Options

Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    I agree. There's something about Kyle :o ...Tamara can just leave :mad: and it was always Casey and Sasha.

Glad it's not just me :o

Maybe he could get together with sasha, then casey and tamara can have each other ;)
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Another great episode today, loved the party. Cheryl Braxton :D the shit stirrer. I'm glad that Liam came to say goodbye as well. I always enjoyed him and Bianca as a couple and thought it was a shame when they split up.

Indi :( is she going to find out she's pregnant when Romeo's left? Thought that was where it was heading when she said to him about starting a family. I understand his reasons, wanting Indi to remember him fit and healthy but at the same time how would he feel if it was her and she just got off in the middle of the night? It's not like she's waking up with family around her she's alone in the middle of nowhere.
  • Options
    elmerfuddelmerfudd Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Another great episode today, loved the party. Cheryl Braxton :D the shit stirrer. I'm glad that Liam came to say goodbye as well. I always enjoyed him and Bianca as a couple and thought it was a shame when they split up.

Indi :( is she going to find out she's pregnant when Romeo's left? Thought that was where it was heading when she said to him about starting a family. I understand his reasons, wanting Indi to remember him fit and healthy but at the same time how would he feel if it was her and she just got off in the middle of the night? It's not like she's waking up with family around her she's alone in the middle of nowhere.

Is Indi pregnant????????? :eek::eek:
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Nooooo, she just said to Romeo she was ready to think about starting a family. He closed his eyes (probably picturing their family) and said he wants that more than she will ever know, and then got ready to leave her :( But it would just be typical if she found out she was pregnant after he left.
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't be a Braxton gathering without a punch up lol. Was good to see Cheryl back :D

Poor Indi. Can't believe Romeo just leaves her a letter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Nooooo, she just said to Romeo she was ready to think about starting a family. He closed his eyes (probably picturing their family) and said he wants that more than she will ever know, and then got ready to leave her :( But it would just be typical if she found out she was pregnant after he left.
    I did wonder how that would work given that she's supposedly set to start a relationship with Spencer’s brother

The whole storyline is ridiculous in my eyes so it wouldnt of suprised me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    Wouldn't be a Braxton gathering without a punch up lol. Was good to see Cheryl back :D

Poor Indi. Can't believe Romeo just leaves her a letter.

Said it before i'll say it again, THIS STORY LINE IS RI-DONK-ULOUS!!!!:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just caught up with the latest episode. Romeo!!:cry: this is so sad...just leaving Indi like that! Ridiculous storyline but I'm glad they are ending it well especially with Liam and Romeo going away together! A fitting tribute to how they both arrived!
    Genuine tears from the actress who plays Bianca when she hugged Liam...loved them together...shame it never worked out!

Love Cheryl!! :D The fight was great!:D
    So who will Tamara chose? Kyle or Casey?? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It has to be one of the most ridiculously shoe horned in storyline to write someone out ever!! It's like when the made Cassie HIV positive and pregnant which had such great potential then she moved away! They must have known when they got indi and Romeo together again that he was going to leave so why did they bother :mad:?

Has made me wonder if Luke Mitchell's wanted to go or whether it was just end of contract time? Whilst I like that they keep it fresh by having people move on there does seem to be an annual mass exodus that gets on my nerves. Anyone got any theories on who left and who was pushed?? Angelo for example, reckon he was pushed. What about Charlie? Popular character but what would they have done with her next? Aden, Nicole?? I wonder.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah there does seem to be a lot of people leaving and it does happen a lot it seems . I would guess most come to the end of contracts and then want to try their luck elsewhere. H&A does seem to be a good platform to start on if you go by a few past actors who have gone on to do well. Not sure If Luke Mitchell's contract ended and he decided to leave. He did land a part in a US Tv pilot I think.

