Games with 30 Day PS Plus

barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've noticed that God of War: Ascension comes with a 30 day PS Plus trial, and recently found out that so does Deadly Premonition, although from what I've seen it doesn't mention this on the box.

I was wondering what other games come with the 30 day trial. I did search for a list but I get results regarding buying PS Plus or deals that have been on. So if anyone can help with this I would appreciate it :)

Comments

• Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Hi can I ask why you want to know? You can only use one you can't get say 3 of them and stack them onto your account if that was your plan.
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know a list of games that come with the 30 day trial. I didn't realise you couldn't stack them though. Thought it was just a matter of put in a code and there you are. It was really just to see from the list of games if there was one I've had my eye on in the past that I could get now and get the trial as well.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with knowing which games come with them however no, it is one code per customer as when you redeem one it'll want credit / debit card information off you at the same time.