Batman Endgame Tie-Ins

zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
Forum Member
✭✭
Just put in my comic pre-order for March. The order basically being the same as last months with issue numbers all +1. And almost by chance I found there are going to be a number of tie-ins to the Batman Endgame storyline. I'd already put Batgirl #40 and Detective #40 in my 'basket' but these don't contain the tie-in stories. The tie-ins are additional special #1 issues. So if anyone out there is also following the Endgame storyline and likes completeness then maybe you too should search for the Endgame #1 tie-ins :)

( -- > Batgirl, Detective, Arkham Manor and Gotham Academy)

Comments

• MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    DC seem to be doing a lot of Endgame tie ins as the Batman Annual that was out before Christmas was also an Endgame tie in
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^that one arrived with my weekly bunch last week (or the week before) :) - I've learnt to always search for Annuals, guess I'll now make sure to search for #1s too and tie-ins. Darn it, just remembered I forgot to read the mini-descriptions given for the issues I just ordered as often they contain "next part of this crossover will be in such'n'such series" information, most handy if you don't already follow that series.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^and also search for Spectacular as the Legends of the Dark Knight 100 Page Spectacular issues can pop up at any time.