Makes you wonder, The Braxtons, think they must be in the last year of their contracts. be interesting if they can hold on to any of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, think the braxtons will be up next year, I'm a fan but do wonder what'll happen to them :)
  • Options
    NWScotsNWScots Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Ewing has made no secret of his desire to make it in the States so wouldn't be surprised to see him go. Would be quite happy to see the back of Brax to be honest. Would be even better if he could take the mighty ar$e pain that is Tamara with him. My favourite Braxton these days is Kyle :o It's a shame they didn't keep a hold of Jamie as the guy who plays him is a better actor than all the River Boys put together. Been enjoying watching him in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries on Universal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah would be surprised if Both Dan and Steve don't move on when their contracts are up. Heath is my favourite so would be sad to see him go. Brax has become a bit moody lately lol, although with new girl arriving today he might lighten up a bit :p Although think she will be trouble to start with what with being Adam's sister, Adam, who supposedly isn't even dead ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,980
    Forum Member
    Lucy Addario is slowly ruining the show by the addition of more and more Braxton links. Today's episode was awful. It should have purely focused on Liam & Romeo's exits, yet the main plot (YET AGAIN) ended up being about Casey.

Oh and did anyone notice, Ricky Sharpe is already listed as a main character?! WTF?! The show is being dominated by the Braxtons and their past links/current girlfriends etc. The three brothers I can handle (Just about, and they need to be toned down, especially Casey) but Natalie, Zac, Tamara, Kyle and Cheryl can all do one. Anyone else hate the way Kyle grits his teeth every time he speaks???

So many characters are unlikeable nowadays which is a shame.

I think we all need to go on Marilyn watch too. Is Emily Symons really happy with the material she is getting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think she is ruining the show at all, but then if you don't like the Braxtons you probably don't like that there is another character with connections. I like them but agree about Casey, he does seem to be centre to everything just now. I thought todays show was great.

Cheryl wont be in it long she will disappear again, Tamara I'm not really liking. Nat she is ok, although heard rumours she hasn't been seen filming lately.

The thing is they have to add more links and she is clearly added for Brax. Heath has moved on with Bianca and seems to be getting on with his life and doing quite well now. Casey gets everything given to him :p and now has Tamara. With Brax he seems to be stuck in a hard place just now, everything is going his Brothers way more or less and he still bails them out. He still seems to be doing same thing over and over, so to give his character somewhere else to go they have to add someone new. The fact she is a sharpe, you know it will be trouble. This also probably leads to charlie "coming back"
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just caught up with the latest episode. Romeo!!:cry: this is so sad...just leaving Indi like that! Ridiculous storyline but I'm glad they are ending it well especially with Liam and Romeo going away together! A fitting tribute to how they both arrived!
    Genuine tears from the actress who plays Bianca when she hugged Liam...loved them together...shame it never worked out!

Love Cheryl!! :D The fight was great!:D

Who would want to die of cancer alone??? I know they couldn't do the Flynn story again, but Romeo riding off into the sun is ridiculous....
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noo18 wrote: »
    It has to be one of the most ridiculously shoe horned in storyline to write someone out ever!! It's like when the made Cassie HIV positive and pregnant which had such great potential then she moved away!

They did actually have plans to keep Cassie in the show as a HIV positive character, but Sharni Vinson decided she wanted to leave, so the plans had to be scrapped.

There's so many characters that have River Boy related storylines on screen at the moment. Apart from Brax, Heath and Casey, there's Kyle, Tamara, Bianca, Natalie, Zac, Cheryl and now this Ricky. How much longer until the rest of the cast decide to leave and then it'll be ENTIRELY River Boy based?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    So it is true. I cannot believe I praised how the Romeo exit storyline started. What an insult, easy way out and a stupid exit. Really bad.

Lachlan left Chloe in the 90's when he had a brain tumour and married someone else before he died though.

Maybe the show gets angry and deface the characters.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    elmerfudd wrote: »
    Said it before i'll say it again, THIS STORY LINE IS RI-DONK-ULOUS!!!!:confused:

Yep. It makes me think more and more that the guy who plays Romeo dropped it on them and the had to scramble.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Yep. It makes me think more and more that the guy who plays Romeo dropped it on them and the had to scramble.

