Rex's girlfriend to enter the BB house.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
Forum Member
Like WOAH::eek:

REX’S GIRLFRIEND will enter the Big Brother house – and square off against her love-rat beau.

Blonde Nicole Cammack will take part in an identity parade as part of this week’s crime-themed food task.

Housemates will have to pick the beauty out of a line-up – while Rex has to keep schtum.

But Nicole, 19, may struggle to keep quiet after we revealed the posh chef’s obsession with sordid sex games.

Last week we also told how he bedded a stripper on a seedy Las Vegas holiday.

Randy Rex has previously chatted up Scouse siren Stephanie McMichael in the house.

source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1484481.ece

Comments

• ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Rex won't be able to see her though will he... I thought only the HMs in Hell would be doing the identity parade seeing as it is Heaven HMs family & friends included in the line-up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuh wrote: »
    But Rex won't be able to see her though will he... I thought only the HMs in Hell would be doing the identity parade seeing as it is Heaven HMs family & friends included in the line-up?
    I've heard the same
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    but is says Rex has to keep 'schtum'.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope she has some make-up on or Rex won't be able to contain himself and will fail the task for everyone by telling her she looks awful. We all know how much he enjoys belittling women who love him. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    lol :p