Options

Tulisa - Yawn

2»

Comments

• Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think any woman who had a sex tape put out there would be annoyed and would continue to be annoyed for a very long time. It's a natural reaction. Most women moaning about it probably have never had a sex tape made because their other halves would rather scrub themselves clean then relive the nightmare
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That song of hers is worse than nails down a blackboard. Hurry up and go away you talentless degenerate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I think any woman who had a sex tape put out there would be annoyed and would continue to be annoyed for a very long time. It's a natural reaction. Most women moaning about it probably have never had a sex tape made because their other halves would rather scrub themselves clean then relive the nightmare

As if she isn't reveling in and milking the attention this tape has brought her. I wouldn't be surprised if she - and the vast majority of these women who star in sex tapes - was behind the "leak" herself.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Seriously though, what is the deal with this moustache jewellery? Similiarly, moustache tattoos on fingers to be held under noses in Facebook photographs? I feel like I've missed something and am getting too old :o:confused:
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steven1977 wrote: »
    She wouldnt be getting this fame if it wasent for the tape.

She can be in denial all she wants about not being manufactured but she is.

If she had any talent she would of made it on her own.

She was already successful before the sex tape. And she did make it on her own, at least in as much as anyone in a band does.