Options

Spoiler

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
Forum Member
✭✭
These are pictures of Billie Piper filming for the last episodes;

http://gallifreynews.weebly.com/up-coming-episodes.html

And yes this is my site i update it with everything relating who.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait i love Rose and i don't mind her coming back because she truly loves the Doctor and would you give up on someone you love.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are people on this forum really trying to avoid spoilers, and most people therefore don't put the spoiler in the title - is that something you could edit?

Thanks for the link :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the Spoiler i am not used to this sort of thing yet. I apologise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayden1992 wrote: »

Me neither! Don't think I have ever started a thread myself yet :o I shall warn the guys in the other thread that are avoiding spoilers so they don't see it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how could i edit the title because i do want people to see it still
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These are pictures of Billie Piper filming for the last episodes;

http://gallifreynews.weebly.com/up-coming-episodes.html

And yes this is my site i update it with everything relating who.
  • Options
    FATCHOPSFATCHOPS Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And why start multiple threads about exactly the same thing?
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FATCHOPS wrote: »

probably because he couldn't change the name of the thread:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FATCHOPS wrote: »
    Blanked, other threads deleted :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Maybe we will see the 10th doctors twin meet Matt Smiths Doctor.
  • Options
    SheMoore19SheMoore19 Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some great pics there Hayden. Thank you. :cool:
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww those pics look so great with all the snow,

anyone else thinks its more like the old Rose rather than the series 4 rose, which will please fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to find out i do hope it is the Rose before series 4 because then Billie can come back as Rose and the fans won't have a go at Russell T. Davies great scripts.

I hate people who say that his scripts are rubbish why won't they try writing one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to find out i do hope it is the Rose before series 4 because then Billie can come back as Rose and the fans won't have a go at Russell T. Davies great scripts.

I hate people who say that his scripts are rubbish why won't they try writing one.

script writing is very hard, but people are allowed to critiise people even if they can't do better, that sort of negates the point theyre making, turning the arguement into a personal one.

For example I can say 'Tom Cruise is a bad actor' now Ive never had the success he has had as an actor myself (I'm still young who knows but still...) but my opinion of him is valid as long as I have credible reasoning.

Iv'e been a fan of new who and rtd's storys, my only slight problem with them is sometimes things are neatly resolved over a quick time. It's almost as if he wrote a script that was 3 hours long and edited it down, but its over a bit too quickly.

For example as much as I loved Last of the time lords I didnt like how it was resolved at the end (but then again no idea how he could of saved everyone without the laser screwdriver working for him).

Same with planet of the dead i thought it delivered a lot of suspense, but took 10 minutes to neatly wrap everything.

Back to topic I'm very surprised billie is back, i really thought there was no way of bringing her back and thought after series 4 there was nothing to be done, she was off living her life in her merry parrlell world with Doctor 10a.

Although she might be in a 'nighmare sequence' as of Journey's end another 'torture' of the doctor reminding him of the people he's 'lost'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    theriddler wrote: »
    Back to topic I'm very surprised billie is back, i really thought there was no way of bringing her back and thought after series 4 there was nothing to be done, she was off living her life in her merry parrlell world with Doctor 10a.

Although she might be in a 'nighmare sequence' as of Journey's end another 'torture' of the doctor reminding him of the people he's 'lost'

Apparently it's pre-9th Doctor rose, according to the set reporter who took photos and posted them on Planet Gallifrey. Follow the link below for more...

http://www.planetgallifrey.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for her to return like i can't wait for Sharon Osbourne to return on The X Factor.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for her to return like i can't wait for Sharon Osbourne to return on The X Factor.

Not gonna happen surely?
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering spoiler photographs from a previous post I personally now think that
    Ood sigma is the "thing that knocks four times. I think Ood Sigma will be to Doc 10 what The watcher was to Doc 4. The Ood will appear four times before the doc pops his clogs. Hence "he will knock four times".

Just a theory but a credible one perhaps?
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for the finale now:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The link doesn't work

Site not published
    The site you are looking for has not been published.

If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by republishing your site.
  • Options
    PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    Considering spoiler photographs from a previous post I personally now think that
    Ood sigma is the "thing that knocks four times. I think Ood Sigma will be to Doc 10 what The watcher was to Doc 4. The Ood will appear four times before the doc pops his clogs. Hence "he will knock four times".

Just a theory but a credible one perhaps?

i agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is working know click on this link to go to it;

http://gallifreynews.weebly.com/