James Jordan calls winner Gary ' a vile human being'

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fred5444 wrote: »
    You did inadvertently bring their grammar mistake to everyone's attention though.
    Casualty of war :(
    I think we've made up ;-)
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    great post SCDchick

So what it really means is James is up his own arse. says a lot in many ways.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    What a pathetic accusation to make about f/m's that don't agree with you.

We obviously all have serious personality disorders:D;-)

We are unable to jump to the defence of an arroga,nt, rude, delusional old man with poor personal hygiene who is defended because of his age, hearing problems and disability.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We are unable to jump to the defence of an arroga,nt, rude, delusional old man with poor personal hygiene who is defended because of his age, hearing problems and disability.

So if I had a relative that was all of those things in italics, I would be right in thinking if someone spoke to them in the manner Dee and James spoke to Gary, it was ok?

Hmmm!

:o
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    So if I had a relative that was all of those things in italics, I would be right in thinking if someone spoke to them in the manner Dee and James spoke to Gary, it was ok?

Hmmm!

:o

If he was arrogant, rude and full of his/her own self importance then most definitely yes.

Sometimes people just aren't nice people - I know a few nice old people who have a pleasant disposition even though they're hard of hearing and have a degree of dementia - I actually enjoy spending time with them and help them out frequently. As I say they are pleasant individuals and I have no reason ever to be rude to them.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he was arrogant, rude and full of his/her own self importance then most definitely yes.

Sometimes people just aren't nice people - I know a few nice old people who have a pleasant disposition even though they're hard of hearing and have a degree of dementia - I actually enjoy spending time with them and help them out frequently. As I say they are pleasant individuals and I have no reason ever to be rude to them.

Oh dear!
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is not delusional, he is eccentric
  • JackieDVDJackieDVD Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    All the Gary supporters were fooled but they won't be able to admit it, of course.

Gary shitting on the toilet seat or having it on his hands doesn't make him a vile human being or justify treating him like shit. If that's the case, there's a lot of vile human beings in care homes. None of the behaviour they use to justify their actions towards him changes anything. If true. James should have an issue with the producers rather than gary. As it's all directed at gary, I'd suggest it was all a game in the house, and a media, money making game out of it.

And if it was all somehow a genius game from gary, then they're just pissed off his game worked better than theirs. How it could all be a game by gary, and to what end, I have no idea though. Especially as his 'game' needed a good edit to hide all that behaviour in order for him to win.

Personally, I thought James was ok with gary. Dee was the one I didn't like.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are being criticized and attacked when no person in their right mind would appreciate being dumped in a living situation with a person they don't know who you have to care for to maintain basic hygiene and is at the same time constantly rude and ungrateful.

Indeed. I'm constantly shouting at my elderly granddad for being rude, and abusing him for shitting on the toilet seat. Vile human being.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    Now dont get me wrong as i am a big fan of Gary Busey, have been ever since The Buddy Holly but i firmly believe that Gary was playing the part of a doddery old man in CBB.
    You only have to look on youtube at his recent appearances (Celebrity Wife swap) to see a different Gary Busey.

So they're pissed off that his game worked better than their game? If that's the case, sounds like they were beaten fair and square.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member

He was far from arrogant.

Personal hygiene is a question of degree,Gary's seems to have been haphazard, whereas Stephanie's seems to have been obsessive.I don't find the haphazard nature of his hygiene to be a reason to hurl days of abuse at him, or to belittle him.

I have never defended him because of his age or his hearing or his dis abilities,I will defend him because he is intelligent, a rare thing in BB,funny and astute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may not have *had* to but they may have felt they *ought* to if they were preparing food/eating in the area or worried they might accidentally put their hand in it.

As for the comments that they should have left if they didn't like it (can't remember who said that so not specifically aimed at you), why should they? Would i be allowed (if I had one) to change my baby's nappy on the table in a restaurant and if the other customers don't like it they should leave? It seems to me like they were hoping that Gary would be evicted and the problem would be solved that way.

They had other choices other than cleaning up his shit or leaving it there. Talking to the producers. Leaving the show. As it would be considered a work environment, I doubt the producers are legally allowed to force such working conditions on people.

It's either a load of exaggerated rubbish. Or they were happy to play along, and it's all in the name of the game.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    JackieDVD wrote: »
    Indeed. I'm constantly shouting at my elderly granddad for being rude, and abusing him for shitting on the toilet seat. Vile human being.

You, presumably, love your grandad, he isn't a stranger. Family 'shit' is preferable to a strangers shit.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You, presumably, love your grandad, he isn't a stranger. Family 'shit' is preferable to a strangers shit.

