WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); 3-4 Sept Spoilers Included

Comments

• BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    I'm in the happy position of loving the game, but disliking all the players. Now I come to think of it, I haven't really liked any of them very much since Jordan (BB11 version).

This is how I always watch it. Its so much more fun when you don't care. I normally end up routing for the best player.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to be able to watch like that for a change but I can't help but become invested, especially when you watch the feeds.

I suppose my watching of BBCAN was the closest I've gotten to that, because I only watched the highlight shows, although I was still found myself rooting for Emmet and Jillian at the end.

Actually, I'm not sure if I would like to watch like that. The love and hate and emotional ups and downs you go through is a big part of why I love this show. :D
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd was just teasing (?) Andy with the notion he has proposed an alliance with Elissa and GM.

Andy whines: "But she'll nominate meeeeeeeee!"

Judd placates him with "I'll talk to her about including you"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda thinks Andy is in 100% she tells Elissa. She also though Elissa and Judd were going on the block this week 100%
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone should know summat's up because McCranda are spending an inordinate amount of time out of their pit. I do hope vertigo doesn't become an issue for them.

But then again.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell is Andy going to do? It almost makes more sense to keep Amanda as then he goes into the double eviction with huge targets in front of him and three people working with him and only Judd possibly playing to get him out for breaking up their alliance. If he screws Amanda over he for the first time this series becomes a target he has two people working with him (Judd and Spencer) but two against him (Elissa and McCrae).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I'd like to be able to watch like that for a change but I can't help but become invested, especially when you watch the feeds.

I suppose my watching of BBCAN was the closest I've gotten to that, because I only watched the highlight shows, although I was still found myself rooting for Emmet and Jillian at the end.

Actually, I'm not sure if I would like to watch like that. The love and hate and emotional ups and downs you go through is a big part of why I love this show. :D

Invest in hate. Evictions are so much more satisfying. Feel the power of the Dark Side....... ;)
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing that makes it more unpredictable also is that none of them are obvious challenge dominators - any of them could win any given competition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the Exterminators actually trusted each other they would have Judd and GM propose a (fake) F3 deal to Elissa and get her back on the hate McCrap train.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy tells the Exterminators about Elissa's wedding ring malarkey.

"You guys better have my back! I could go home on Thursdayyyyy!"

Oh I do love a good panic.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd: "Elissa's a stupid bitch"

No Judd, you are the bitch. None of this would be happening if you hadn't blanked her approaches for a deal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Invest in hate. Evictions are so much more satisfying. Feel the power of the Dark Side....... ;)

I invest in hate. But I also invest in love. You gotta take the bad times to make the good times that much more satisfying. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Andy lying so harshly to Amanda? If he is intending to vote her out she will go crazy and will bully everyone in jury into not voting for Andy to win. Very stupid move on his part.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    Why is Andy lying so harshly to Amanda? If he is intending to vote her out she will go crazy and will bully everyone in jury into not voting for Andy to win. Very stupid move on his part.
    Sounds great to me :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »

Amanda going off about Andy in the Jury house would only serve to encourage them all to vote for him. Sacrifice one vote to get 4.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda going off about Andy in the Jury house would only serve to encourage them all to vote for him. Sacrifice one vote to get 4.

I think Helen and Jessie could be easily persuaded not to after all he did the same to them. It would also endanger him so much for the double eviction. I feel when it is confirmed on Thursday he will chicken out of voting her out for fear of a quick revenge attack. Which I can't work out is a good thing or bad thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM is thanking Elissa for voting to evict Amanda.

LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd: "You don't have to thank me. I like him (McCrap) but she (Amanda) disgusts me"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCranda and Andy in GM's HoH room, plotting to get rid of GM.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa tells GM she will be safe with her, if she wins HoH

Elissa: "I want the girls here"

Ahem....
  • OakOak Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's going on? Are they going to keep Amanda now? Nooo :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oak wrote: »
    What's going on? Are they going to keep Amanda now? Nooo :eek:

FWIW I think Andy will vote to evict Amanda and she will go. The rest is smoke and mirrors.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking of returning players, Judd suggests Jojo (BB14)

That boi done lawwwst his taaaahhhny maaaahhnd........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy: "I like Shelly!"

Quelle surprise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCranda and Andy in GM's HoH room, plotting to get rid of GM.

I don't understand this if he is lying why is he plotting his next moves in such detail. Who's side is he on! Its annoying me so much.