Death in Paradise - Series 2

Comments

• Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wench02 wrote: »
    Sod polishing the fork.... I'm off to buy a cattle prod. An electric one is only about £40. I think I could have fun with it.

I'm a bit worried that you seem to have looked it up. :eek:
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,371
    Forum Member
    Well we have to be prepared:D has anyone checked on the price of pitchforks? We might be able to get a bulk discount ;)
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Well we have to be prepared:D has anyone checked on the price of pitchforks? We might be able to get a bulk discount ;)

Well I do need to pop to a well known DIY store, staffed almost entirely with retired grumpy people, so I can always ask...
    Me: I need to place an order for a number of pitchforks, garden forks and the odd cattle prod, to be sourced country wide
    Store Person: Eh!?
    Forum Member
    RFS wrote: »
    Well I do need to pop to a well known DIY store, staffed almost entirely with retired grumpy people, so I can always ask...

They can come with us, they are just the sort of people we need :D
  • saralundsaralund Posts: 3,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I don't think we'd have to buy the pitchforks and cattle prods here and go to all the bother of flying them out.

Dwayne manages to source just about anything on Saint Marie, from wart cream to cameras. I'm sure he'd manage to find a few hundred pitchforks if we asked him nicely.
    Forum Member
    They can come with us, they are just the sort of people we need :D

Lord are you kidding me - they'll be kindred Richard spirits moaning about the heat and wanting endless cups of tea!
    Forum Member
    saralund wrote: »
    You know, I don't think we'd have to buy the pitchforks and cattle prods here and go to all the bother of flying them out.

Dwayne manages to source just about anything on Saint Marie, from wart cream to cameras. I'm sure he'd manage to find a few hundred pitchforks if we asked him nicely.
    Good thinking, he can pick up some long Sticks, some pitch and matches too.:D
    Lord are you kidding me - they'll be kindred Richard spirits moaning about the heat and wanting endless cups of tea!
    Which they will get, once they have helped us storm the writers office....;)
  • Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching Eastenders last night when Ian was attempting to ask Denise out suddenly reminded me of Richard and Camile if Richard was to ask Camile out.:D
    Forum Member
    :D I loved that scene! One of my favourite EE scenes this year.

Poor Richard would be so tongue-tied if he asked Camille out, she would probably end up asking him to spare them both the agony :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the way this thread is still going even though the series finished a while ago. Shows how popular it was. Roll on series3.
    Forum Member
    How are you with a pitchfork:D
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I admit... I did look up the price of an electric cattle prod. There is an agricultural supplier next to my house... I could probably get a bulk order of cattle prods, garden forks, pitch forks, trowels and any other pointy/sharp/electrified object required.

I can't really imagine Richard asking Camille out... Although it would make for good screen play during an episode. I think he needs to start discussing Camille with Harry!
    Forum Member
    Haha I think that's the most likely thing - and then she over-hears... Can't wait for Birthday money so I can order the two boxsets
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't really imagine Richard asking Camille out... Although it would make for good screen play during an episode. I think he needs to start discussing Camille with Harry!

He'll need a shove - either by Camille's mum or Dwayne. :D That could be an hilarious scene! :D
    Forum Member
    Yes I admit... I did look up the price of an electric cattle prod. There is an agricultural supplier next to my house... I could probably get a bulk order of cattle prods, garden forks, pitch forks, trowels and any other pointy/sharp/electrified object required.

Richard: "you know Harry, I'm thinking of asking Camille out , what do you think?"
    Harry: " Fine by me, me but don't let her mash your bugs, I had huge lumps in mine, picking wings out of my teeth for hours":D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would def be a good way to ensure that the viewers know that Richard is interested in her.

I'm going to watch another episode from the first series tonight. Can't wait to get the second series
    Forum Member
    I think it would be better coming from Dwayne, Catherine would probably end up embarrassing him with her French openness:)

Dwayne would speak man to man,
    "Richard Mon, get yon finger out and ask the woman"
    Forum Member
    I think it would be better coming from Dwayne, Catherine would probably end up embarrassing him with her French openness:)

Dwayne would speak man to man,
    "Richard Mon, get yon finger out and ask the woman"
    I would pay REAL MONEY for him to use that "horse with a toothache" line again!
    Forum Member
    I would pay REAL MONEY for him to use that "horse with a toothache" line again!

Forgotten that one:confused: help
    Forum Member
    Forgotten that one:confused: help

When Dwayne and Fidel are chatting about Fidel's (missing) results... and then when Dwayne says "Do you want a man hug"... so many GREAT lines in the eppy...
    Forum Member
    Well happy day - I have enough play-points to spend £30 ... More than enough for 2 boxsets without even waiting for my birthday money!!
    Forum Member
    Ah, the man hug :D now I'm with you, yeah offering Richard a man hug would not go down well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched my episode from the first series... The one where Richard was ill... It would seem that Camilles mother had sussed that Richard would like a bit of Camille and was trying to get it out of him...

Until he told mother that the soup was foul!
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the episode where the bride is killed on her wedding day earlier. I am looking forward to buying the Series 2 DVD soon. I'll buy it on my next payday :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the episodes from series two might just be on you tube...