Options

Kimberly will lose all her friends in the house.

Comments

• Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be a struggle being in there with that immature lot.

true but she acts to far the other way shes only young like most of the hms
  • Options
    Underground manUnderground man Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    She's done nothing bad either, by far the nicest lass in the house, the others have all bitched. Just because Kim wants to be friends with everybody people are slating her.

It's because she doesn't give anything of herself to the experience or anyone else in there. You just feel you're watching someone who has gone in, is doing everything to make sure she doesn't do any damage to her career, and that's it.
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Kimberley carries on being a grown up Kimbot, treating everyone with respect and decency, refusing to childishly join a side and segregate people, she will make the final for sure lol.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yhtrownu wrote: »
    If Kimberley carries on being a grown up Kimbot, treating everyone with respect and decency, refusing to childishly join a side and segregate people, she will make the final for sure lol.

But people just cant stop looking for a reason to hate her :D
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's done nothing bad either, by far the nicest lass in the house, the others have all bitched. Just because Kim wants to be friends with everybody people are slating her.

she has had the odd bitch but nothing bad i don't think she is a bad person just bland
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    yhtrownu wrote: »

So showing emotion is in some way "childish"? because she doesn't show any.
  • Options
    Forum Member

She's not nasty or nice IMO, she's emotionless, that's my issue with her.

Plus she does float between people, she acts like she has made a couple of friends but then seems to drop them and move to others.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God she is so boring. She has no personality whatsoever. She speaks in the same tone all the time. She has a scowl expression all the time. She gets on my nerves all the time.
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So showing emotion is in some way "childish"? because she doesn't show any.

You're right that Kimberley is overly reserved. Big Brother obviously selected her for that reason.

But as Renoir observed, everyone has their reasons, and segregating other people is childish.

Sometimes it's ok to be childish. :)
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not nasty or nice IMO, she's emotionless, that's my issue with her.

Plus she does float between people, she acts like she has made a couple of friends but then seems to drop them and move to others.

I don't agree, there are some vile people in the house this year and Kim is not one of them. Danielle and Ashleigh are not the angels they have tried to portray. Helen and Toya and Helen have been real bitches and then we have Marlon, Ash, Steven and Winston who are complete idiots and sexist.

Why pick on Kim?
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    she has had the odd bitch but nothing bad i don't think she is a bad person just bland

I think she is just too controlled to be interesting. I think I need a HM to give us something of themselves. She just reminds me of how people act at a business meeting or conference. Polite and superficial.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't agree, there are some vile people in the house this year and Kim is not one of them. Danielle and Ashleigh are not the angels they have tried to portray. Helen and Toya and Helen have been real bitches and then we have Marlon, Ash, Steven and Winston who are complete idiots and sexist.

Why pick on Kim?

I have picked on all the nasty HM's...and I don't think Kim is nasty...but she's not nice either.

I don't post many threads about Kimberly, im not on a hate campaign. lol
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Kim is so transparent she's desperate to win she'll try anything including the fauxmance 1.0
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pericom wrote: »
    Kim is so transparent she's desperate to win she'll try anything including the fauxmance 1.0

If she was trying to use her relationship with Steven to win you'd think she actually play at having a relationship not cringing away. I think Kim gets a bad wrap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Don't think she cares really. She has a career outside of BB, most of them do not.
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bread1 wrote: »
    Don't think she cares really. She has a career outside of BB, most of them do not.

This is most honest post, I seen yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bread1 wrote: »

Totally agree, at least she shows some decorum and doesn't have to resort to bad language like most of them. Sometimes people look for something bad in somebody that is quite normal and being real. I don't have a problem with Kim at all and love the fact that she is keeping Steven at arms length as she has only known him for a couple if weeks. This is why I like her, I like her enigma side and not letting them know too much about herself because it is frustrating them all.

Loving Kim more and more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    It took me a while but I like Kimberly now. She reminds me of a modern day Wednesday Adams, who I adore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have picked on all the nasty HM's...and I don't think Kim is nasty...but she's not nice either.

I don't post many threads about Kimberly, im not on a hate campaign. lol

Fine, you are entitled to your opinion, that's what we are all here for.;-)
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she drifts in and out of groups, she appears to be close with someone then drifts away from them, and goes to another group.

She's already being sussed by the HM's...but her punishment will be that she'll be left with Steven. :D

God help her then if she's left with him. He thinks he is a big game player but doesn't even know how to play the game or what role to play. He started off with his VT & his entry to the house making out he is this successful businessman, trying to be this years Dexter. That fell flat on it's face when everyone figured out that was all BS! Then he went to house snitch, or is that Helen's snitch, on the fight night with Danielle. Now he's desperate to go down the romance route now with Kimberly. He's always looking for a game plan!!
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    I think it must be projection, because it's really nothing like the Americans where I live.

I'm American and both of you seemed to miss the part where I said R-E-A-L-I-T-Y T-V.

Reading is important boo.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a shallow lady
  • Options
    Underground manUnderground man Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Revealed on BOTS by her own boyfriend of 3 years. She's a cold , calculating ruthless person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    God help her then if she's left with him. He thinks he is a big game player but doesn't even know how to play the game or what role to play. He started off with his VT & his entry to the house making out he is this successful businessman, trying to be this years Dexter. That fell flat on it's face when everyone figured out that was all BS! Then he went to house snitch, or is that Helen's snitch, on the fight night with Danielle. Now he's desperate to go down the romance route now with Kimberly. He's always looking for a game plan!!

But I think that Kim is playing him just fine, she likes him as a friend and that is it, she has a boyfriend and he has just been on bots, so we now know that is why she is keeping Steven at arms length. Good for her, he's a player and she is playing him at his own game. Very interesting. Well done Kim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Revealed on BOTS by her own boyfriend of 3 years. She's a cold , calculating ruthless person.

Good, he's a player and she's playing him well. About time a women played a man for once. How does that make her cold and calculating, she is playing the game.