I try to treat everyone I meet with respect, That old fella I show a bit of patience and kindness to may not be my grandad but he's probably someone elses grandad.
    Forum Member
    I try to treat everyone I meet with respect, That old fella I show a bit of patience and kindness to may not be my grandad but he's probably someone elses grandad.

Being respectful to someone doesn't mean you have to clean up their excrement.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If they had any issue with anything another HM was or wasn't doing, they should have taken it to BB/the producers. They were the ones responsible for putting the group together and the ones who should have been aware if the needs and requirements of the people they put in the house. Gary behaving as Gary did was obviously what he was cast to do. How the others reacted to that was down to them.

After umpteen years, if they don't know by now that chances are you are going to be in the BB house with someone likely to push your buttons, then they have been living In a cave. What they seem to forget is that they do the actual living with each other so we don't have to. Who leaves the bathroom in a mess, who cooks, who cleans or doesn't by and large isn't what gets people to pick up the phone. How a HM deals with someone who leaves the bathroom in a mess is.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JackieDVD wrote: »
    They had other choices other than cleaning up his shit or leaving it there. Talking to the producers. Leaving the show. As it would be considered a work environment, I doubt the producers are legally allowed to force such working conditions on people.

It's either a load of exaggerated rubbish. Or they were happy to play along, and it's all in the name of the game.

And if they had gone to the producers we'd have seen footage of them in the diary room and all the Gary supporters would have used that as another sh*tty stick to beat them with.

And as per my previous post, why should they be the ones to leave? If someone is incapable of basic human hygiene then they are the one that should not be in the BB house.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being respectful to someone doesn't mean you have to clean up their excrement.

Oh come now Fairy wings. Wiping up a bit of wee dribble from the loo seat and flushing away a forgotten poo hardly equates to cleaning up someones excrement. We have no evidence that Gary committed any worse crime than this.

Look at the fuss James made when Gary spilled a bit of coffee on the stairs, oh the humanity!

The man is a big girls blouse!
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    If they had any issue with anything another HM was or wasn't doing, they should have taken it to BB/the producers. They were the ones responsible for putting the group together and the ones who should have been aware if the needs and requirements of the people they put in the house. Gary behaving as Gary did was obviously what he was cast to do. How the others reacted to that was down to them.

After umpteen years, if they don't know by now that chances are you are going to be in the BB house with someone likely to push your buttons, then they have been living In a cave. What they seem to forget is that they do the actual living with each other so we don't have to. Who leaves the bathroom in a mess, who cooks, who cleans or doesn't by and large isn't what gets people to pick up the phone. How a HM deals with someone who leaves the bathroom in a mess is.

They probably did!

I thought BB told James to help him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if they had gone to the producers we'd have seen footage of them in the diary room and all the Gary supporters would have used that as another sh*tty stick to beat them with.

And as per my previous post, why should they be the ones to leave? If someone is incapable of basic human hygiene then they are the one that should not be in the BB house.

It was a massive mistake putting Gary in the house, they were mot going to show anything to prove they were wrong:)
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jilly wrote: »
    It was a massive mistake putting Gary in the house, they were mot going to show anything to prove they were wrong:)

If that is so, then the Producers or whoever did the casting are the ones they should be taking issue with now.

There's no point having a go at Gary for being Gary and doing exactly what he was put in the house to do.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    If what James is true about the .hit situation than he is correct and if Gary needed that much help he should not have been allowed in the house.

But to be a vile human being indicates that he is unkind, cruel or nasty. Surely this is more fitting a description of James himself. Gary might have 'vile' habits but he is the kindest, most forgiving person of the lot of them. Mind you a small part of me is pleased James has done this as I expected it and it shows him up for the bad loser he is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    If that is so, then the Producers or whoever did the casting are the ones they should be taking issue with now.

There's no point having a go at Gary for being Gary and doing exactly what he was put in the house to do.

I agree, if I remember they did have doubts before he went in because of his strange behaviour.
    Forum Member
    Oh come now Fairy wings. Wiping up a bit of wee dribble from the loo seat and flushing away a forgotten poo hardly equates to cleaning up someones excrement.

I thought we were talking about the 'shit on his hands' and the toilet. Hardly a little wee dribble.
    We have no evidence that Gary committed any worse crime than this.

No, fortunately, we don't have photographic evidence of the shit on hands or toilet seat, but I very much doubt that HM's would say it was fact if it wasn't.
    Look at the fuss James made when Gary spilled a bit of coffee on the stairs, oh the humanity!

The man is a big girls blouse!

Tbh I wouldn't be at all surprised at Gary spilling the coffee on purpose knowing someone had just cleaned the stairs. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/394979/CBB-crisis-as-A-lister-quits

A link to his behaviour before Gary went in, but it is The Daily Star, so may not be reliable!