'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 21)

1276277278279280282»

Comments

• Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    DATES OF FILMING

i put together some dates for when scenes were filmed, scenes in order, plus ta katia

S/A promo pic – 6th May
    S first scene – 11th February
    S/Z car – 13th February
    S/Z/Mas expensive flat – 9th February

Parveen date – 2nd April
    MQ S/C begin kiss week – 16th April in morning
    Bushra party – 9th April in evening
    MQ fight – 5th May in morning
    Z/Jane hat argument – 6th May in morning
    S/Stacey – 4th May in afternoon
    Proposal – 12th May in afternoon
    Masoods/C wedding talk – 14th May in morning
    Queen Vic comp – 6th July in morning
    C/S sofa tight green tee – 24th July in afternoon
    Tam bday slap – 8th August
    HUG – 21st August in morning
    C telling off Lucy bench – 12th August

A/S dad out of prison – 19th October
    Mendi – 5th October
    Q/S confrontation –21st October in morning
    NYE kiss – 20th October around 9pm - post wedding shooting!
    Wedding ceremony - 7th October evening 5 hours filming
    S/Z confrontation - 8th October in afternoon
    Square horse procession - 12th October.
    Z/C confrontation and C/S cafe scene - 14th October in morning

A/S sex week - 12-16 November
    C/S hug that Z sees - 11th December in evening
    Zee birth - 8th December around midday

Topless C/Z paint fight – 2nd February in afternoon
    A seduction with C help – 10th February in afternoon - Marc one-year anniversary!
    C/S argue message – 26th February in morning
    C/S row/kiss reunion – 25th February in evening
    S bday dinner – 22nd February in afternoon
    Bad shirt C/S tell truth – 4th March in afternoon
    Masoods/Christian at flat pre-party– 4th March in morning
    Reveal-Amira last scene – 5th March in morning
    March 16th JP been crying all day in Walford
    March 29-30th – JP/ME had hot scene that had to be re-shot as it was too sexual for EE
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so much for taking a step back to do cw:(

Don't worry, as I said the majority of those posts will be the big spoiler page, so in essence you're refreshing a page for our benefit...those posts should not count! :)

CW needs doing though...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    I know what you mean. Half of me feels like that (for myself) but the other half worries that they don't portray Syed sympathically enough...like Imam day, going from Imam to Amira to Christian without even one scene of him alone and breaking and for the sake of the story and people in Syed's position I really want that got across to as many people as possible and hammered home. Like they did with Christian where we didn't just see him alone and weeping in the room next to Syed and Amira we then saw him alone and weeping and curled up hugging a cushion too.
    I think they're handling it properly for Amira finally and Christian and I'm hoping they do that now for Syed by really concentrating on the religous/ family dilemma that he has been facing but I believe they have been shying away from and they may well finally do him justice and have scenes actually discussing and showing that. I do have hopes for the day Syed overhears his mum and dad actually talking about the shame and the effect on the family. Also when Masood sees the Imam and tells him he will have to disown his son if it comes out.

I think my feeling is that sometimes they get it right but not always. But I live in hopes!

I've just had a crazy thought!! :eek: What if Syed has been leading a double life all this time, and we have a big twist coming up where we see he has a string of gay lovers, and his out loud and proud on the scene in London, and Leeds before that? I wouldn't put it past EE to do this, and it would explain why they haven't been hamming up the sympathy for Syed. It would be a "chicken-out" effort really as it would be more or less moving away from the gay muslim in turmoil theme, but it would be a handy conclusion to the storyline. It would mean that people like us would lose faith in it and not end up as heartbroken, more angry with Syed than anything.

From my reading up on this, gay muslims often choose to stay in the closet and would rather cheat on their wive's as the lesser of two evils, than loose their place of honour. I'm not saying it's right or wrong for them to live a lie, but in an unenviable position like that, people have to make the decision that feels right for them.
    Forum Member
    surreal wrote: »
    Don't worry, as I said the majority of those posts will be the big spoiler page, so in essence you're refreshing a page for our benefit...those posts should not count! :)

CW needs doing though...

nah im doing it....slowwwwwwwwwwwwwly

thank god ive given myself just enough time for the first time this year, instead of the last two days pre deadline ...im a moron :eek::eek:
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mistified wrote: »
    I've just had a crazy thought!! :eek: What if Syed has been leading a double life all this time, and we have a big twist coming up where we see he has a string of gay lovers, and his out loud and proud on the scene in London, and Leeds before that? I wouldn't put it past EE to do this, and it would explain why they haven't been hamming up the sympathy for Syed. It would be a "chicken-out" effort really as it would be more or less moving away from the gay muslim in turmoil theme, but it would be a handy conclusion to the storyline. It would mean that people like us would lose faith in it and not end up as heartbroken, more angry with Syed than anything.

