Louis Smith Appreciation Thread

Comments

• daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »
    I would be SO proud if my boys turned out to be as respectful, humble, kind, disciplined, beautiful as Louis.. Even just one of those would be good!!

Aww, Lucy, they have you as an example to follow so they'll be just fine, I think! :)
    Forum Member
    Louis fully appreciates her and must be so happy when he can take her to something like today's event. It seemed a long do. I particularly liked his describing it as 'warm'. He's been a very busy bee this weekend but doesn't look tired yet. :)

All down to you, Mistress! Well done! ;):D

Trying very hard not to picture his joints being 'oiled'! :eek::o:p
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But lubrication aids massage! Indulge your imagining of the scene.
    Forum Member
    Oh well... Alright then......*embraces the visual*

:eek::eek::o:cool:

It works better when I replace you with me, though Korky! :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh be my guest, Daisy! I shall absent myself for a short while and leave you to it, but as Mistress of the Bedchamber I feel it my bound duty to be at Louis' service at his bedtime later. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I am honoured and deeply grateful for your generosity, kind Mistress. I promise to handle him with the utmost care and attention, and will ensure that he is pliant and supple in readiness for your return.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do pay extra special attention to his sore places which he sustained on the pommel recently. Don't rub too hard or he'll wince. Gently does it, remember.
    Forum Member
    Yes, ma'am, I will keep my touch feather lite. If necessary, I am also very willing to kiss these tender spots until they're all better....:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that treatment does seem to help matters along. With his next gym session in mind, we must get him all perked up and ready to perform.
    Forum Member
    Yes, we must do whatever it takes to build up his stamina and endurance. To ensure he can go the distance!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may have been a little disheartened by his pommel work last week and so we must find ways to keep his pecker up.
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, Korky. I was going fine until your last post! I can't even think of a reply now....:D:D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help, someone! - Daisy needs some oxygen! :D
    Forum Member
    I am literally sitting here alone in my flat guffawing!!! The tenants upstairs must think I'm some crazy woman!!:eek::o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope that they'll think you're watching something funny on the telly! Of course they may think you're a crazy woman too!! :D:D:o:D
    Forum Member
    They probably already think I'm crazy anyway as I've taken to playing loud tango music whenever I'm in the shower ever since the end of Strictly!:o (Does this fall under 'TMI'?)

Oh dear, what will Lucy and Lindy think? Yet another late night full of '50 shades' for them to be faced with! :p:D:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I thought we've been discussing ways to care for Louis!.........Haven't we??? :confused:
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked to the core..!!!!
    Forum Member
    Of course, you're very right, Korky!!;)

Edit: Hi, Lucy! :o
    Forum Member
    Right, I'm off to do my promised duty in preparing Louis to be received by his Mistress of the Bed Chamber and then I'm going to bed. ;)

So I'll be saying my good nights now. Sweet dreams, guys.:yawn::sleep:
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    They probably already think I'm crazy anyway as I've taken to playing loud tango music whenever I'm in the shower ever since the end of Strictly!:o (Does this fall under 'TMI'?)

Oh dear, what will Lucy and Lindy think? Yet another late night full of '50 shades' for them to be faced with! :p:D:)

Lucy is shocked to the core.....and I am stunned ! As well as delighted, of course! I am sitting here with a grin on my face, and a song in my heart (or something like that, anyway :p.) Am too tired to say anything more sensible......other than you are just fab :D:D

Night all, and sweet dreams :yawn: :sleep: :sleep: xxx
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member

Just bumping this one as I think it has to be one of my favourite Louis pics of all time :)

Night again x
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Louis is recording an episode of The Cube on Friday. It seems there are still tickets available.

http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=601
    Forum Member
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    Louis is recording an episode of The Cube on Friday. It seems there are still tickets available.

http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=601

Thanks for the heads up, Lukey37! :)
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Just bumping this one as I think it has to be one of my favourite Louis pics of all time :)

Night again x

Here's a much clearer version Lindy. :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/i543244-9/mum-of-the-year-awards-2013-louis-smith.html
This discussion has been closed.