They could have just drowned Romeo in the ocean or something, and given the cancer storyline to someone who is sticking around to give us the drama.

Infact he could have gone fishing, boating, rock climbing, got lost on a desert island, got lost in the bush... loads.

What also may have been an acceptable end - in a weird way - is that he commited suicide in secret because he wanted to be fit and healthy and in control without having Indi go through it - which would have fitted with his behaviour.

But seriously.. write Indi the love of his life Indi a silly note and go on a jolly with Liam. Insult much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    so Liam and Romeo did drive off together. Romeo didn't even tell Indi in the letter why he was leaving :eek: Was left to Sid to tell her about the cancer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's episode should have been based on the Walker family...they should all be helping out Indi. So sad that Romeo couldn't tell his wife that he has cancer. We didn't even get final scenes with Dex and Sasha after everything they went through! It's not realistic at all!

As much as I enjoy watching the Braxtons, they all annoyed me today...especially Casey and Tamara. Tamara is so going to get with Kyle...probably an affair...those lovey dovey scenes with Casey near the end say it all!

I think even Steve can't be asked to play Brax anymore and I'm not surprised...no decent character development at all. Miss those Chaxton days!
  • Options
    NWScotsNWScots Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    Yeah would be surprised if Both Dan and Steve don't move on when their contracts are up. Heath is my favourite so would be sad to see him go. Brax has become a bit moody lately lol, although with new girl arriving today he might lighten up a bit :p Although think she will be trouble to start with what with being Adam's sister, Adam, who supposedly isn't even dead ;)

You've just reminded me of a MAJOR gripe I had with that whole ridiculous '"showdown" with Adam. Dead or not, how was it all forgotten with no police follow up at all? I mean, really? REALLY???!!! A known associate of the Braxtons turns up dead or whatever after being hit by a car and not one of Yabbie Creek's finest thinks to ask either of them if they knew anything about it? Nope, Brax cleared off for a couple of weeks (not long enough) and Heath grumped about making a mess of the restaurant with nary a cop in sight. Tres remiss of the writers methinks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NWScots wrote: »
    You've just reminded me of a MAJOR gripe I had with that whole ridiculous '"showdown" with Adam. Dead or not, how was it all forgotten with no police follow up at all? I mean, really? REALLY???!!! A known associate of the Braxtons turns up dead or whatever after being hit by a car and not one of Yabbie Creek's finest thinks to ask either of them if they knew anything about it? Nope, Brax cleared off for a couple of weeks (not long enough) and Heath grumped about making a mess of the restaurant with nary a cop in sight. Tres remiss of the writers methinks.

lol well I read he comes back, there was a picture of a script for a episode still to air and it showed the cast list and he was listed as a guest. I have read that he apparently comes back to kidnap Ricky, he ties her to a chair in a warehouse and Brax comes to save her. This could very well lead up to how Charlie appears.

I was always unsure that he was actually dead. I mean It was Heath that said lol. The fact also that Jamie wasn't allowed to attend his funeral, just didn't all add up.. That's true about the police but then if Adam was brought back to life when the paramedics came or whatever then maybe he legged it or didn't want to answer police questions etc. Not sure how it would work but if he had died then yeah surely there would have been police asking questions, maybe it's differnt because he survived?
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reckon she will have the lot of them on a regular basis: Kyle, Casey, Brax and Heath. I mean she might as well! Anything with a skirt on, the Braxtons will have hehehe.
    I think we all need to go on Marilyn watch too. Is Emily Symons really happy with the material she is getting?

I'm a huge Mazza fan, but I think it's time they gave her the boot. All she ever does is flounce about the back, play with her hair or clink her bangles together. I mean why? I guess she gets paid for doing the above, but really.... I mean really?
    Rain wrote: »
    They could have just drowned Romeo in the ocean or something, and given the cancer storyline to someone who is sticking around to give us the drama.

Or they could have had that massive shark with big teeth which I think should be introduced to the Braxton family finish Romeo off. Or better still, it could have gulped the whole Braxton family and Romeo down, with Liam for desserts :D