From my reading up on this, gay muslims often choose to stay in the closet and would rather cheat on their wive's as the lesser of two evils, than loose their place of honour. I'm not saying it's right or wrong for them to live a lie, but in an unenviable position like that, people have to make the decision that feels right for them.

Erm....no!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lil_beibei wrote: »
    it isn't people not liking Chryed that gets me going, it's the homophobic crap that gets spouted, especially when it is about a teenager like Ben, that drives me mental. It isn't that they spout it on an internet forum that bothers me, or that they aren't representative of most people (thank god) but that they prob have or will have kids and then will pass that bollox onto them, and the cycle of stupidity and homophobia continues through generations, not to mention damaging the kids themselves as some inevitably will be gay themselves and suffer not just from society but from their own family, and from their own internatlised self hatred. (any of this sound familiar...:rolleyes:).

Anyway, no ranting on this happy day :)

OT but I hate the way people are criticising Ben and the actor who plays him. :mad::mad:

He is a 14 y o boy ffs and they don't seem to care how hurt he would feel if he were to read their comments (or his friends at school for that matter). He is a child with real feelings and a real life as well as being an actor. Being a teacher, I know how cruel children can be and making fun of him might fuel this.

The people posting on the DS thread are adults and should know better. That isn't the first thread that Ben has been sneered at. Leave him alone! (I don't want to post on that thread because I don't want be be subjected to the kind of comments that we never have on here!) :p

Back on topic - dvd recorder set for Sharon M and for once I'm here to watch it live too!! :D:eek:
    8.25 hours til Chryed!!
  • who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DATES OF FILMING

i put together some dates for when scenes were filmed for any interest plus ta katia

S/A promo pic – 6th May
    S first scene – 11th February
    S/Z car – 13th February
    S/Z/Mas expensive flat – 9th February
    Parveen date – 2nd April
    MQ S/C begin kiss week – 16th April in morning
    Bushra party – 9th April in evening
    MQ fight – 5th May in morning
    Z/Jane hat argument – 6th May in morning
    S/Stacey – 4th May in afternoon
    Proposal – 12th May in afternoon
    Masoods/C wedding talk – 14th May in morning
    Queen Vic comp – 6th July in morning
    C/S sofa tight green tee – 24th July in afternoon
    Tam bday slap – 8th August
    HUG – 21st August in morning
    C telling off Lucy bench – 12th August
    A/S dad out of prison – 19th October
    Mendi – 5th October
    Q/S confrontation –21st October in morning
    NYE kiss – 20th October around 9pm - post wedding shooting!
    Wedding ceremony - 7th October evening 5 hours filming
    S/Z confrontation - 8th October in afternoon
    Square horse procession - 12th October.
    Z/C confrontation and C/S cafe scene - 14th October in morning
    A/S sex week - 12-16 November
    C/S hug that Z sees - 11th December in evening
    Zee birth - 8th December around midday
    Topless C/Z paint fight – 2nd February in afternoon
    A seduction with C help – 10th February in afternoon
    C/S argue message – 26th February in morning
    C/S row/kiss reunion – 25th February in evening
    Bad shirt C/S tell truth – 4th March in afternoon
    Masoods/Christian at flat pre-party– 4th March in morning
    Reveal-Amira last scene – 5th March in morning
    March 16th JP been crying all day in Walford
    March 29-30th – JP/ME had hot scene that had to be re-shot as it was too sexual for EE

Interesting and Marc was at the Ricoh on March 2nd looking incredibly gorgeous.:) ok he always does but just nice to put it in the timeline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DATES OF FILMING

i put together some dates for when scenes were filmed, scenes in order, plus ta katia

haha no worried glad to be of help. How the Cw?:(
    Forum Member
    who me? wrote: »
    Interesting and Marc was at the Ricoh on March 2nd looking incredibly gorgeous.:) ok he always does but just nice to put it in the timeline.

OMG tuesdays seduction scene was a YEAR AFTER MARC STARTED FILMING
    :cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CATCH UP FIRST!! - DEL SMILIES!
    aplomb wrote: »
    Thanks all. I've often 'lurked' on the chryed threads but never posted here before. It's a much warmer atmosphere than elsewhere on the DS boards. Like a little haven of lovely!
    katie10 wrote: »
    Hey thought i'd finally have the courage to make an account and to join you all (if thats ok lool)
    I have been a chryed lover and a lurker ever since...well thread 2? and i've lurked everyday...yes EVERYDAY since..i don't know why i didnt make an account earlier but with the boys back on our screen i really need to share my excitement with someone because my obsession is a deep secret
    anyways i hope im welcome to this thread and....HI ALL :]
    _Broken_ wrote: »
    Hi ive decided to officially de-lurk as a Chryedian.

