Jim Davidson? (merged)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
Forum Member
Jim Davidson a last minute replacement .No charges brought against him?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the last few minutes, Jim Davidson has been told he will not face any charges. He should be knocking on BB's door seeing as he wasn't allowed in last time.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope not.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might be too late for this series, but he's practically confirmed for January in that case.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Possible. I'd imagine the producer's will be negotiating until the very last minute. Mind you, the problem still persists that the blokes a borderline Nazi...

Wasn't Ron Atkinson meant to be going in??

Would they need two HMs to fill the "older HM with slightly dodgy views" slot??
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim Davidson won't be going anywhere near this show after the dispicable behaviour and allegedly homophobic bullying he did towards Brian Dowling when the two of them were on Hell's Kitchen some time ago. He was thrown off that show if I recall.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snickypoo wrote: »
    He is also unfunny and just a little bit obnoxious.:D

I am "of an age" that grew up on Jim Davidson type humour and was a fan for years. I'm also sensible enough to know that there probably isn't a place in today's PC society for most of his jokes.

I think he would make a great housemate though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    Jim Davidson won't be going anywhere near this show after the dispicable behaviour and homophobic bullying he did towards Brian Dowling when the two of them were on Hell's Kitchen some time ago. He was thrown off that show if I recall.
    Oh good grief, I'd forgotten about that. :eek::eek:
    I was glued to the tv. thinking surely they're going to stop this ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim Davidson won't be going anywhere near this show after the dispicable behaviour and homophobic bullying he did towards Brian Dowling when the two of them were on Hell's Kitchen some time ago. He was thrown off that show if I recall.

It's been confirmed pretty much everywhere (including from Jim himself) that he would have been going into Speidi's series if he hadn't been arrested. Razor was his replacement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was offered a place and was going in last time around until he got arrested in the 11th hour, so I can't see any reason why he wouldn't give it a go?
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really:eek: I missed that!:mad: He has a lot of questionable character values, which I dont think would be very entertaining if Im honest, he should stick to doing stand up at dodgy gentlemens clubs!:rolleyes:
  • Nathers7Nathers7 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They were going to put him in the show in January while Brian was still presenting so I doubt his behaviour on Hell's Kitchen bothered producers in the slightest :p.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would have done the January 2013 CBB series, that Brian Dowling, who he was homophobic about in the nastiest way, was presenting! Brian would have had to have been very very forgiving of this backward thinking relic.

They kick people out of BB for the kind of views that JD expresses.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Wasn't Ron Atkinson meant to be going in??

Would they need two HMs to fill the "older HM with slightly dodgy views" slot??

True, but imagine the fireworks - I'm the more right wing loonytune!' 'No, I am!'
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    it would be entertaining only if he stumbled drunkenly into louis doing a series of high kicks which was shown in slo-mo to resemble a Matrix bullet time fight scene
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim would get on well with Louis Spence, can you imagine those 2 in the same room! :D :eek:
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please let this be true. The timing does seem too coincidental.
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lux wrote: »
    I am "of an age" that grew up on Jim Davidson type humour and was a fan for years. I'm also sensible enough to know that there probably isn't a place in today's PC society for most of his jokes.

I think he would make a great housemate though!
    Im also 'of that age' it was nothing to do with the subject matter of his humour, (which even then I found too near the knuckle for me)I just didnt like him and I didnt find him remotely funny, my Dad, on the other hand, would roll about laughing at him:confused: its each to their own I suppose, we'll see what happens if he does go in the house.:)
  • pollyukpollyuk Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Yuck. A truely vile guy.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RobInnes wrote: »
    It's been confirmed pretty much everywhere (including from Jim himself) that he would have been going into Speidi's series if he hadn't been arrested. Razor was his replacement.
    And what a terrible replacement.

I think they should get him. We need people in the house who will put noses out of joint.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I bet the police were keen to wrap up their enquiries just in time to give him the all clear to join a reality TV show on Thursday night eh! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think the police have tried to work around the celeb BB launch. :D
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim Davidson won't be going anywhere near this show after the dispicable behaviour and allegedly homophobic bullying he did towards Brian Dowling when the two of them were on Hell's Kitchen some time ago. He was thrown off that show if I recall.

He was all set for the show in January. 'Razor' Ruddock was a last-minute replacement for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »

I think they should get him. We need people in the house who will put noses out of joint.

I liked Razor...:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »

Why not go the whole way and get Nick Griffin, the leader of the BNP in the house then. :eek: ... :o
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RobInnes wrote: »
    I liked Razor...:o
    The only good thing he did was the Speidi thing, other than that, a really boring housemate.