Tomorrow's Semi Over Crowded?

JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
Forum Member
Looking at it, tomorrow is by far the tighest semi of the lot. The 'this show is a fix' or 'Simon is the devil' ridiculous stuff annoys the hell out of me, but man, they had two rather average semi's to start with, yet they've bundled way too many top acts in to tomorrows.

There's actually about five acts that are capable of going through tomorrow. Michael, Razi, Pippa, Michael and the two rapping boys (forget their name). I'm not sure how the dog act will come across, but the lady clearly has a really good voice, so you never know.

But all around, I just don't get why they've lumbered so many good people together rather than throwing one or two of them into the opening two semis, such as the night the ridiculous Jean went through, or the night Roland won by a country mile. I'm confident Michael the singer is going through as the winner, which means a few worthy people are likely to leave. Razi is by far my favorite of the entire contest, yet I've honestly got a really bad feeling he's going to go out tomorrow. If he's in the vote off, I'm really not confident of him going through, because Simon doesn't seem too high on him and neither did David massively.

Just strange that they've lumped all of these guys into one semi, rather than spreading it evenly. Sorry, rant over :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with your post JMTD I thought that tonight had some decent acts although top 3 Steven was a joke and my favourite was out of the blue then Edward Reid so I was not happy?
    Tomorrow night will be another farce I think, but that's the joys of programmes like this. SImon must think either RIz or Michael will win tomorrow after what he said tonight. Down to the great British public then Or is it?
  • BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to check to see who Michael the singer was - highly overrated if I remember.

You can guantee that Razy and Michael Moral will be second and third tomorrow and face the judges again, and hopefully this time Michael Moral will get it as Simon and the Hoff will vote for him and Michael McIntyre will do whatever Simon tells him to do.

Pippa and the Grandad rappers have no chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm i agree. Swap Razy, Michael, The Magicians, Out of the blue and get rid of Jean, paul, steven hall.
  • ScoreScore Posts: 17,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brekkie wrote: »
    Had to check to see who Michael the singer was - highly overrated if I remember.

You can guantee that Razy and Michael Moral will be second and third tomorrow and face the judges again, and hopefully this time Michael Moral will get it as Simon and the Hoff will vote for him and Michael McIntyre will do whatever Simon tells him to do.

Pippa and the Grandad rappers have no chance.

I suspect one of Razy or Michael Moral will be top - can't see anyone else getting in the way. The other wil probably get to the final via the judges vote, as Michael Collins was highly overrated and I can't see anyone else putting up much of a threat.