Options

Well done to Dee for exposing Gary's ways

PandoraFanPandoraFan Posts: 572
Forum Member
✭✭
It's a shame she's ruined her own chances in the process, but at least she finally exposed Gary's shameful lies in a way no one can deny.

Comments

• Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    PandoraFan wrote: »
    It's a shame she's ruined her own chances in the process, but at least she finally exposed Gary's shameful lies in a way no one can deny.

Dee exposed herself.....nasty....constantly picking on Gary. She states he has no respect.....well nor did you Dee when you you robbed people of there money.....
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Oh just wait they will deny it al-right Saint Gary can do no wrong.
  • Options
    Craig83maCraig83ma Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I agree! Gary is a bare faced liar! I would get angry too being accused of saying something I hadn't said!
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary initiated that argument, told a complete lie, and was extremely rude throughout. She's no saint but he was certainly exposed tonight.

Yet people will continue to defend him..
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    Dee exposed herself.....nasty....constantly picking on Gary. She states he has no respect.....well nor did you Dee when you you robbed people of there money.....

Ah yes I thought that was really what the dislike about Dee was about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Gary was all over the place tonight, but Dee came across as a complete hypocrite with no control. I'm a fan of Gary, he's certainly not perfect but I'd say Dee came out of this looking worse.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PandoraFan wrote: »

Hope she goes tomorrow.:D:D
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,882
    Forum Member
    Dee was the one picking a fight with him OP! Those voting to save her, you'll need to run up your phone bill a lot to do so unless others help out on this.....
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee has been angry with Gary since day 1, lets not pretend she just got angry because he told her he is NOT bitter, she didnt say he was bitter but she was trying to think of a similar word, I understand it would be annoying but she could have simply kept calm, take a leaf out of Audley's book Dee.
  • Options
    yikeswhatnowyikeswhatnow Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Here here
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member

where has she robbed people of THEIR money? And maybe if more money were spent on services like education THERE wouldn't be a need to correct THEIR mistakes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    B..b..but Bianca got naked! Lauren got her boob out! How dare they pick on Gary. **** u Dee, u stole our money, ur not real celeb, Dee out, Dee out.

Gary will do no wrong in these peoples eyes. It's sad.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no point in these threads. The deluded Gary fans will shoot you down no matter what you say. He can do no wrong in the eyes of the majority of this forum.

I agree, he's a sly, disgusting ogre and it makes me sick that he's so popular. That sort of behaviour should not be rewarded.
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee did call him bitter, shes the liar.

no ifs buts or maybe.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Styker wrote: »
    Dee was the one picking a fight with him OP! Those voting to save her, you'll need to run up your phone bill a lot to do so unless others help out on this.....

No she wasn't. He told a bare arsed lie.

I won't be voting. Who cares who wins they still get the same money they don't win anything. All you'll be doing is lining Chanel 5's bank account. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bradvilla wrote: »
    where has she robbed people of THEIR money?
    are you serious?:o
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What lie has Gary told??? He said about James that he(James) was projecting his feelings onto him(Gary). He didn't say he was soulless, heartless or whatever thosee words were.

If anything Dee showed herself tonight properly - "you gettin' in ma face?!", seriously?! She was trying to make him look aggressive when he was in fact very calm. She was going over the top - BB wouldn't have called her to DR to calm down if she wasn't.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Ah yes I thought that was really what the dislike about Dee was about.

Well TBF, crime does tend to turn people off a person. ;)
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more convinced now than ever that Gary is a massive WUM.

Which is great... But it is better to be up front about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LiamOK wrote: »

If anything Dee showed herself tonight properly - "you gettin' in ma face?!", seriously?! She was trying to make him look aggressive when he was in fact very calm.

not the first time she has used that tactic either
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Didn't she stand over Gary and hold her purple hand in his face? that was what started the row...so she started the whole aggressive argument.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary initiated that argument, told a complete lie, and was extremely rude throughout. She's no saint but he was certainly exposed tonight.

Yet people will continue to defend him..

he certainly was ;-)
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bread1 wrote: »
    B..b..but Bianca got naked! Lauren got her boob out! How dare they pick on Gary. **** u Dee, u stole our money, ur not real celeb, Dee out, Dee out.

Gary will do no wrong in these peoples eyes. It's sad.

These people? Who are they?

:confused:
  • Options
    LostInTheShadowLostInTheShadow Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Dee could have dealt with the situation a lot better imo, though she's made Gary a target all throughout her time in there, that's obvious, and Gary can't win, even when he tries, as Audley states (the only decent HM other than Gary). Well he shouldn't care, Dee's not even worth the time or the effort when she clearly does not respect him, and neither does condescending James. In fact who does James respect apart from himself?
  • Options
    ouchyouchy Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    the only thing Dee exposed is her own lack of understanding, I'm not quite as old as Gary
    but often forget what i said a few minutes earlier.