Options

Is Elijah Wood Gay?

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,553
Forum Member
✭✭
Not that it matters but watching The One Show tonight i got the feeling.

He is very handsome.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he has had a number of girlfriends including Pamela from the band Gogol Bordello and Kerry Bishe. If he's gay, he's doing a bloody good job of finding beards.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be remotely surprised.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There have been rumours that he is gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    There have been rumours that he is gay.

There are rumours and then there is evidence that he has had at least 3 extended relationships and got engaged once.

if you want to believe in rumours, I heard Jeremy Clarkson has a lovechild with Stevie Nicks that Cat Stevens babysits.
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In real life, no.

On DS, yes.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    In real life, no.

On DS, yes.

Best post ever :D
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    There are rumours and then there is evidence that he has had at least 3 extended relationships and got engaged once.
    Yes, I cannot think of a single gay male celebrity who had extended relationships with women or got engaged.

I suppose he could prove once and for all that he isn't gay by getting married and having kids.

I saw him on on The One Show tonight and my mind was made up.
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    I've heard he's a bit obsessive about his one ring.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    I've heard he's a bit obsessive about his one ring.

Well, it's precious, he would not want it destroyed by using it roughly.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he did go out of his way to destroy a giant fiery vagina
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes hes gay, all famous blokes are gay, well known fact :p
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Not that it matters but watching The One Show tonight i got the feeling.

He is very handsome.
    No, it really doesn't!
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's almost too good looking, a bit doll-like...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy Renner is another one who has always denied he is gay but the rumours don't go away.
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh come on we know the basic rule that if you're in anyway involved in a creative profession you're gay by default and thats the end of it, obviously he could be gay but not yet of got the memo so he's still knobbing girls but once the royal mail get the correct forms to him he'll offically receive his 9 bob note and thus forget the pink at snooker and only go for the brown
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    In real life, no.

On DS, yes.

You know this for a fact do you? Funny how people said the same about Tom Daley, Zachary Quinto, Wentworth Miller etc. people are called deluded for acknowledging the FACT that a lot of people are in the closet, famous people obviously included. It's only the homophobic idiots on here who say that we are "accusing" every male celebrity of being gay. One day you might realise how homophobic that really is.
  • Options
    Kenny MacleanKenny Maclean Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Yes hes gay, all famous blokes are gay, well known fact :p

Now you know that's rubbish....

Only the GOOD LOOKING famous blokes are gay :D
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, because he not your typical macho blokey bloke, he is into men?

Ignorance on here.
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member

if you want to believe in rumours, I heard Jeremy Clarkson has a lovechild with Stevie Nicks that Cat Stevens babysits.

There are rumours about just about every known celebrity that he or she
    "might be gay". For instance, before he began dating Victoria Coren, I read
    several rumours stating that David Mitchell might be gay.

I don't think Elijah is gay. I also believe that the current generation of Hollywood
    actors would admit it if they were gay (look at Ellen Page and Neil Patrick Harris).
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are rumours about just about every known celebrity that he or she
    "might be gay". For instance, before he began dating Victoria Coren, I read
    several rumours stating that David Mitchell might be gay.

I don't think Elijah is gay. I also believe that the current generation of Hollywood
    actors would admit it if they were gay (look at Ellen Page and Neil Patrick Harris).

Very bad examples, both took years after being in the spotlight before coming out.
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is, yeah.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know this for a fact do you? Funny how people said the same about Tom Daley, Zachary Quinto, Wentworth Miller etc. people are called deluded for acknowledging the FACT that a lot of people are in the closet, famous people obviously included. It's only the homophobic idiots on here who say that we are "accusing" every male celebrity of being gay. One day you might realise how homophobic that really is.

Hahahaha YES! The most delusional poster ever is back. I thought you had grown up and left but no, here are more gems. I will never forget the joy/ terror I got reading your posts. You might as well give up though, you will never top your Cheryl and Ashley Cole gem :D

Ignore this poster, she doesn't think there is proof any famous celebrity is straight. I bet she could t name a strait celeb, or would pick ones who look a certain way. Oops, here comes the homophobia accusations :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    I think there would need to be more evidence than "there were other celebs that people thought where straight until they came out" before people start proclaiming someone must be gay.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baked goods.

That is all.
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard rumours about him for years, but tbh, I think most of it stems from LOTR. Some people think his character was camp and/or gay and it's stuck with the actor.

Well, to be fair, it depends on what kind of actor you want to be. Look at Luke Evans. He came out, went to Hollywood and gained a "girlfriend" who was seen once and happened to be in PR and now his sexuality is something not to be discussed. All because he wants to be an action star. Ellen Page likes Indie movies, so her sexuality is fine. Neil Patrick Harris lucked out by being cast in HIMYM before he came out, but would he have been picked to play a sex obsessed straight guy after coming out? I don't think so. He's also not an action star, so he's fine.