Options

Loose women hasn't mentioned Denise

2»

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I know some people are saying LW will fire her and others saying they won't but I do think the bosses on LW will of at least talked about letting her go or the possibly of giving her an extended "holiday" until she gets her life sorted out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vincy82 wrote: »
    I wonder if they've been told not to.

I watched the programme after Denise got her baps out in the hot tub and they said they are no longer going to comment on her time in the house, and will wait for her to come out and speak for herself.

However, Sherrie Hewson ended the discussion saying she had advised Denise 'not to drink' and raised her eyebrows!
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know some people are saying LW will fire her and others saying they won't but I do think the bosses on LW will of at least talked about letting her go or the possibly of giving her an extended "holiday" until she gets her life sorted out

She's had years to sort her life out and for my money I don't think she ever will, far too much of the 'poor me, not my fault' syndrome there.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised to read on here that they're not supporting her on the programme, especially with the headlines of her husband saying that Michael is a bully!

I think they're wise to leave it until she comes out so they can show her on air her awful behaviour when she's had a drink, and then use the rest of the programme discussing with her (as friends) why she can never again "step off the wagon".