Ive been reading this thread since the mutual ILY(seems so long ago now,But reunion tomorrow so yay)I remember logging on to DS and thinking 'OMG a thread with people who like this SL as much as me'.

No one in RL knows about my obsession although my mum likes them too(I watched mutual ILY with her and she rewinded it 3 times and come NYD was shouting some very rude things about Zainab at the tele:p)but if my friends knew they would definately take the piss(especially as some them are still convinced Syed is Bisexual )

It feels sort of wierd because I feel like I know all of you and you dont know me but I hope i'll post more often now.

Welcome Newbies!!! I'll post the official welcome for you and you've arrived at the right time!!!
    Lozz12 wrote: »
    YAY for Stand By Me climbing the iTunes charts chryedians are out in force :eek: we will take overrrrrrrrrr
    Yes we will!
    Will read tonight, thank you!!!
    I'm back. Just had a little fight with my computer / the internet...I won.
    And that's how you do it :p

Remma wrote: »
    Syed slaps himself
    He probably wil!
    JoanneK wrote: »
    It just hit me that we are probably going to see scenes of Christian lying in a hospital bed unconscious. Tough to take!!

Q is a coward....
    Nooooo! But I WANT to see them...
    SummerMay wrote: »
    Screencaps for monday and tuesday...not done the chocolate spread scene yet i've left that till last...

Warning...
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Partridge-and-Marc-Elliott-Fans/287698388780?ref=ts#!/photo.php?pid=3756753&id=287698388780&fbid=387017293780
    Thank youuuuuuu!
    Hi guys! Sorry I have not been online in a while :o Chryed has been SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD this week! (only halfway aswell ) such a sad ep last night

Had an argument with mum today :mad: She was singing Fight For This Love and I told her what it meant to Chryed and she turned round and said 'ewwww thats put me off it now a song about those gay guys!!! I gave her a dirty look and said NO! a song about a LOVE story and stormed to my room.

Had the most depressing dream last night anyone remember when jamie died? There was a sad version of stand by me played during the scene and well the dream had Syed in Jamies place and Christain in Sonias

Tommorow we will see a KISS thats all Im thinking about now
    Welcome back!!!!!! What an awful dream :(
    Zigesa wrote: »
    All sorted thanks Saz. Carla sent me the DS link to all the scans that CC did so I have just sent that as a whole link.
    whoo hoo!!
    Glad it worked!!!
    Kapi wrote: »
    He looks gorgeous :o
    Does anyone remember how I've been joking that I was hoping for an airline strike or refusal of entry visa so I could get to stay and watch tonight's EE?....

Try an erupting volcano....
    THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE

MOTHER NATURE IS A CHRYEDIAN

I have just spoken to the airline and there's absolutely nothing I can do to get out today...so I'm here until Saturday!

I now have a day of trying to reschedule all my meetings and re-booking all accommodation and in-country flights etc etc...major hassle and I'm now going to have to squeeze so much into the days I'll have out there it doesn't even bear thinking about. But I feel like Christmas has come early

See you all on the thread later -
    I am NOT going to lie .. I am SO glad that you're staying here!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ICELAND!!
    SOFA :eek: WOOOOOOOO! POTD!!!
    Oh yes, sofa loving, lol.

Just reading someone's paper at work. EE is the pick to watch tonight, which is good, and they've got a pic of Christian, which is also good, but then they call him jaw-droppingly thick, which is bad.
    I'm complaining!
    Come on Chryedian Army - we need to march on the Daily Star offices to sort out whoever dared to insult our Christian!! Banners at the ready folks...........
    /QUOTE]
    I'm behind you!!!!
    surreal wrote: »
    Who me, sorry about Arsenal

Has CC been around since yesterday morning? And I've seen Shelza posting elsewhere but not here...
    Thanks for your concern! Will explain in next post!!
    FB Team stats:

Team Syed: 641

Team Christian: 3,489

Team Amira: 2,534

where the hell are the Syed supporters?

It's Team Amira vs Team Chryed.. Don't worry! :) Glad we are winning though!
  • who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OT but I hate the way people are criticising Ben and the actor who plays him. :mad::mad:

He is a 14 y o boy ffs and they don't seem to care how hurt he would feel if he were to read their comments (or his friends at school for that matter). He is a child with real feelings and a real life as well as being an actor. Being a teacher, I know how cruel children can be and making fun of him might fuel this.
    The people posting on the DS thread are adults and should know better. That isn't the first thread that Ben has been sneered at. Leave him alone! (I don't want to post on that thread because I don't want be be subjected to the kind of comments that we never have on here!) :p

Back on topic - dvd recorder set for Sharon M and for once I'm here to watch it live too!! :D:eek:
    8.25 hours til Chryed!!

It's unbelievable isn't it and tells you a lot about the kind of person that would post something like that...more than it does about the child involved.

This discussion has been closed.