Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    I don't understand this if he is lying why is he plotting his next moves in such detail. Who's side is he on! Its annoying me so much.

He's on his own side LOL

I think he's making McCranda believe he is with them so he can discredit Elissa on Thursday. Looking at his options I think he sees an easier path to the F2 through the Exterminators and that's why I think he will vote to evict Amanda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy’s Plan to Betray Amanda and Blame Elissa | Big Brother 2013 http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brother-15-spoilers-andys-plan-to-betray-amanda-and-blame-elissa-358191/ … #bb15
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda tells McCrap she will do whatever Elissa wants, other than vote him out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sound the fanfare, send out the Heralds, McCrap is going outside for a run.

Pass me the smelling salts.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things is getting mighty serious in there, even Spencer is running.

I thought I just felt the Earth move from here......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrap is spitting up his nicotine riddled lungs, whilst being lapped by both Swampy and Ratboy.

So macho....you wanna be so macho......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that McCrae will almost certainly be the next HoH because a) he will have a fire under his belly when Amanda is evicted and b) I really think he has been purposely throwing a lot of these comps all season, every time it's mattered he's managed to pull it out of the bag and now I think he's gonna step it up a notch.

I just hope to god he has the sense to go after Andy rather than Elissa.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,752
    Forum Member
    hmmm

Evel Dick Donato ‏@EvelDick 1m
    The DR tried to get me to keep Nick, but I am not a mindless dolt and I did what I wanted anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd mentions that Aryan was unpopular at her school because she wore a mink coat.

Go figure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    hmmm

Evel Dick Donato ‏@EvelDick 1m
    The DR tried to get me to keep Nick, but I am not a mindless dolt and I did what I wanted anyway.

Dick has been saying this for years. DR questioning is a common practice and was pretty obvious they were directing their questions a certain way for Amanda to realise GM/Judd/Spencer were working together and for Elissa to really think about her options to get further (which happened to be with Amanda further in the game).

I'm all for it, makes the game interesting and it really does help the players get further because they are forced to think about every scenario.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd and McCrae talking F2 and mutual voting assistance.

McCrae tells him Elissa is targeting Andy.

Judd should be wondering how McCrae managed to gain Elissa's confidence. That alone should tell him something's up, if he didn't already know.

Poor stuff from McCrae's POV here, if Judd were to tell Andy that Elissa is targeting him, why would he want to proceed in an alliance with her and McCranda? Why trust Judd with info that could get Amanda evicted? Bahhh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie was on David Letterman tonight.
    http://instagram.com/p/d0gqdCnNxR/
    4.35am BST on CBS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa and Amanda on the hammock

Elissa: "GM changes her mind everyday."

Don't all choke on your coffees....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda to Elissa: "You can trust Andy"

Yes, please do....
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,220
    Forum Member
    Crazy I know, but I wish they could get another person to flip the vote, sp Spencer left. Then I would like Elissa to win HoH and PoV and put Andy on the block and then Andy evicted.

However this is BB and it never runs the way I want it, so Amanda will be evicted, Elissa will end up on the block, as Andy will convince Mccrae that Elissa backed out of the vote and she will be evicted.

Ugh what a very boring awful final it will be this year, as I hate them all now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is exquisite, watching a desperate Amanda having to tolerate Elissa's self serving, moralistic, elitist superiority complex bullshit.

And she'll still get evicted.

Luvvly jubbly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy: "If you're secretly trying to flip the vote, don't spend so much time with your 'enemy' "

Yep...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy: "I don't want America to think I've just been Amanda's puppet. I've been anything but."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy: "I'm so excited. I feel like an asshole, but I can't wait."

Aaaah Thursday nights.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That moral paragon Elissa declares GM to be a "good person".

I guess ignorant, racist bitches are ok, if they help you out......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer and Andy plan to approach Elissa with the idea of an alliance, including GM.

What fun and frolics, is the hammock free?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,220
    Forum Member
    Once again I had to turn the feeds off. I had them on mute most of the day, but I just can't stomach this season at all. My nerves are really shot to pieces by them all now. Darn shame I am all paid up and it's going to waste.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Once again I had to turn the feeds off. I had them on mute most of the day, but I just can't stomach this season at all. My nerves are really shot to pieces by them all now. Darn shame I am all paid up and it's going to waste.

Where are you going for your hols Mirage?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM announces she intends to "rip her (Elissa) a new asshole", after Amanda goes.

Get it to Madison Square Garden......Ding ding ding.