't understand why people have kids, and then rarely spend time with them
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    euphie wrote: »
    I agree - I can't understand why people have kids, and then rarely spend time with them

To use them for photo shoots and make money from them. I wonder if in some misguided way, she thinks being pregnant will make her popular again.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cody1 wrote: »
    i really cant understand how anyone can be desperate for another child, when they already have 3 adoreable kids at home?

Victoria Beckham is also wanting a forth child, KP isn't the only "desperate" woman.:D
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazmac wrote: »
    Just heard on the news Katie is expecting a baby, congratulations to her and Alex.

She can't be - we had her neutered when we first got her.

(oh sorry, I didnt realise I should have known who you meant. One of our cats is named Katie :rolleyes:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just heard on the news Katie is expecting a baby, congratulations to her and Alex.

why on earth would this make the news..the world is gone mad. kp and her herd need to f off and give us all a break .
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Victoria Beckham is also wanting a forth child, KP isn't the only "desperate" woman.:D

Oh hey up,does that mean the marriage is in trouble again:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh lordy what did i start with this thread?
    I did say i'd been a bit hasty, when i realised it was just a rumour. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    Oh hey up,does that mean the marriage is in trouble again:p

Nah, she wants a girl, hope she has another boy!:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh lordy what did i start with this thread?
    I did say i'd been a bit hasty, when i realised it was just a rumour. :D

It's been fun...:eek::D