124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is going on? Are they seriously planning on saving Amanda? Please no.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    What is going on? Are they seriously planning on saving Amanda? Please no.

Its all up to Andy.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm bored of waiting for it to be Thursday!
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae is starting to get suspicious of Andy. Hope Elissa stays I love her :D <333

Really hope GM / Judd go next.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the chances of Andy voting to save Amanda are zero. He gets really offended when anyone thinks he's a puppet, or if he gets questioned that way in the DR, so to him this will be his moment to shine and show everyone he's a real boy. I hope he votes that way anyway, I have Spencer in the sweeps :p

Although, I think it would probably be better for him to keep Amanda from a game standpoint.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    McCrae is starting to get suspicious of Andy. Hope Elissa stays I love her :D <333

Really hope GM / Judd go next.

If Amanda wants to stay she is going to have to go to GM with Elissa and propose a secret girl alliance. I think it is the only way she can flip it. Andy is going to backstab her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I think the chances of Andy voting to save Amanda are zero. He gets really offended when anyone thinks he's a puppet, or if he gets questioned that way in the DR, so to him this will be his moment to shine and show everyone he's a real boy. I hope he votes that way anyway, I have Spencer in the sweeps :p

Although, I think it would probably be better for him to keep Amanda from a game standpoint.

If he saves Amanda he is guaranteed final 4 at least. Voting to evict her is far more risky it could win him the game or straight away lead to his demise during the double eviction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie Chen: Aaryn Gries was supposed to be 'America's sweetheart' on 'Big Brother'
    http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/09/julie-chen-aaryn-gries-was-supposed-to-be-americas-sweetheart-on-big-brother.html
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    If he saves Amanda he is guaranteed final 4 at least. Voting to evict her is far more risky it could win him the game or straight away lead to his demise during the double eviction.

That's a fair point actually. If Andy did save Amanda, then you'd have Amanda, McCrae, Elissa and Andy himself playing in the HoH that wouldn't nominate him - just have to worry about Spencer and Judd.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    That's a fair point actually. If Andy did save Amanda, then you'd have Amanda, McCrae, Elissa and Andy himself playing in the HoH that wouldn't nominate him - just have to worry about Spencer and Judd.

Spencer would be gone :p
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Spencer would be gone :p

Doh! Even better for Andy then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »

He would only have to worry about Judd winning HOH which isn't likely! If I was him I know what I would do.